A New Market For Our Farmers.

peanutbutter

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only in your mind sir. I have no ulterior motives.

Please understand. My government declared war on me.

Many times it's like I'm in a fox hole.

I have incoming rounds. These rounds are not physical. Their form are words.

At this moment, I don't remember who the rounds cam from. I don't even want to page up and see.

Two rounds that came in were "greedy" and "criminal."

It is a reflex in this war to knock down incoming, non physical, rounds ASAP.

This is a real war with a lot of dead bodies. People shot dead and then the courts and police call it "justified."

It's not the person I'm attacking. I'm trying to survive.

Edit: and the chopper doesn't help the picture much.

lmao...criminal/greedy because he has something that you want and wont give it free....this is not a free world is it?you do have to pay to enjoy modern society right?This is a TRADE.I would love to see another shot at a viable market soon, just like there is for every other medicine...lol just quiting arguing over your own opinions..theres no point to be proven here.

Don't you have a state issued license? To have marijuana for medical purposes?

Well if you really want to lay it all on the line...

I think you need to read the law. My card is not a license to have, possess or manufacture MMJ. No one that has a state issued card can possess MMJ legally. Talk to a lawyer about it. This is why judges are throwing out the medical defense, albeit illegally in my eyes, but it is because it is still illegal.

Our cards are protection from prosecution. There is a huge difference there. I am protected, and according to the state as long as I follow the rules, I am protected from being thrown in jail for it. It does not make it legal, nor does it make it less illegal, it simply says the state will leave me alone about it.

It's nice that you agree that traces of THC don't automatically make something illegal. An issue settled in cases about hemp seed oil.

yes, in post manufactured items, traces of THC do not make it illegal. However pre-manufacturing it is. That is why Hemp and all MJ are illegal in the state and Federal laws. You cannot even own raw hemp in the US, it has to be post manufacturing.

You are talking about GROWING industrial hemp. Not simply having it. And it is clearly NOT illegal to hand an unlicensed person a length of hemp rope.

Correct. It is illegal to grow hemp in the US. Post manufactured products are OK. However, if they are produced inside the US, you would be doing so illegally. The only way to legally get a length of hemp rope (or hemp shirt, or hemp rolling papers) in the US is to have it produced outside of the US and imported.

Are you claiming that it is only legal to consume cannabis via smoking? Can I bake a brownie?

I am not claiming you have to smoke it. You can bake a brownie, you can make pills. You can shove it up your rectum if that is what makes your ailments disappear. However with our laws, you should be careful as some prosecutors will say the whole brownie will count against your weight. This is part of the reason I like RSO so much. You can take a 1/2 lb of bud and turn it into approximately 1 oz, completely legal for 1 pt who is not a CG to carry. Done right, it should have most if not all of the pallative benefits of the 1/2 lb of bud. I personally don't smoke it at all anymore. I take pills, a far cry from smoking.

So I'm allowed to discover something as long as I hand it to you free of charge... I see how that works.

You're not alone. There have been several people that tried to make it. Then sell it .. Telling folks it's the same thing as mine. And a lot of the time, they change the formula and it doesn't work as well. You want me to help you do that?

No. See that's the thing about formulations. In your statement here, your oil is superior to anything I could make even if I knew the ingredients. Not knowing how to combine them, not knowing how much of each, etc is where your secret lies in reality. I am not asking for that information. I did ask for that once, when you were claiming you didn't want to make a profit off of it, you were only charging costs to recoup money spent, and that you wanted everyone who could benefit from it to have it.

I am glad to see you not claiming you want every patient who needs it to have your oil free, as you have in previous posts. I respect that you admit this is your creation and intellectual property, and that one of your goals is to gain a profit off of it. At least that is honest, I respect it, and can't argue with it. However, if you are truly compassionate, and are not in it for money at all, as you have tried to claim in the past, you wouldn't guard it to the point of keeping it from people who might benefit from it, just to guard the secret.

I DO list the ingredients. Herbs and spices in olive oil.

This is simple, if you have allergies, be very careful with it. Use the same precautions that you would with anything else.

