Support Is Needed

Well bob wish i could go,,,dont know what its about either,,,,but i will try and keep it up top for ya!

I cant go because i dont have a ride and my lady works like all the time!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Im a kept man! lmao

Oankland County Court House 1200 building at 8;30 AM Judge Potts 5th foor April 26

FERNDALE -- The city's only medical marijuana dispensary was raided Wednesday.

Clinical Relief, 362 Hilton, which opened for businesses in June, was raided by the Oakland County Sheriff's Narcotics Enforcement Team.

One law enforcement official familiar with the case said the raid at Clinical Relief was part of a series of NET raids conducted Wednesday at different locations in Oakland County and several arrests were made.

Workers at the clinic are suspected of illegally selling marijuana and NET officers seized some medical records from the clinic, according to the law enforcement official.

The clinic is in a 2,500-square-foot storefront operation and sells 15 to 20 different types of marijuana. Prices at the clinic for the medical marijuana range from $500 to $700 an ounce.

Ferndale Police Chief Timothy Collins toured the clinic shortly after it opened and said at the time it appeared to be operating within legal guidelines.

"But there are many unknowns that are not spelled out in the state law," Collins said in late June. "Some of the concerns we have are to make sure the operators don't dispense marijuana to people who don't have licenses. That's not an accusation, but it is a concern."

Oakland County Undersheriff Mike McCabe said his department and the Oakland County Prosecutor's office will conduct a 3:30 p.m. news conference today to release further details about the NET raids.

http://www.dailytribune.com/articles/2010/08/26/news/doc4c766a3c4d3cb437421907.txt?viewmode=fullstory

Well bob wish i could go,,,dont know what its about either,,,,but i will try and keep it up top for ya!

I cant go because i dont have a ride and my lady works like all the time!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Im a kept man! lmao

Thanks Jim this was the Lady that her husband die after the raid you would think they would just let it go but they wont thats the sad part as you know so well

i dont come here as much as i used to

i spent to whole 420 day inn Ann arbor inn the court room till about 5pm i no you would come if you could thanks again Jim for the help and the bumming it up for me

Clinical Relief, 362 Hilton, which opened for businesses in June, was raided by the Oakland County Sheriff's Narcotics Enforcement Team.

One law enforcement official familiar with the case said the raid at Clinical Relief was part of a series of NET raids conducted Wednesday at different locations in Oakland County and several arrests were made.

Workers at the clinic are suspected of illegally selling marijuana and NET officers seized some medical records from the clinic, according to the law enforcement official.

The clinic is in a 2,500-square-foot storefront operation and sells 15 to 20 different types of marijuana. Prices at the clinic for the medical marijuana range from $500 to $700 an ounce.

Ferndale Police Chief Timothy Collins toured the clinic shortly after it opened and said at the time it appeared to be operating within legal guidelines.

"But there are many unknowns that are not spelled out in the state law," Collins said in late June. "Some of the concerns we have are to make sure the operators don't dispense marijuana to people who don't have licenses. That's not an accusation, but it is a concern."

Oakland County Undersheriff Mike McCabe said his department and the Oakland County Prosecutor's office will conduct a 3:30 p.m. news conference today to release further details about the NET raids.

http://www.dailytrib...wmode=fullstory

Thanks

Thanks Jim this was the Lady that her husband die after the raid you would think they would just let it go but they wont thats the sad part as you know so well

i dont come here as much as i used to

i spent to whole 420 day inn Ann arbor inn the court room till about 5pm i no you would come if you could thanks again Jim for the help and the bumming it up for me

yea i noticed bob,,be nice to talk to ya,,,I have a place id love to see ya chat at once in a while,,,,a friend of ours is there also vender!

Id like to see ya talk on here more,,,I totaly am understanding why you are not at this time though,,,,people realy need to see we are on the same side,,,we are all mm pt's that dont mean we are all catholic, baptist, jewish, muslime,,,black, white, yellow, red,,,democrat . repbublican, teaparty...we are a big group of people with all dif beliefs that believe one thing mm should be legal and they should not be arresting pt's or c.g's who are following the law,,,and Im sure none of us want any of our rites taken away from the law we voted in!

peace bob, write me sometime or come vistit me at my other fav place!

FTW

Jim

http://www.dailytrib...wmode=fullstory

any thing new since yesterday?

Peace

FTW

Jim

Bob you are true warrior.I hope all goes well tomorrow.Would like to go but in hospital.

When will they leave people alone.NEVER.Only a good donkey whipping in court will help,that is my goal in bad axe.

Thanks Jeff i hope you feel better soon we will hold the line until your up too it

get better soon

• 2 weeks later...

No court day for barb but their is one inn Royal Oak at 9am for a man that has a C.C i will be their thats all i know as of right now

Crap .. Bob, you gave me a bunch of court dates the last time we talked.

I don't remember a single one of them.

Who is this in the Royal Oak case?

And what is the address?

Crap .. Bob, you gave me a bunch of court dates the last time we talked.

I don't remember a single one of them.

Who is this in the Royal Oak case?

And what is the address?

this is Perry aka Dr.make-it-Right from the MMM @104 4th st inn Royal Oak is were is culb is at the court house is on 11 mile rd just south of Main street i will give you a call later if i find out more he was at the event yesterday but i missed him

• 4 weeks later...

Archived