The Pot Erradication Team Just Left My Green House

fourtraxguy

PLEASE READ THIS AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK IM "GOOD TO GO". i heard the chopper coming for a few minutes,then it was hovering over my green house,wich is well built with chain link fencing,a roof,and wrapped in plastic,locked door of coarse. within a minute there were 9 vehicles in my drive including a dnr truck and a sheriff truck that were full of plants. a plain clothed man then was walking into my back yard when my german shepard and myself stopped him in his tracks. i said may i help you? he then stated he wanted to see my plants, i then asked who he was and he said he was a deputy. i then asked if he had a mmmj card,he replied no. i then explained that from what ive read reguarding this i can not let any person without a mmmj card in my facility and that i would be breaking the law by allowing him access.he wasnt aware of that part of the law. then all the other cops came into my back yard area. we were about 75 yards from my green house. they wanted to know how many i had. it told them i had the allowed amount. they said 12? i said "you tell me".you guys did call the health department and verify my status before trespassing on my property,correct? not one of these goons had a clue about the laws,it seems they want to make up thier own rules. i then produced my caregiver card, told them i had 24 plants,my wife listed as my patient, that im totally within the law and to get these 10 cop vehicles outta my drive before somebody thinks a serious crime has happened at my house,my wife then told them the same,the head cop told most of them to leave{ the helicopter had allready found two more greenhouses within a quarter mile of mine and they were chompin at the bit to go anyways}then the remaining two cops wanted to at least check and see how secure my green house was,so i showed them how well constructed it was,then told them how i tried to decipher the laws or lack of laws to be legal in this greenhouse. both cops were pleased with its design. i then asked them if it even needed the roof{wich seems to be the million dollar question around here

]. they looked at each other and said "no". then i asked if it had to wrapped in plastic{ it is wrapped in 6 mill plastic from home depot},they replied"no". so i said "its okay to remove the plastic if i want? they said yes, remove it if you want. they told me" we are not out to get you guys that are abiding by the rules,and that i was good to go, and they wouldnt trouble me again. the one cop still was inquiring about amount of plants, so i explained again that im pretty sure its illegal to let a non cardholder in,so to satisfy his need to know i opened the door and let him peek in,but i told him before i opened it that it is a jungle in there and to count all 24 he would have to crawl on his belly. he peaked in,said that he believed me 100 % that there wasnt more than 24 plants.i closed the door. i then asked if i was going to be raided in the future? he said absolutely not. shook my hand,commended me on being a law abiding grower,and they left for the next house down the road were the chopper and all the coppers were,then they went less than a half mile down the road to another one. i did asked the one who seemed to be in charge,and was holding a clip board how many greenhouses they had checked? he said i was number 12. i asked how many were in violation?he said "none so far". i said that that seems like a terrible waste of aviation fuel,man hours,and ultimately,THE TAXPAYERS MONEY!!.for those of you that havnt had to deal with leo, {and up untill yesterday i hadnt}research the laws {or lack of},know your rights, stand your ground and things should go smooth.i had been practicing what to say to leo when he showed since i moved my operation outside in may.it payed off and i didnt get railroaded like some of our other brothers and sisters.well, thats our story,thanks for reading it,hope it in someway helps.charlevoix county by the way.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know the chopper and HUNT were tracking and targeting plants all over near Tarzan in Atlanta..

i heard them on the scanners...

they went from place to place for several days straight.

they have a special IR camera on the chopper that reflects the plants perfectly even if there is only one plant. they glow red like a hot fire in the background of the flir cameras. then they go and visually check, then they guide the cruisers in.

i heard they did 17 raids in Atlanta that day, but there's no way to verify that.

if your growing outside, and your not secured, your asking for trouble. fence, locks and i would still do a roof...

hey hows your outdoor grow doing? is it producing nicely? developing ok? i hear that we are just far enough north that the plants take a while to fully mature, and frost can become an issue before you get real good trychome turnout.

next the trick will be to harvest in a fashion that allows u to stay within your dried limits.

good luck and great job!

