"higest Thc Content"

not a michigan strain, it was just brought here

True story. The breeder behind Elite Genetics was from Michigan originally but was operating out of Indiana.

Sure would want that Super Sour Diez male though....everything it touched seemed to turn to gold....the Super Strawberry Diesel is just as dank as the Super Sour Fire OG.....

One of our members Chem Valley Kush cuts just tested out at 23.7% THC and .20% CBD today at Herbal Elements Inc up in Traverse City. It is the highest TCH % they have sampled to date.

Big props to that member! :)

I batch test all my crops at www.micannalytics.com - I did 11 strains and was suprized to see the variation from thc levels ...LA Woman 25.5% versus cheese at 13% however both get me medicated.

LA Woman is definitely the densest bud I have ever seen, and quite potent, but never would have guessed it to be that high. Interesting. :thumbsu:

I don't have a huge amount of experience with strains, but White Widow is the strongest I've grown/tried so far. It has the densest amount of trichomes. The only thing about the Widow is that it's strong and fast but doesn't last. The high wears off fairly quickly.

I heard Blue Dream is 22%-24% THC.....

I just harvested a bunch of it but it's not ready to smoke yet.

I'm very curious as to see how it compares to Mr. D's Lemon Cake.

I hope he posts his results from the LC, as he is one of the people inquiring about the testing.

My bet is that Lemon Cake is at 25% or above!

tested at 15% but its good smoke

True story. The breeder behind Elite Genetics was from Michigan originally but was operating out of Indiana.

Sure would want that Super Sour Diez male though....everything it touched seemed to turn to gold....the Super Strawberry Diesel is just as dank as the Super Sour Fire OG.....

so b/c he is from here that makes it a MI strain? that strain wasnt made here, so its not a mi strain, if i got to maine and make a strain there its a ma strain not mi.....

tested at 15% but its good smoke

That's very surprising to me!

I wonder why it feels so strong to me. I'm no light weight either.

The Blue Dream seems less potent to me, although I really like it too, but I hear the THC is in the 20's (%)

Perhaps, I've stayed astray from high THC strains thus far.

My top 2 favorite strains I've smoked so far (I just happened to have grown them too)

1. Lemon Cake

2. Blue Dream

so b/c he is from here that makes it a MI strain? that strain wasnt made here, so its not a mi strain, if i got to maine and make a strain there its a ma strain not mi.....

Uhh I was actually agreeing with you....

Thanks for clarification though. I needed it.....lol

http://fullspectruml...m/test/1103986/

Querkle #1

Primary Cannabinoid: THC

Ratio Rarity: 6%

Form: Raw Plant Material

Moisture: 14.67%

Calculated Active Cannabinoids

CBD:

0.41%

CBN:

0%

THC:

25.24%

CBC:

0%

THCV:

0%

Total Active Cannabinoids: 25.64%

Full Profile

Submitted By:

Pure Medical Dispensary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VISIT US AT:

1133 Bannock Denver CO 80204

CONTACT US AT:

Phone: (303) 534-7873

• 3 weeks later...

You have to be clear that thc should not be the only thing you look at. If it was the only thing that mattered then the effects of one 15% THC plant would be the same as from a different strain with the same THC content. Obviously it's not so. As someone mentioned if potency of alchohol was the only factor we would drink 190 proof Everclear.

The lc even varies a lot in just when you pick it. Early half milky trichomes gives a more cerebral high. Harvesting at the first sighting of an amber trichome give a mixed high, and overripening it , like so many of you do, forgoes a lot of the sativa aspects and it becomes narco weed. Relaxing as all hell but you better not have anything planned for a while. Potent as all hell but with about 15% thc not in the 20s.

Still I can't tell you what changes and the why and how.

If you like the bud just take another toke and you will double up the thc in your body from the first hit.

Then get some hash running at 50% thc and see what that does to you.

But above all be happy and well.

ganja what do you get when you make honey oil,,,no matter how good or average the mm is,,,,the oil is always the same strength,,,the only dif i see is i get a bigger yeild with better mm,,,I have never had bad oil that i made, it is always the same strength,,at least it feels that way,.i just get less of it per run when it is not as strong or imature,,i get alot of plants that are like 4 wks early,,i turn the whole thing into bho,,,its allways great,,like i said i just get less if it is not as potent of mm,,,any replys would be apreciated!

P

mimmmom

It may seem that way but bho isn't a miracle.... If you make bho out of low grade stuff you will get low grade bho. Think about it, if you made bho out of wild weedy hemp it wouldn't be very potent.....

The lc even varies a lot in just when you pick it. Early half milky trichomes gives a more cerebral high. Harvesting at the first sighting of an amber trichome give a mixed high, and overripening it , like so many of you do, forgoes a lot of the sativa aspects and it becomes narco weed. Relaxing as all hell but you better not have anything planned for a while. Potent as all hell but with about 15% thc not in the 20s.

But above all be happy and well.

Bravo,thank you "mrd" someone other then me talking about when a plant is ready.

Archived