Not Sure What To Do. Need Help

post-26552-0-77661200-1310053863_thumb.gifpost-26552-0-77661200-1310053863_thumb.gifThe situation

been in final pots 4 weeks about to put into flower.

Did have spidermites used no spider mites and thought they where gone had seen no sign of them

The soil I am using is Roots Organic Formula 707

Ph is between 6.2 and 6.5

Water I was using wasway too hard, flushed with disteld water

Used some doilmite lime to try to raise the ph

as well foil fed with water and epson sait.

seems to have slowed down but I am now seeing it starting on other plants.

Still am seeing new growth so dont think it is root lock

my room temp is between 70 and 85 and the humidity is 50% to 70%

Any help would be great

still haveing the problem need some advice any would be great.

other than pissing in a jug and using that. thanks for the idea

am going to add a few new pics..

Thanks

post-26552-0-23478800-1310510804_thumb.gif

To your distilled water (which is the same as RO water at 0 ppm) add 1/2 Teaspoon--one-half teaspoon--per gallon of fresh pee--your own fresh urine--and shake. Water the soil to the point of run off, put remainer in a sprayer, and mist until all leaves show runoff--wetting entire plant top and underside of leaves--(foliar feeding) with the solution. Repeat daily foliar feeding. In a week entire plant will be healthy green.

To your distilled water (which is the same as RO water at 0 ppm) add 1/2 Teaspoon--one-half teaspoon--per gallon of fresh pee--your own fresh urine--and shake. Water the soil to the point of run off, put remainer in a sprayer, and mist until all leaves show runoff--wetting entire plant top and underside of leaves--(foliar feeding) with the solution. Repeat daily foliar feeding. In a week entire plant will be healthy green.

what!?!?!?!?!?!?

I was a Dealer for " NO SPIDER MITES "

and i speek from Exerience ...

It Does NOT Provide continuous protection ...

it does kills mites and eggs , but not 100 % ...

I followed up w/ Mite Rid for Monthly treatments

on a regular basis ...

Pizz on it .... :thumbsu:

I would NOT recommend pissing on your plants unless you like the taste of urea. It seems they're suggesting a Nitrogen deficiency. Fix that with nutes with high N ratio.... other than urine.

it will work just fine. your logic is ...well lacking. ever have any meds taste like dirt, last time i had some good organic blueberry....i bet he didnt use one bit of bat bunny muffin....must have used blueberries to grow in?

I wish you would've taken the time to actually evaluate the logic of my statement... or even read it properly. I never said urine wouldn't work. Please don't put words in my mouth. I say what I mean. People have been encouraging him to tinkle on his plants. If any of you have ever done that you know its not the best idea.

Why? The Nitrogen in urea is immediately available in exorbitant amounts. This can cause problems... toxicity and lockout come to mind immediately. If he were to literally tinkle on his plants from now til flower for nitrogen they would most certainly overdose on N and the remaining urea would remain in the soil and the plant.... leaving behind a smell and odor. Even doing it once could burn the plant a bit.

You could safely feed something like 20 parts water to one part urine but I still wouldn't recommend it unless its all you can afford. That is not the same as pissing on the plants. The fact of the matter is, if any of it remains after flush, so will the smell and taste. The same is true for anything you feed the plant but I would take the chemmy taste of store bought nutes over the ammonia taste of urea any day.

Oh and I don't appreciate the sarcasm.... not something I expected coming to this site for compassion... but it proves to be the norm nonetheless.

I wish you would've taken the time to actually evaluate the logic of my statement... or even read it properly. I never said urine wouldn't work. Please don't put words in my mouth. I say what I mean. People have been encouraging him to tinkle on his plants. If any of you have ever done that you know its not the best idea.

Why? The Nitrogen in urea is immediately available in exorbitant amounts. This can cause problems... toxicity and lockout come to mind immediately. If he were to literally tinkle on his plants from now til flower for nitrogen they would most certainly overdose on N and the remaining urea would remain in the soil and the plant.... leaving behind a smell and odor. Even doing it once could burn the plant a bit.

You could safely feed something like 20 parts water to one part urine but I still wouldn't recommend it unless its all you can afford. That is not the same as pissing on the plants. The fact of the matter is, if any of it remains after flush, so will the smell and taste. The same is true for anything you feed the plant but I would take the chemmy taste of store bought nutes over the ammonia taste of urea any day.

Oh and I don't appreciate the sarcasm.... not something I expected coming to this site for compassion... but it proves to be the norm nonetheless.

I was unable to find in the thread where anyone had suggested pissing on the tree...."add 1/2 Teaspoon--one-half teaspoon--per gallon of fresh pee--your own fresh urine--and shake. "...I hope i didn't ruffle your feathers too much. Really try to appreciate the sarcasm . its a long lost art.....wit. yes peeing on your plant can kill it.... small doses as suggested.

Archived