Simple problem is, if I pick up a can of coke, it tells me what is in it. I also know they aren't using some roots they dug up on indian reservations. Coke's formula is guarded, however the ingredients are not. Without the ingredients, I don't know if you are using nightshade in it, or peyote, or any number of harmful things.

Right ..

So to prove I "care" about the patients, I hand you the formula and let you produce it. I see how that works ..

Once again, not asking for that, nor would I expect you to. Handing me an ingredient list is different. If I told you to make cookies, use eggs, flour, sugar, etc, and you had no idea what quantities to mix, you wouldn't know not to add 2 dozen eggs with 1/2 tsp of flour, you wouldn't know how or what temp to cook them at, etc. Sure you might be able to figure it out with a lot of trial and error, but I can do the same without your help for the oil here. Lots of people know what's in it.

Sure he has helped people.

But that doesn't change the point that we are trying to establish CANNABIS as effective medicine and this stuff he's selling isn't that medicine. Let's work with real cannabis oil when that is what THE THREAD IS ABOUT. Other medicines are a bit off topic wouldn't you think? Peanutbutter's oil should be called 'peanutbutter's 401K' or something. It's not cannabis oil and it's totally off topic in a thread about a new market FOR OUR FARMERS.

This is what I am talking about. Other people have been warned for talking about things not MMJ related. It is not a new market, and as previously pointed out, Hospice is for end of life care, not treatment. If you want treatment, exit the hospice.

This is what I am talking about. Other people have been warned for talking about things not MMJ related. It is not a new market, and as previously pointed out, Hospice is for end of life care, not treatment. If you want treatment, exit the hospice.

Now I'm starting to remember .. thanks for reminding me.

So you're in charge of the project now?

You're in charge of this site?

You're making the claim my oil isn't cannabis related?

What isn't a new market?

What a pile of horse crap.

This thread started out talking about Simpson oil being used in hospice centers and the materials involved. It's now been trashed out by you and a couple of other people.

Was that your intent? To trash out this thread?

Take that "I am holy and you will obey me" crap and put it somewhere things like that belong.

GW pharm has been promoting their oil. Sativex http://www.gwpharm.com/Sativex.aspx

They harp about the synergy between THC and CBD.

What they didn't realize is that there is a third cannabinoid in their blend.

It taints their double blind tests. They considered one of these cannabinoids to be a flavor.

Because it can be detected by smell, it can't be double blinded. So it's put into both sets of materials to be tested.

That's right .. they put a cannabinoid into the placebo without knowing it.

They didn't know what to make of the results. They concluded that the placebo effect was much stronger than they thought.

In Jan of 2010, I sat down with someone from GW pharm and educated them about it. They were unaware that the "flavor" had been identified as a cannabinoid. I sent them a copy of the study that had been published about it.

I had already been intentionally using it for nearly a year by then. I started to take advantage of this CB2 cannabinoid two days after publication that it was discovered to be a cannabinoid in June of 2008.

Edit: OH!! nearly forgot. This is the only cannabinoid that the FDA has already approved. As a food additive. They did it before it was identified as a cannabinoid.

Meanwhile GW has done something wonderful.

They have proven that Rick Simpson oil works.

They limited it to a dilute form. But they have proven it works for at least one medical condition, MS.

Edit It's odd, but they may have also proven, by accident, some of the reason my oil works.

During the last couple of years, the research community has become very excited about working with the CB2 receptor. Welcome aboard.

Can we bring this back around to the real deal, cannabis oil, the new market for our farmers?

PB You need to advertise or something. This overlapping of your concoction with cannabis oil is confusing. Patent what you have made and go into business. If people want something other than cannabis to add their oil to then fine. But this soap box elixir selling smacks of the carnival hawker, with snake oil, from the old days. I'm sure that's not how you want to look.

Can we bring this back around to the real deal, cannabis oil, the new market for our farmers?

