Motarebel Anyone?

PotentG

Yes Mota is a Mi resident, and has been breeding for awhile. Ive never heard any bad about his work. Seems there is alot of variation in his stock. meaning the plants dont look much alike. Thats because of poly hybrids etc.

Ive heard great things.....tho.

Mota can be reached at..thc farmer...breeder threads.

Does anyone out there have any info to share on the great MotaRebel Genetics?

Mota is a MI man and has been breeding the goods for over 20 years...If anyone has had experience with Mota's gear or has any stories please share them here!!!

Since you are selling them why not just tell me and make this an ad?

Haze Man was Motos silent partner until a couple months ago - most of the good stuff Moto put out lately was actually Haze Man product, (read thc farmer thread on it to confirm if you like).

Haze Man and Moto have split, amicably it appears in the surface, and Haze Man has started producing his own genetic line working with Overgrow now. I happen to know Haze Man for many years, and he is very interested in medical strains and helping people. He's a couple months from dropping some amazing stuff so it is worth your while to watch for that. After this first drop those prices will rise I think because he is that good.

Look for the White Cheddar, (Aloha White Widow x U.K. Cheese), and a host of other Whites like "The Pure" coming soon.

Oh Yeah - Haze Man is local Michigan guy also. I don't know the OP, and it does sorta look like a Moto ad to me; but I'm not leaving my friends name in here without sticking up for him and clearing the air as much as possible.

Day Tripper,

Whats good bro,

Thanks for stopping by. I am actively involved in the OP's biz and actually do testing for Hazeman myself....

Can't wait to get my hands on the new white testers (all sound great but white fugu or pure white are you kidding me) and maybe even some Grape Stomper Testers (STOOOOOKED) Just waiting on my man to get some mass seeds ready for sale and Potent Genetics will be working with Hazeman Seeds as well.

Haze is an awesome dude from my experience and I have nothing but great things to say about him thats for sure bro!!!!

We had a little more informative post up that was taken down, but we have permission to repost it in the Welcome area..... Will be up shortly!

Respect

2DogWalker

Since you are selling them why not just tell me and make this an ad?

Ganja,

Didn't really want to make this thread about us or our services. (We have paid, and put up ads but a moderator keeps deleting them, quitetone is on it and will get our ads back up asap) In the mean time I thought we should let some less fortunate people gain some knowledge about the infamous breeder we have right in our own circle. I am really surprised at how many people in MI don't know about the man we call Mota...

So I thought dedicating a thread to talk about his gear, his service to our cause, and his rich history breeding some finest meds in the world right here in Michigan was in order.

If you'd like more info on our services visit our website (end of next week) or shoot me a PM. Take care Ganja!

To All viewers/posters:

Thanks for taking the time to view and post on this thread!

• 3 weeks later...

I have some Ch9 Jack33 that contains moto's early work Herijuana x Jack33.I have allot of genetics all my clone where made from breeder pack seeds everything is 100% real and 100% healthy no pw here.Im a patient I also sell meds under patient to patient transfers I dont take anyone's grow rights Im covered.Hit me up if you need clones I have a 6 clone min limit per a strain and no mixing and matching sorry.

Jack33

A cross between Motarebel Herijuana and our Jack 33.

Limited Edition Herijuana.Strong medicinal value.Some phenos with sativa leaves to expect ,leaning towards the jack33,delivering a dynamic indica buzz and finishing quickly anyway,in 7 weeks.A special plant to grow and love for her fast flowering time and quality harvest.Picture provided by grower Y. week 5 outddor flowering

Original description: (Motarebel Herijuana), Herijuana is an "oldschool" pot that's been grown in Humboldt county for over 20 years. The parentage is "Killer New Haven Strain" x Petrolia Headstash. A proven medical strain that will cripple the average stoner. There are 3 phenos to be had, all of them are excellent. The flavors will also vary depending on pheno. The mother I used was a very dense budded female with a sweet hash flavor. A very bushy plant that would benefit from being topped.

Peace

• 3 weeks later...

Motarebel has joined up with three other guys and they call thrmselves { The Blazing Pistileros } @ >> https://www.irievibeseeds.com/seeds/index.php The R.E.A.L. deal and go to the site and look for the box where it says please select cause Mota has a few there of his own strains but as the Blazing Pistileros they have put together many of his crosses and already ordered from them and they are freindle and take care of you big time .. so good to get in on his very best and just not try to catch his attention on a forum .. :goodjob:

Guest Indica Jones

Motarebel has joined up with three other guys and they call thrmselves { The Blazing Pistileros } @ >> https://www.irievibeseeds.com/seeds/index.php The R.E.A.L. deal and go to the site and look for the box where it says please select cause Mota has a few there of his own strains but as the Blazing Pistileros they have put together many of his crosses and already ordered from them and they are freindle and take care of you big time .. so good to get in on his very best and just not try to catch his attention on a forum .. :goodjob:

Not anymore.

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f96/new-gens-projects-22190/index16.html#post621228

I never feel comfortable getting this new stuff..... i just dont know what to think when these new guys come in and make an ad....but we have threads from hell telling others no adds. anyway who are these people....i mean ive heard of the orig breeder....but all these other people making strains, selling beans. wtf bunny muffin i got some beans too lol

Guest Indica Jones

I never feel comfortable getting this new stuff..... i just dont know what to think when these new guys come in and make an ad....but we have threads from hell telling others no adds. anyway who are these people....i mean ive heard of the orig breeder....but all these other people making strains, selling beans. wtf bunny muffin i got some beans too lol

A lot of them like Riot seeds take in testers, elite clones, ect. and then reproduce them and sell them. Even the big seed dealers like Dutch Passion have house breeders knock off stuff and then resell it as their own. The seed business is a seedy business :pic:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I won't even touch on the NONSENSE about Hazeman doing the work while working with MOTA, ,.,., what I will comment on is what I know from experience of Motarebel's strains.  I have never met the guy, but have been an admirer of his work since the first seed of his I popped.  First off his beans pop faster and more reliably then ANY other breeder or company I have EVER dealt with (i have been in the scene for over 20 years... .), and every strain I have had the pleasure of working with has been unique , top notch and exactly what he said it would be.  I have worked with his Oguana Kush, Grendel, Chocholate Diesel x Ubc Chemo (AKA Bounty Hunter), and have recently popped his Double Koosh, Og kush x Ubc chemo, and NL#6 x UBC chemo.  Second he is known for his low prices, giving nature and all round being a cool.  He seems to be a breeder focused on getting the fire strains into the hands of all who want them.

I recommend picking up his gear when you can, you wont be disappointed...