Dj Shorts Blueberry

Kingdiamond

Lookin good. I havent found a "blueberry" that has the potency i prefer, but i hear Dj Shorts is the best.

:thumbsu:

Taste flavor and effect are all 10s to me its the first blueberry that actually tastes like blueberry pie. :bow:

Below is from hemp depots ad for dj shorts blueberry strange ive always was told to run it 8-9 weeks im going back to look at my trichs . :thumbsu:

Blueberry

Indoor / Outdoor

Developed from different new genetic lines, unique to Europe. Also Blue Velvet and Flo are developed from totally new genetics. These genetics are of high quality, and have not been grown in Europe before. Mostly indica dating back to the mid 1970's. Large producer under optimum conditions. A dense and stout plant with red, purple, and blue hues, usually cures to a lavender blue. Very fruity aroma, and taste of blueberry. Produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric high. Highest quality and is very long lasting. Medium to large calyxes. Blueberry Long shelf life, stores well of long periods.

Flowering indoors 45 to 55 days.

Very nice KD !!! Looks like she might finish kinda early. I have been thinking about adding a Blue berry to the mix but every time I try it somewhere it doesn`t seem to have much blueberry smell or taste. Nice find. Peace, Afi

Very nice KD !!! Looks like she might finish kinda early. I have been thinking about adding a Blue berry to the mix but every time I try it somewhere it doesn`t seem to have much blueberry smell or taste. Nice find. Peace, Afi

Well its very rare to see this strain available in seed banks its usually always sold out the attitude shows it as available so I'm likely going to buy a 10 pack to add to my seed bank this cut i have came from rockinlespaul and its all its hyped up to be a true connoisseur strain . :wub:

She looks like a very nice cut of Blueberry King!

Here are some shots of a DJ Short Blueberry girl that I coincidentally harvested just a couple hours ago. She was exactly 65 days into her flowering cycle. She smells just like Boo Berry cereal. When the buds are dried and cured they are so dense it almost feels like you're trying to break up a piece of cement.

She was just a coincidental girl that was only in a one gallon pot that I decided to flower, as I had some extra room in my area, and she is taking up most of the shower rod hanging in the photo's. Sorry if the closer bud shots come out upside down as they are hanging and are not manicured yet.

Well off to some sticky and wonderfully smelly trimming!!!!

gallery_6229_121_79889.jpg

gallery_6229_121_126444.jpg

gallery_6229_121_52148.jpg

gallery_6229_121_330195.jpg

gallery_6229_121_242580.jpg

She looks like a very nice cut of Blueberry King!

Here are some shots of a DJ Short Blueberry girl that I coincidentally harvested just a couple hours ago. She was exactly 65 days into her flowering cycle. She smells just like Boo Berry cereal. When the buds are dried and cured they are so dense it almost feels like you're trying to break up a piece of cement.

She was just a coincidental girl that was only in a one gallon pot that I decided to flower, as I had some extra room in my area, and she is taking up most of the shower rod hanging in the photo's. Sorry if the closer bud shots come out upside down as they are hanging and are not manicured yet.

Well off to some sticky and wonderfully smelly trimming!!!!

gallery_6229_121_79889.jpg

gallery_6229_121_126444.jpg

gallery_6229_121_52148.jpg

gallery_6229_121_330195.jpg

gallery_6229_121_242580.jpg

HA HA !

Great minds think alike eh Porc! :thumbsu:

Looks awesome bro !

Been doing MAD transplanting tonight porc! Gonna be an all nighter for me.

Yeah, I'm seeing cross eyed at the moment, and the fingers sure are hurting. Not much left to trim, but it's time for a nap me thinks, as I don't want to make any mis-snips. :sword: Perfect record so far tonight! No sense in pushing it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Not directed to me but mine is doing well. Got rid of the mites and now she's looking great. Gonna take a few cuts and then flip to 12/12.

th_BBtop.jpgth_BBside.jpg

Wow it grows out much different looking in my garden what type of lamp are you vegging with?

Do you have any of your flower pics from this grow?

• 2 months later...

Try Critical +, cross between DJ's Blueberry and a 30 year old orange plant. pretty potent, very large producer ( 8oz dried in a 15 gallon pot 1st try, 4 under 1000w super blues, very light on nutrients), grows very tall and large diameter, 2 pheno types one very blueberry taste and smell and one very indica like skunk smell. Huge tops looks like a massive bush full of buds very few leaves, easy to trim finished in 6-7 weeks. My new favorite. Imagine 24 of these bad girls in a 6k room! I had to lolipop 50% of the plant due to ran out of room! Can't wait to see them in 20 gallon pots 1 under 1000w! I have heard they can produce up to 2-2.5 pounds per plant.