Skin Cancer. A New Preparation From Peanutbutter

I was outside of the Oakland county courthouse yesterday.

There was another registered patient we met outside.. He was going in to be sentenced for simple possession of marijuana even though he had a card.

Someone we probably never heard of here on this site.

He told us a story about his friends mother.

She had skin cancer over a large part of her right arm. It had been spreading for a long time.

Then someone handed the woman a small white bottle filled with olive oil with herbs mixed in .. my oil.

She then began applying the oil to the areas a couple of times a day. The cancer shrank. When she went back to the doctor, it was nearly gone. The doctor was shocked. "What have you been putting on it?" "This oil" she answered.

"Will you write me a letter for marijuana now?" she asked. "No, never" was the answer her doctor gave.

Crazy .. a doctor that sees with his own eyes what is taking place and insists on using tools like surgery instead of a simple topical oil.

Some cancers respond this way. Some don't. We still have no idea what variables are involved.

She is not the first one talking about cannabis and skin cancer. Rick Simpson talks about skin cancers in his video. Then there's Magies father:

That was from around Christmas of 2009.

Joe Cain used this oil on a spot of skin cancer on the top of his head. Joe claims the spot went away. He made this claim in front of a compassion club. Showed everyone in the club the spot, then began applying the oil. A couple of weeks later he showed everyone in the compassion club the place where it used to be.

The new preparation I am producing is a 50/50 blend of my topical oil and Rick Simpson oil. It is simply called "skn cancer" as a reminder of those preparations of cannabis being produced before 1937. When most drug companies sold preparations of cannabis. One of the things they were being sold for was for skin cancer.

In 1937 we had a treatment for skin cancer that was being marketed by most of the drug companies.

THIS WAS A MEDICALLY ACCEPTED TREATMENT FOR AT LEAST ONE FORM OF CANCER. The tax stamp act made it illegal.

Then in the early 70's our government produced the controlled substance act. A key element in the new law against marijuana was that it has "no accepted medical use." This was only true after accepted medical use was outlawed for thirty five years.

In honor of what was being marketed for skin cancer in the 1930's, I'm naming this new preparation "skin cancer."

The way that many people use a preparation like this would be to place a couple of drops on a bandaid and then cover the spot. Change the bandaid at least once per day.

Ask around for this new preparation.

thanks

pb

Simpson oil does work on Basal Cell Carcinoma skin cancer. Have a patient who watched a spot the size of a nickel on her arm go away after using my oil. Now she has one on her shoulder and is using Simpson oil again. I recently had a spot of Basal Cell show up behind my right ear and had it removed. By the time I knew what it was the cancer was too large to play with. Next time hopefully I'll spot it earlier and treat it with oil if there is a next time.

The sun is very nasty now days. Anybody else find it peculiar that they are having weather advisories when it's only 94 degrees. I don't remember seeing warnings stating to stay out of the sun ever. Think this has anything to do with it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhJJUztKWc

Do you think maybe Japan shot some nuclear waste or those rods into the sun? Now they tell us to stay out of the sun shortly after this happened? hmmmmm They just admitted to 3 melt downs but the news media has been keeping it kind of quiet.

PB remember Sharon the breast cancer patient who was on her death bed for 4 months after 16 years of breast cancer and how she complained about face burning a result from Chemo Radiation and after we gave the topical oil and simpson oil to her she started getting some relief and decided to add a extra milliliter or 2 of simpson oil to the topical oil and put it a litte spay bottle and she was able to reduce her pain from 5 to 2 and was able to get out of bed for the first time in 4 months.So we seen the change in the extra strength topical. How many milliliters would you recommend of simpson oil be added to an 8 ounce bottle of PB topical oil to give it a 50/ 50 ratio and what do think the oil will test at when tested for THC % CBD %

One fact that is indisputable is the fact we are seeing amazing healing effects with these oils whether if its is just straight simpson oil or topical oils such as peanutbutters topical oil. Is that not what counts and why were Medical marijuana patients its because of these results.

I think PB's oil is just a mixture of different plant oils you can probably pick up in any health food store. It's secret because it is too simple and he doesn't want to be completely cut out. In his defense he probably spent a lot of time, money and effort on it, and wants to protect the intellectual property. No different than a drug company who patents a medicine.

However, what you mix RSO into isn't as important as the RSO itself. So get some peanut oil, olive oil, lavendar oil, doesn't really matter.

