Vipp Authorization

• 2 weeks later...

Is there another way to get verified that is closer to the northern Detroit suburbs? I have been around here quite a while, just don't do alot of posting, as I do a bunch of learning here, and generally just try to keep up with the state of affairs. Because of this being my main source of information, I don't often have alot of fresh ideas or suggestions to interject. Also, I work a ton, and it's hard to get the extra few hours on a Saturday to run over to Jackson. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated--thanks

Until we have a way to call MMMP or LARA to verify card numbers, i think its going to take a little leg work... after 3 fraking years, one would hope this was sorted by the state by now....

but its not, thus why we need to maintain that inner circle of friends network....

at this time, it may just fall down to a matter of timing being able to meet up with an Admin/Mod, or 2 members that can verify someone.

Where does one find the VIP room? Im verifiable for sure. Blueberry, Tarzan, Long har Bri, Timmah, Q-tipper, mayorherb and so on and so on have all met me. Ive been a vendor at the Jackson market quite often. What else do i need other that $24.97 (LOL)? Thanks, Medcnman.

Where does one find the VIP room? Im verifiable for sure. Blueberry, Tarzan, Long har Bri, Timmah, Q-tipper, mayorherb and so on and so on have all met me. Ive been a vendor at the Jackson market quite often. What else do i need other that $24.97 (LOL)? Thanks, Medcnman.

How do we know you're not a cop?

How do we know you're not a cop?

Dang, I forgot the smiley face.

I was just thinking of the movie Almost Famous, and that line popped into my head.

It was almost like I was possesed and had to type it. :D:P

Sorry Medcnman, I know who you are, sometimes I am just compelled to be an *ss

Until we have a way to call MMMP or LARA to verify card numbers, i think its going to take a little leg work... after 3 fraking years, one would hope this was sorted by the state by now....

but its not, thus why we need to maintain that inner circle of friends network....

at this time, it may just fall down to a matter of timing being able to meet up with an Admin/Mod, or 2 members that can verify someone.

We would love to be verified. Let me know when we can do something this far up!

Archived