If Only I Had A Crystal Ball

I thought it was a pretty good turnout. Certainly not worthy of ridicule.

Kingpinn, would you fill us in on what your situation is (what you personally have at stake) and why you seem so angry toward Joe Cain? Personally I have found Blueberry/Joe Cain to be long on rhetoric and short on answers to my questions about the MMMA, but there is no question he busts his asss to represent patients and caregivers around the state.

Until you come out of hiding Joe and answer some these questions . Your credibility is taking a serious beating.Stepping down in such tough times Joe wouldn't be a bad idea

Dude if you got a plan come out with it other wise as my folks always said if you don't have anything good to say STFU. Pissing and moaning because you got caught in a bad deal doesn't give you the right or even reason to be such a jerk. New laws don't always make everyone happy. Before you try to start chit with me I have had my own problems with Leo here in Branch County and I,m not sitting here crying about my bad luck, suck it up and get on with things. Go back under ground if you are so darn unhappy with the law and how you are and were treated.

Dude if you got a plan come out with it other wise as my folks always said if you don't have anything good to say STFU. Pissing and moaning because you got caught in a bad deal doesn't give you the right or even reason to be such a jerk. New laws don't always make everyone happy. Before you try to start chit with me I have had my own problems with Leo here in Branch County and I,m not sitting here crying about my bad luck, suck it up and get on with things. Go back under ground if you are so darn unhappy with the law and how you are and were treated.

+100000000000!!!!!!!!!!! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

I like people to see who their friends are. It's important. Lets talk about the profit motive thing. I will be losing my house to back taxes in March. Mostly because of the gas and traveling expenses I've incurred, fighting for this cause. I am, completely broke. This is a matter of public record, so the detectives shouldn't have any problem confirming my story. I've given you folks everything I have and then some. I live off of a disability check. All three persons in my household are disabled. So, now that you've humbled me in public, you satisfied?

The people I talked to yesterday were gracious. They knew what the cost of such a thing was. 90% came out of Michael's Pockets. Michael has a wife and a family. So he shares his families income with you and you spit in his face? I don't get it. What I'm hearing is, some people thought this rally should be about them, not about the patients, and not about the law.

This march was the largest medical marijuana march ever, in the pouring rain. People stood proud and got their message across. We easily doubled all the medical marijuana rallies before it. So why would trolls be working the boards. Kingpinn has had an attorney given to him. Perhaps he should disclose the source of his funding. Our other little troll belongs to the MMMA knock off site. So lets keep it real.

Few do know the story of this rally. It was built with a mountain of hatred, ridicule and humiliation, but it was still a record breaking rally. It takes a lot to swallow your pride for the common good, but that's what happened. That's the full disclosure. Anybody else want to ask a few questions? Thanks

I want to say thank you for your efforts, Joe. It's a great thing you are doing and I hope it is well worth it to know how much you are helping people around this state.

I want to say thank you for your efforts, Joe. It's a great thing you are doing and I hope it is well worth it to know how much you are helping people around this state.

:goodjob:

If anything, THIS is the man everyone should be helping!

Thanks for all you do BB, please know it IS appreciated! :goodjob:

Its the dog cage or whatever case. No top. Apparently its everyone else's fault.....again.

READ: Enclosed locked facility.

Where's the facepalm smilie....

I sympathize with him wanting that thrown out, but sometimes you lose one and it can't be helped. Dude needs to chill. Trippin' about armed revolution in a thread about his beef with Blueberry is starting to get wacky.

Kingpin you are correct that just maybe some people are better

off staying underground. If the law was implemented and honored

correctly then we would not have had to go and stand in the rain

on the steps of the capitol, by the way GOD was there with us I

heard him ohhh I think we all heard him. When I went there I was

expecting and had hoped to see more. But the ones I did see there

I am proud to say I rallied with them and sadened that I had to

do it.And think those that could have

should have. But just cause the numbers were not what I expected

did not mean it was not a success.

But I did have to do it.