I would go with some Aloe Vera, vitamin E, bergamot.. wait this list will get too long, just search plant oils for skin and look for sisterra products, they have a list of plant oils and what they are known for.

Pick a few and make a mixture, see what happens.

Also, I hear ostrich Oil is a miracle oil for skin as well. I wouldn't put it in a race against RSO, but from what I have seen it is right up there.

Cedar

Good work PB. Don't let negative nancys' get you down.

Seems someone may be more motivated by $ than anything else.

.... All I have ever seen from PB is him posting about giving this stuff away, or how he can get it to more people. Also any responsible man of science will TEST his product before sending it off to the world.

Good work PB. Don't let negative nancys' get you down.

.... All I have ever seen from PB is him posting about giving this stuff away, or how he can get it to more people. Also any responsible man of science will TEST his product before sending it off to the world.

Oddly, it sounds like he has tested it, and from what he says, he doesn't "make" it, he mixes it. If he truly wanted to get it out to the world, he would release the recipe.

And if he released the recipe, he would get it to a LOT more people, and it wouldnt' cost him a penny. Seriously, he is protecting his IP (intellectual property) by keeping it a secret, which I am fine with. However, I'm not going to paint a horse black and white and call it a zebra.

Once again, I believe this is a mixture of several essential oils that he mixes and resells, and it isn't cheap. he has never offered me any free, even though I have asked him about the oil before.

I think PB's oil is just a mixture of different plant oils you can probably pick up in any health food store. It's secret because it is too simple and he doesn't want to be completely cut out. In his defense he probably spent a lot of time, money and effort on it, and wants to protect the intellectual property. No different than a drug company who patents a medicine.

However, what you mix RSO into isn't as important as the RSO itself. So get some peanut oil, olive oil, lavendar oil, doesn't really matter.

I would go with some Aloe Vera, vitamin E, bergamot.. wait this list will get too long, just search plant oils for skin and look for sisterra products, they have a list of plant oils and what they are known for.

Pick a few and make a mixture, see what happens.

Also, I hear ostrich Oil is a miracle oil for skin as well. I wouldn't put it in a race against RSO, but from what I have seen it is right up there.

Cedar

Lets see .. there is nothing different about my oil than any other "oil" being made in the state.

But I should post how to make it. So that anyone can make it for themselves.

And if I happen to make any of it, I should give it away for free.

Does that about sum it up?

Lets see .. there is nothing different about my oil than any other "oil" being made in the state.

I know no one thing from everything I have witnessed working with you this past year is that you have given more away for free then you have sold. And what you have done for the medical marijuana community can only be described as pure compassion and when its comes to patients needs you have always come through. And it is a great Honor to work with you. You are the man who Inspired me to start and co found the Cannabis Cancer Project with..And its an Honor to work with you PB I would not been able to help the patients that we did with out you and your compassion.

Not at all, your not reading my words. Are you really getting plants and using presses to make oil? Do you run a refinery?

I have said you are protecting your recipe. And I am totally OK with that. I would probably do the same. My response was to someone who said your goal was to get it as cheaply to as many people as possible. And if that is true, you would give away the recipe so other people could produce it and give it away. The only reason not to post the recipe is so that you can make money off of it. No other reason.

Now, you are compassionate, and when I say make money, in this I don't mean get rich. You give away lots, and I know you do. However, charging peter for oil so you can give it away to paul, is still charging peter, and you make money. What you do with the money afterwards is not peters concern and has nothing to do with him, you did make money off him.

Then you give the money away in oil, etc, philanthropy is great. But you are still holding onto this recipe, and for what reason? So you can make money off of it. As I said, I would probably do the same thing, and I don't judge you for doing it. But please take my comments in context, that someone was giving you a goal, and I said that goal doesn't match your actions.

Not at all, your not reading my words. Are you really getting plants and using presses to make oil? Do you run a refinery?

I have said you are protecting your recipe. And I am totally OK with that. I would probably do the same. My response was to someone who said your goal was to get it as cheaply to as many people as possible. And if that is true, you would give away the recipe so other people could produce it and give it away. The only reason not to post the recipe is so that you can make money off of it. No other reason.

Now, you are compassionate, and when I say make money, in this I don't mean get rich. You give away lots, and I know you do. However, charging peter for oil so you can give it away to paul, is still charging peter, and you make money. What you do with the money afterwards is not peters concern and has nothing to do with him, you did make money off him.