:sword:

:thumbsu:

:goodjob:

i know the chopper and HUNT were tracking and targeting plants all over near Tarzan in Atlanta..

they have a special IR camera on the chopper that reflects the plants perfectly even if there is only one plant. they glow red like a hot fire in the background of the flir cameras. then they go and visually check, then they guide the cruisers in.

i heard they did 17 raids in Atlanta that day, but there's no way to verify that.

if your growing outside, and your not secured, your asking for trouble. fence, locks and i would still do a roof...

hey hows your outdoor grow doing? is it producing nicely? developing ok? i hear that we are just far enough north that the plants take a while to fully mature, and frost can become an issue before you get real good trychome turnout.

next the trick will be to harvest in a fashion that allows u to stay within your dried limits.

good luck and great job!

:goodjob: they are doing great!! i have been growing outdoors in northern michigan quite successfully for many,many years,this is my first attempt in a "legal" outdoor. i think the plastic holds em back a little bit,so i removed some after the cop said i could.im leaving the roof on,as its 14 foot tall and i hope they dont reach it,five are pretty close,the other 19 are 7-9 foot.the roof will protect them from the heavy fall rain,frost,and snow if it happens before cut down. i have different strains that will harvest at diff times so i should be able to keep my amount in check

good luck and great job!

:goodjob: i would just like to add that since posting my story earlier i have been told by some of my friends that they had no roof whatsoever and the cops passed them,all u need in this county is four walls and a locked gate,and one of them had 8 foot of chicken wire for walls,no roof,and 14 foot plants towering high above the chicken wire!! depends where you live i guess.this county seems leniant.thanks sheriff schnieder,we appreciate that

A friend of mine who is a retired deputy told me the chopper is more than $1000 per hour while in the air.

What a waste of precious & fast dwindling taxpayer resources.

It pays to be in compliance with the law and nothing will make me deviate from it.

I'm very happy you were within limits, & also very happy you did not become another victim of some gung-ho LEO.

It's so great to hear a LEO story that went so well for the grower. Now if we could just more police departments to recognize that most growers with cards are trying to stay legal as we can with the law being as is. Good job an good luck with the girls. Pops

Fourtraxguy, you and I are in the same county. We do what is necessary to provide an uninterupted supply of medication to our patients and ourselves . I hate to think of how badly it could gave gone had you not been there to constrain Duke. Ive heard of many instances wgere leo shoots the dog first and then ask for cards. Lucky for him you schooled yourself in the legislative area and were prpared for the event of a leo encounter! So glad Todd didnt get the satisfaction of pulling those prescious Pure Power Plant clones I gave you!!! KGB

fourtraxguy!

good job so many people just let leo in or peek in and usualy it gives them probable cause,,you handled them like your supposed to handle them,,im glad it worked out for you,,,the only thing i most def would have done dif,,is i would not have unlocked my green house for them..If they couldnt get in,,and they couldnt see the plants,,they had no biz being there,,they had no legal right to be there,, and you were within your rights,,im so gladd you stood your ground...good job!

Peace and I hope your crop is the best in mich this time AND all times~

FTW

Jim

fourtraxguy!

good job so many people just let leo in or peek in and usualy it gives them probable cause,,you handled them like your supposed to handle them,,im glad it worked out for you,,,the only thing i most def would have done dif,,is i would not have unlocked my green house for them..If they couldnt get in,,and they couldnt see the plants,,they had no biz being there,,they had no legal right to be there,, and you were within your rights,,im so gladd you stood your ground...good job!

