It Wasn't My Idea .. They Called It War First.

They lied to the public. They called it the war against drugs. They lied.

It was actually a war against citizens. Citizens that choose to use something they decided to not like.

They don't put drugs (or herbs) in a jail cell. They put otherwise innocent citizens in jail.

I'm sorry .. I don't like the word "war." The word "war" would not have been my choice.

That said .. it is generally considered foolish to wage war against the people of the United States. Even if it is the US government that is the attacker.

Thomas Jefferson said "It is to secure our rights that we resort to government at all". In a day when there seem to be no limits on what our government can do, perhaps we should start moving back to our founding fathers idea of a limited, constitutional government. There wouldn't be a "war on drugs" in that world.

"Here's to the Crazy Ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round pegs in the square holes.

The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo.

You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore

them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them

as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think

they can change the world - are the ones who DO!"

-Steve Jobs-

Maybe you should go back to lurking, someone will let you know when it's safe to come out.

LEO must love reading these threads. We have one very established member threatening violence against the government and some nut job that thinks the post office is an anti-god government conspiricay.

I wasn't intending to promote violence.

I was observing the violence we are subjected to in this war.

How many of us has our government already killed in this war? No one knows.

Killing us = good .. right?

Yeah .. I pulled the pic.

Folks are right .. to much.

Good call my friend. I get angry too. All the darn time over this war that has no winners. But we need to be more like Gandhi. It is hard to keep taking it and not fighting back but this tactic is working. We are winning the public opinion. And the good news is it is the one thing that both sides of the political spectrum agree on.

Good to be back.

My weapon of choice, in this war, is healing.

Change the world by healing it.

I simply MUST defend myself. I face massive overpowering force.

My options for self defense are very limited. And they MUST be non violent.

Some of my options are public education, medical system education, political, spiritual .. I'm not helpless.

Those are the rules .. they can shoot me and I can pray about them. And I can bless them with healing. Winning their hearts.

I wasn't intending to promote violence.

I was observing the violence we are subjected to in this war.

How many of us has our government already killed in this war? No one knows.

Killing us = good .. right?

Directly killed? Maybe there's a number somewhere, if we really tried...Indirectly though, so many lives lost. Pstd, anxiety, depression, addiction, suicide. Many of us or our father's and mothers would die in a raid. Even a well fashioned one. Children lose their parents over this. I see the killing everyday. Just look at those of us still fighting because we are innocent. It's killing us slowly, in so many ways we can barely fight back. Financially, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and yes, physically.

Directly killed?

Drug War Victims

Here's one that I find especially telling.

Donald P. Scott

61 years old

Malibu, California

October, 1992

Government agencies were interested in the property of this reclusive millionaire. A warrant was issued based on concocted “evidence” of supposed marijuana plantings, and a major raid was conducted with a 32-man assault team. Scott was shot to death in front of his wife. No drugs were found.

A later official report found: “It is the District Attorney’s opinion that the Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department was motivated, at least in part, by a desire to seize and forfeit the ranch for the government. Based in part upon the possibility of forfeiture, Spencer obtained a search warrant that was not supported by probable cause. This search warrant became Donald Scott’s death warrant.”

Archived