PB You need to advertise or something. This overlapping of your concoction with cannabis oil is confusing. Patent what you have made and go into business. If people want something other than cannabis to add their oil to then fine. But this soap box elixir selling smacks of the carnival hawker, with snake oil, from the old days. I'm sure that's not how you want to look.

It's related to cannabis.

Edit .. BTW .. I've given up on this thread. It's been trashed out every which way but loose.

And the crop I was talking about .. most of it has made it to the streets now. Forced away from the medical community.

As this thread is now completely trashed and useless, I'd request it be locked.

Useless for your personal goals for yourself maybe. But there is so much potential to help sick people with cannabis oil that how can you say anything that helps get the word out about cannabis oil is useless? It's a drug still in it's infancy as to it's uses. Pure and safe, it is one of the best things out there for a safe way to help the symptoms of many diseases. It fits well with our patient/caregiver grows. It's a beautiful gift to all who cultivate! A way to use every bit of what you grow to help yourself and others. It can get you through times of no fresh cannabis. The uses are endless. You can safely take it orally because it is just pure cannabis. You can vape it. You can burn it with your fresh cannabis. You can use it topically. It's a powerful weapon for the chronically ill. But we must keep it pure so that we can all be on the same page and work together to broaden the uses and keep it inclusive, no secrets, knowledge should be free when it comes to cannabis and helping patients.

Useless for your personal goals for yourself maybe. But there is so much potential to help sick people with cannabis oil that how can you say anything that helps get the word out about cannabis oil is useless? It's a drug still in it's infancy as to it's uses. Pure and safe, it is one of the best things out there for a safe way to help the symptoms of many diseases. It fits well with our patient/caregiver grows. It's a beautiful gift to all who cultivate! A way to use every bit of what you grow to help yourself and others. It can get you through times of no fresh cannabis. The uses are endless. You can safely take it orally because it is just pure cannabis. You can vape it. You can burn it with your fresh cannabis. You can use it topically. It's a powerful weapon for the chronically ill. But we must keep it pure so that we can all be on the same page and work together to broaden the uses and keep it inclusive, no secrets, knowledge should be free when it comes to cannabis and helping patients.

It is useless because the crop is gone.

Our government forced it away from the patients of Michigan. Leaving only the streets to market the harvest to.

There are areas of Michigan now where street prices are lower than mmj prices. That price drop had been intended for our medical market.

It is useless because the crop is gone.

Our government forced it away from the patients of Michigan. Leaving only the streets to market the harvest to.

There are areas of Michigan now where street prices are lower than mmj prices. That price drop had been intended for our medical market.

No it isn't. There is plenty out there. We are harvesting every day now. Pure indoor crops.

Got news for you; Medical cannabis has made street prices lower because we sell medical for around $200- $250 an ounce. That's the cap. And the street crap doesn't hold a candle to real medical grown by experienced growers that we taught. We have changed cannabis in Michigan for the better and it shows.

No it isn't. There is plenty out there. We are harvesting every day now. Pure indoor crops.

Got news for you; Medical cannabis has made street prices lower because we sell medical for around $200- $250 an ounce. That's the cap. And the street crap doesn't hold a candle to real medical grown by experienced growers that we taught. We have changed cannabis in Michigan for the better and it shows.

Glad it doesn't reach the street.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Glad it doesn't reach the street.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm sure there was a pile that went to the streets, there always is. But from what I'm seeing, it is substandard, and they can't give it away because of the excellent medical growers, who do it right, taking charge. Medical is King Of The Road in Michigan, as it should be. Took us a little while, but we have the market by the balls and we are strong year round growers. We have the best for less and that has the street dealers crying boo hoo. Get your card so you can enjoy what we have growing too. :thumbsu: It's all good!

In the seventies, when we were running to Mexico for Laitrile (sp) most of the patients were already at death's door and many survived with the B17. But the government does not want a cancer cure, there's too much money in it, the research and drugs. Don't kid yourself on that. They will come down hard if we are too noisy with the results with cannabis. It would become a travesty if they fought it further and shut down the whole thing because those powerful moneymongers are very strong. We have to be stronger.

Get thee to Saginaw Tues Nov 29

Archived