Peace and I hope your crop is the best in mich this time AND all times~

FTW

Jim

the choppers flir camera detected the girls in the tent, i let him peek in,not step in, to satisfy his need to know for sure that im in compliance, thus peventing them from securing a warrant and doing a bogus raid on my home. i think it was the right move as he then knew i was in compliance. i did not want them to think i was trying to hide anything,and at the same time wanted to stay within the law. i very much appreciate your input,as i have read most of your posts on here and from my readings i value your opinion.i am very sure ive heard the last from them,but time will tell. i will never cross any legal lines,only be 100% legal as i want to set an example to them that most of us are not abusing this gift we have earned. mmmj has changed my life,my familys life for the better in so many ways. up until 2 years ago i was addicted to oc. and percecet prescibed to me by my dr.from serious injuries from a dirt bike accident involving a county road grader and myself on a dirtbike. now,with the help of mmmj i can live somewhat pain free,sleep at night,and most importantly i can function at my job unlike when i was under a doctors care and meds. i feel it is my calling to be at the front of this war on cannibis and will stand strong in the face of the enemy. thank you for replying

You gotta know they wanted to take you to jail. Its their livelihood. Its what they do best

yes,im aware of that.staying outta jail is what i do best.but im would be lying if i said i wasnt scared shitless,yet i never let on to them that i was, i was calm like a bomb.peace,and thanks

Fourtraxguy, you and I are in the same county. We do what is necessary to provide an uninterupted supply of medication to our patients and ourselves . I hate to think of how badly it could gave gone had you not been there to constrain Duke. Ive heard of many instances wgere leo shoots the dog first and then ask for cards. Lucky for him you schooled yourself in the legislative area and were prpared for the event of a leo encounter! So glad Todd didnt get the satisfaction of pulling those prescious Pure Power Plant clones I gave you!!! KGB

had they shot duke,i would be in prison already for exacting my revenge.you shoulda seen his eyes light up when he saw that giant master kush directly in front of the door!! peace be with you kgb

A friend of mine who is a retired deputy told me the chopper is more than $1000 per hour while in the air.

What a waste of precious & fast dwindling taxpayer resources.

It pays to be in compliance with the law and nothing will make me deviate from it.

I'm very happy you were within limits, & also very happy you did not become another victim of some gung-ho LEO.

i actually have been told by a pilot friend of mine that by the way they fly the chopper so erradicly up and down and hovering above homes that its more like 2500 an hour!!as av gas is 575 a gallon here,then add in the man hours for the 17 plus cops,im sure it runs way over 4 grand an hour to harrass us patients!!that tells me that the 2 percent that actually get arrested will be charged to the max to try and justify thier unjust actions. stand strong and god bless

I am still not clear here. You have a greenhouse outdoors and no roof? I thought you needed lights to do that?

BTW: My 2 cents is that you do not need a roof. If it is a locked ENCLOSED facility with security BETTER than a locked room or closet then you are good. I say "better" because if you are exposing the plants to a vertical view then this is a higher hazard from rippers and other criminals so to be EQUAL to a secured locked closet then you need to be like animal house and know that some animals are more equal than others.

Not legal advice, just my opinion, etc.

THESE VIDEOS ARE VERY VALUABLE TO PATIENTS AND CAREGIVERS.PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS!

video #1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

These are excellent videos exspecially the last one. But on video one chapter 4 when the cops come to your door is informing you incorrectly on one part. during police encounters they suggested you open the door walk out and close the door behind you. THAT IS BAD ADVICE!! you NEVER NEVER open the door for the police. opening the door allows them to push there way in or see something like a pipe that will give them propable cause for an unjust search. Or if you open the door they can say they smell weed, now you have problems.

NEVER NEVER OPEN THE DOOR FOR THE POLICE. :growl: shout through the door or have them call your cell phone. If they have a warrent they won't be knocking, LOL. see the 18 sec video on how to handle the police when they come knocking.

since police are trained professional lyiers, and they say they do have a warrent, let them kick in the door. if they are lying about the search warrent they are unlikely to kick in the door. I can always buy a new door, much cheaper than going to jail for some B.S.

Archived