I do not go to peoples court

cases for one out of fear. Yes sad I know. And two because I

do not know the details of the cases only what people say and

what court papers that are public so I cannot stand at court

and back with my MMJ card. And again when I say MY I mean all

of ours. If I did that with all the cases and the ones that

ultimatly show to have been outside the law as it is written, that

is all that we have at this time, says to the public that we want

a free for all. No matter how I feel about the full legalization

part I am not willing to jeopardize my health anymore for it.

The stories that were told at the rally wednesday were very

similar to yours and the message was all about you and the others

You ask who is going to get this law sorted. Well it looks like you

may be one of them. Though most of us may simpathize and agree with

your particular case. These are the things to be hashed out. And those

that test the waters become the test cases. My heart is with you and

your particular case and I hope the best for you and all of us. But

you being in that spot does not give you the right to bash Joe like that.

All that I know is Joe is in it for the patients and was happy to shake his

hand.

Hey thanks to all the one's that made it and the one's that had to work, take care of kid's, couldn't get there because of pain and sickness and were there in spirit. My heart goes out to the brothers and sisters on the front lines. their costs in money and well being can never be restored to them even with a not guilty. I stood in the rain and was dumb enough to leave the umbrella in the car and got soaked. I haven't protested since the vietnam war, that also started small and was laughed at but people kept talking to others and things built up until the last march from e.lansing to the capitol was miles long. We have come a long way and it seem we have a way to go. Stay as strong as you can and fight any way you can. Peace

As someone said our numbers are growing the one's always there were there and brought a few friends,thats how we do it,we dont pay ppl to come out and hold the signs for us like so many of the unions are able to do(yes that is where your union dues go for oh and the country clubs that you arent able to attend cuz your busting your balls for the union reps(WTFU.

Joe makes bunny muffin happen for us,we all talk a mean game but BB has the gift if discernment(it's a gift from God)and seen much of this coming down the pipes before many of us did and he's there in Lansing at these hearings,are you Kingpin?I honestly dont understand what your problem is?What more do you want Joe to do for you besides wipe your donkey?

Joe will never throw us under the bus,he would much rather stand in front of that bus even for you Kingpin.

thanks BB and MK and many,many more that I know I miss, thank you to everyone that showed up yesterday,we HAVE to keep showing up and not get discouraged by negativity.

Guest Mr Pepper

First of all, thanks to Joe and Michael and everyone that made yesterday possible. I thought it was a good turnout, especially considering the rain. I appreciate everything you all do on our behalf. Without you, we wouldn't have a chance in hell.

Second, Kingpinn - for all the bs you gave Joe for not answering, you sure are quiet. Your credibility is at stake here, buddy. Better reply quickly.

THANK YOU 3MA FOR A GREAT RALLY AND A FUN TIME AT THE AFTER PARTY!!!

BB/JOE THANK YOU SO MUCH!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SPOKE PERFORMED AND HELPED ORGANIZE THE RALLY!

YOU ARE HEROES YOU ARE SAINTS!

THANKS TO ALL THE FELLOW PATIENTS FOR ATTENDING AND UNIFYING!

thanks to the Loft for hosting! it was great- it was wet -it was loud and it was fun..wish i could have stayed a while longer-BLESSING PEACE AND REST TO ALL INVOLVED!

Thanks for all you do-Timothy MMM patient resident of Holland MI

Congratulations on a successful event. The uncontrollable factors worked against you and likely hurt the turnout.

I have 8+ years of experience in event planning and management and you did a fine job with plenty of room for improvement. Do a thorough post-mordem analysis. Consider every complaint and ways you can "head them off at the pass" next time. I think there are valid points in regards to upstairs venue for after party, and probably a list of little things like this that can be layed into the strategic planning for next time.

Personally I had to choose between attending my first real day of work in nearly 2 years or attend the rally. Don't get me wrong, I am feeling a little like a sellout for my choice but I think it was the right thing for my personal situation.

Archived