Then you give the money away in oil, etc, philanthropy is great. But you are still holding onto this recipe, and for what reason? So you can make money off of it. As I said, I would probably do the same thing, and I don't judge you for doing it. But please take my comments in context, that someone was giving you a goal, and I said that goal doesn't match your actions.

Thanks for making that clear.

I did hand out the recipe early on. Some tried to imitate it.

I don't believe that posting the recipe would get it into more hands than what I'm doing right now.

If it's given away free of charge, people view the material worth every penny they spent for it. :) Then it gets dumped out or forgotten. If I charged $100 for a little bottle, people believe it would have a much greater value. They treasure it then. It gets used instead of forgotten.

There was a problem with sources of one of the herbs. There was a small amount of source material. A sudden jump in demand could cause the herb to disappear completely.

Since then I've gotten commitment from five native American reservations to increase production. That should help.

Currently I'm attempting detailed feedback from patients with Crohn's UC etc. Giving it away free to everyone would not allow for the collection of such information.

The sun is very nasty now days. Anybody else find it peculiar that they are having weather advisories when it's only 94 degrees. I don't remember seeing warnings stating to stay out of the sun ever. Think this has anything to do with it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhJJUztKWc

Do you think maybe Japan shot some nuclear waste or those rods into the sun? Now they tell us to stay out of the sun shortly after this happened? hmmmmm They just admitted to 3 melt downs but the news media has been keeping it kind of quiet.

Hmmm

HUGE Solar Flares/Explosions

The sky is exploding, the sky is exploding!

TRACE_SolarFlare-742697.jpg

sky-falling.jpg

"There was a problem with sources of one of the herbs. There was a small amount of source material. A sudden jump in demand could cause the herb to disappear completely.

Since then I've gotten commitment from five native American reservations to increase production. That should help."

Give me a break......You can buy it on Ebay......HJ

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dried-Osha-Root-Potters-Lovage-1-oz-/250833800568?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a66dc0d78

http://cgi.ebay.com/OSHA-ROOT-aka-BEAR-MEDICINE-GROUND-1-oz-packets-/320710747135?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aabd9a3ff

http://cgi.ebay.com/Osha-Root-Extract-Gaia-Herbs-1-oz-Liquid-/380345306344?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588e58cce8

"There was a problem with sources of one of the herbs. There was a small amount of source material. A sudden jump in demand could cause the herb to disappear completely.

Since then I've gotten commitment from five native American reservations to increase production. That should help."

Give me a break......You can buy it on Ebay......HJ

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dried-Osha-Root-Potters-Lovage-1-oz-/250833800568?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a66dc0d78

http://cgi.ebay.com/OSHA-ROOT-aka-BEAR-MEDICINE-GROUND-1-oz-packets-/320710747135?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aabd9a3ff

http://cgi.ebay.com/Osha-Root-Extract-Gaia-Herbs-1-oz-Liquid-/380345306344?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588e58cce8

Yep it's there.

And the prices are going up and many locations run out of stock. If the amount of the herb being used is doubled there would be a nasty shortage.

Native American lands are frequently robbed of their cultivated herbs. The method of cultivation can be mistaken for growing wild. Many people take this herb from the cultivated areas thinking it's simply a wild plant.

Supply is tight. This preparation I make has to be introduced slowly to avoid the complete loss of this plant to mankind.

This is what Wiki says about the herb:

Osha has been sensationalized as an herbal remedy to the extent that the plants are seriously threatened in many areas due to overharvesting. Since osha defies cultivation outside of its habitat, commercial osha root is almost entirely harvested from wild stands of the plant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osha

I'm not making it up. Although some think I am.

Another patient called me today.

He tells me that his skin cancer area has been reduced by about 80%.

He is working with his doctor. The doctor asked that he take pictures over the next couple of weeks.

Hopefully I'll be able to post some of those pictures.

Another patient called me today.

He tells me that his skin cancer area has been reduced by about 80%.

He is working with his doctor. The doctor asked that he take pictures over the next couple of weeks.

Hopefully I'll be able to post some of those pictures.

Had a chat with this patient today.

This is the forth time he has had skin cancer attack him.

He has had numerous skin grafting/reconstruction surgeries where they try to cover the gaping holes they leave behind.

I'm expecting to get a copy of a series of pictures from him. He has agreed that I can post these pictures. He has taken these pictures from the very beginning.

His doctor is now on hold waiting to see how far this will go.

Archived