So Who's Taking Post Down

I am very sorry for the inconvenience ...

It is what it is , No matter what you believe ...

No matter whos fault it is ....

We are Honestly trying our Best to pick up

the pieces and move foward ...

We are fully aware of the many members that

got caught in the crossfire ....

Many innocent people always get hurt w/ others anger ....

and i Sincerely Apologize ....

Please bare w/ Us as we do our Best to make things Right .... :bighug:

The site was not hacked. The site was deliberately harmed by a former employee who entered via cpanel and deleted the site. No amount of security could have prevented the attack. We had requested via phone to the hosting company that our account be secured and followed that up with a written request sent via email on the same day. The request was sent Oct. 21. The person entered the site with one attempt by entering the password for cpanel. The root and cpanel passwords and ids were and are two separate things. We recognized the threat from this former employee and responded to the threat. We were guaranteed by the hosting company that they had secured the account. Our contact at iweb was Ms. Laurence.

Nothing in this world forgives this kind of attack.

We are now running behind two firewalls. We have both onsite and offsite backups. I had scheduled backups months before the attack but they had been tampered with several weeks ago. The person(s) behind this attack will have to answer for what they have done. It was a cowardly thing. Hundreds of sick people had their work destroyed to advance a warped cause. Thanks, Bb

Yes this was plain sick and he should be held accountable. Joe I sent ya a pm so shoot me a call if you will. I was just able to get back on so been trying to get with ya.

To shut down a website that helps the sick is,, well,,, SICK. I'm beyond mad as this was childish and flat wrong. Joe if ya get time shoot me a call brother

Yeah I just didn't know whateles to call it but hacked. Sorry if I used the wrong term. Maybe attacked would have been better....

Bear with us folks, we'll get this fixed,,, trust me..... We know how imporant this site is to keeping you all informed and able to unite with each other. We'll not go down that easy....

Thanks staff for getting on it, ya been I'm sure

I don't know if I should say what I'm thinking, but I hope this can be prevented from ever happening again. Sadly, being attacked from the inside is a hard thing to deal with, it's bad enough we have all the other crap goin' on to deal with. Not knowing who to trust really stinks.

Sb

I don't know if I should say what I'm thinking, but I hope this can be prevented from ever happening again. Sadly, being attacked from the inside is a hard thing to deal with, it's bad enough we have all the other crap goin' on to deal with. Not knowing who to trust really stinks.

Sb

Yeah this was some chicken shet stuff. If I was them I'd be dam worried about someone knocking on my door. Just dont see the point of shutting the site down cuz your throwing a fit over whatever. Heck don't even know what the deal was and really careless. I just know shutting this site down hurts countless sick folks and that's completely un-called for. I guess I'm just not that chicken shet, If I have a issue with ya I take it to ya not make myself look like a fool and do something like shutting a medical site down. Guess I'm more of a man then that...

i ll make this simple. any of you ever try to delete something off your puter? you cant do it accidently unless you have a failure.

to delete a forum off a server online, it has to be done manually, and every step has to be APPROVED.

nothing can be deleted without seperate confirmation.

So for anyone that doubts the site was breached and deleted, i assure you it was. last thing anyone wants to do is go thru an upgrade, make changes that take a week, then have it ALL DELETED. just try to delete a pic on your puter. you can reclaim it from your trash can, but you have to confirm the deletion before it will go to the trash can.

it was alot of work lost, not to mention content on the forum. thrusday i was just under 800 posts, im just over 420 now. im not happy about it, but their is nothing i can do about it either.

Archived