A New Market For Our Farmers.

peanutbutter

I'm curious about the scedule 1 status and how they would legally address distributing it? It does place programs, esp those w federal and state funding incl medicare, in a precarious position. But, in the face of end stage cancer... Its hard to do nothing, I get that too. Tough spot for those in the position of dispensing the oil.

That said, there should be a way to ensure purity of the concentrate as passing oils that also contain adulterants such as fungicides, pesticides, or solvents, could potentially be worse for the patients on trial. This is quite the logistical issue, esp on the scale u are discussing. I would think some pro bono lawyern would be of desire as well.

I'v been in CO and there has been much discussion of finding high cbd strains and isolating for such projects...finding the 'best' medicinal profiles w tons of testing...this is going to require quite the operation. We need to move in this direction, I agree. Just very difficult w the laws.

I wouldn't b surprised if the pharma companies have already tested and are keeping the findings 'proprietary'...as it would also b admitting to criminal action in violating sched 1 status and research...and that the findings showed amazing results that would wipe out half of their revenues from the other drugs. Scary, but wouldn't surprise me...hence the continuation of mmj prohibition.

Most pharmaceutical companies have divisions in other countries or can hire companies to do the work overseas. So why break the law and hide it when you can circumvent the problem.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two years ago .. more than two years ago, I requested that a new condition be added to the list of acceptable medical conditions.

I requested that the state define residence in a hospice as a medical condition.

They let people die for more than two years.

Ptay that a sitting president and first lady simultaneously be discovered with stage 4 cancer and be given 6 months to live, and that the persident be able to perform his duties four of theose 6 months, and that he, in desperation, go to Amsterdam? Great Britain? Portugal most likely? anywho to a foreign place friendly to cannibis treatment for cancer, AND that both reverse their conditions and live and Pres return to Oval Offifce. THEN, your plan might have a chance. NOW?

No chance.

Sorry, but the DEA is a cancer. The 3 Nobel prize winners (who patented medical marijhuana Oct. 2003) and worked at the NSF have been shut down in their attempts to do similar. DEA to them, try it and try to find your medical license.

Use and distribution of hemp seed oil is legal. It has traces of THC in it.

No one gets high from it.

No one is getting high from my topical oil.

Yes. Production is a problem. It would have to be done by someone with a license to handle marijuana for medical purposes.

No one legally has a license to handle MJ for medical purposes, unless you consider the Univ of Mississippi. And your oil is NOT made with hemp seed oil. It is made with Hemp oil, not hemp seed oil. If it was hemp seed oil, you could just buy hemp seed oil, add it to your topical oil, and sell it, all legally. Hemp seed oil has traces of THC not from the seed, but from resin sticking to the outside of it when harvesting, and generally is under .05%.

Your using false logic to argue your case. To use the logic that no one is getting high from it makes it legal is false. No one can get high off of industrial hemp, yet it is still illegal, and the government spends millions of dollars destroying "ditchweed" every year, and it is just industrial hemp that no one could get high off of. Why is industrial hemp illegal if no one can get high off of it?

Fact is, your oil is made with RSO, which is illegal federally and in the state, and what your asking is for people with no protection in the state (normal hospice workers) to acquire, handle, and dose your illegal oil to people who are not carded or protected in the state. Good luck with that. 10 years from now maybe, but right now with the current AG and Gov, I find it highly unlikely.

it is kinda funny that you want all hospices in the state to start dosing every willing patient with "PB's oil" and using the MMJ community to back it, but your the only one that can make PB's oil because you have "secret indian roots" in your oil and you won't tell people what it is. So who exactly is going to profit the most off of this? Go ahead, start claiming this is all about the patient again. But then when asked what is in your oil, you will once again refuse to tell anyone so they can make it themselves.

I believe part of why you claim it to be a topical oil, so you can hide what's in it. If it was ingestible you would have to list ingredients, but I constantly see you then tell people to take it orally. Irresponsible to say the least. And you really want me to believe a topical oil used topically will cure pancreatic cancer? Lung Cancer? Liver disease? No, you want them to take it orally, but sell it as a topical only ointment.

