Lawmaker Who Previously Insulted Marijuana Users (Also Gays And Minorities) Arrested For Driving Drunk While Smoking Marijuana

LansingAreaCaregiver

Ahhh...can you smell the hypocrisy?

http://www.norwichbu...t#axzz1KfM7oXHP

EAST HAVEN, Conn. — A high-ranking Rhode Island lawmaker who criticized the Legislature by invoking the image of pot-smoking immigrants is facing drug charges in Connecticut.

Police in East Haven, Conn., say East Greenwich Republican Robert Watson, the House Minority Leader, was stopped at a police checkpoint Friday and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and driving under the influence.

Police say there was a "strong odor of marijuana" from Watson's car. He was released on a promise to appear in court.

Watson issued a statement Monday acknowledging that police discovered "trace evidence" of marijuana but said he wasn't driving under the influence.

Watson drew fire in February when he said state lawmakers had their priorities right "if you are a Guatemalan gay man who likes to gamble and smokes marijuana."

Read more: High-ranking Rhode Island lawmaker faces Connecticut drug charge - Norwich, CT - Norwich Bulletin http://www.norwichbu...t#ixzz1KfN1CzZW

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA Altho I dont think anybody should be charged with cannabis, I find this kinda thing funny. First its lazy mexicans, then it was the raping blacks, then it was hippies, now its "guatemalan gays that gamble"? Wow, the evolution of propaganda.....

Watson drew fire in February when he said state lawmakers had their priorities right "if you are a Guatemalan gay man who likes to gamble and smokes marijuana."

So if he is like many of the hypocrites he has probably used RentBoy dot com or taps his foot under airport bathroom stalls as well. I also think we should ask to see his birth certificate. :lol:

Archived