I have a patient who might benefit from it orally, yet she has extreme allergic reations to a lot of things, such as Olive oil and Tomatoes, but when I ask whats in your oil, or if can I find out how to make it so I can assure nothing she is deathly allergic to is in it, and we can test the things we don't know, all you do is fight me, and say how I have to buy it without knowing what's in it, even if I signed a binding confidentiality agreement. Each ingredient would have to be tested on her before we would even know if it was safe topically, much less orally.

So in that I provide fact you don't care about the patients, but only about your pocketbook. When you won't even divulge the ingredients to ensure a patient doesn't die from your oil. You would rather protect your secret than save a patients life.

No one legally has a license to handle MJ for medical purposes, unless you consider the Univ of Mississippi. And your oil is NOT made with hemp seed oil. It is made with Hemp oil, not hemp seed oil. If it was hemp seed oil, you could just buy hemp seed oil, add it to your topical oil, and sell it, all legally. Hemp seed oil has traces of THC not from the seed, but from resin sticking to the outside of it when harvesting, and generally is under .05%.

Don't you have a state issued license? To have marijuana for medical purposes?

It's nice that you agree that traces of THC don't automatically make something illegal. An issue settled in cases about hemp seed oil.

Your using false logic to argue your case. To use the logic that no one is getting high from it makes it legal is false. No one can get high off of industrial hemp, yet it is still illegal, and the government spends millions of dollars destroying "ditchweed" every year, and it is just industrial hemp that no one could get high off of. Why is industrial hemp illegal if no one can get high off of it?

You are talking about GROWING industrial hemp. Not simply having it. And it is clearly NOT illegal to hand an unlicensed person a length of hemp rope.

Fact is, your oil is made with RSO, which is illegal federally and in the state, and what your asking is for people with no protection in the state (normal hospice workers) to acquire, handle, and dose your illegal oil to people who are not carded or protected in the state. Good luck with that. 10 years from now maybe, but right now with the current AG and Gov, I find it highly unlikely.

Are you claiming that it is only legal to consume cannabis via smoking? Can I bake a brownie?

it is kinda funny that you want all hospices in the state to start dosing every willing patient with "PB's oil" and using the MMJ community to back it, but your the only one that can make PB's oil because you have "secret indian roots" in your oil and you won't tell people what it is. So who exactly is going to profit the most off of this? Go ahead, start claiming this is all about the patient again. But then when asked what is in your oil, you will once again refuse to tell anyone so they can make it themselves.

So I'm allowed to discover something as long as I hand it to you free of charge... I see how that works.

You're not alone. There have been several people that tried to make it. Then sell it .. Telling folks it's the same thing as mine. And a lot of the time, they change the formula and it doesn't work as well. You want me to help you do that?

I believe part of why you claim it to be a topical oil, so you can hide what's in it. If it was ingestible you would have to list ingredients, but I constantly see you then tell people to take it orally. Irresponsible to say the least. And you really want me to believe a topical oil used topically will cure pancreatic cancer? Lung Cancer? Liver disease? No, you want them to take it orally, but sell it as a topical only ointment.

I DO list the ingredients. Herbs and spices in olive oil.

I have a patient who might benefit from it orally, yet she has extreme allergic reations to a lot of things, such as Olive oil and Tomatoes, but when I ask whats in your oil, or if can I find out how to make it so I can assure nothing she is deathly allergic to is in it, and we can test the things we don't know, all you do is fight me, and say how I have to buy it without knowing what's in it, even if I signed a binding confidentiality agreement. Each ingredient would have to be tested on her before we would even know if it was safe topically, much less orally.

This is simple, if you have allergies, be very careful with it. Use the same precautions that you would with anything else.

So in that I provide fact you don't care about the patients, but only about your pocketbook. When you won't even divulge the ingredients to ensure a patient doesn't die from your oil. You would rather protect your secret than save a patients life.

Right ..

So to prove I "care" about the patients, I hand you the formula and let you produce it. I see how that works ..

Guest Indica Jones

I wish the State would allow at least one Canna Market per County.

A place to go when Caregivers and Patients are between grows.

Patients wanting to try new strains. Caregivers obtaining for their Patients, when they come up short.

State could charge 6% sales tax on all transactions of meds, clones, or seeds.

But, I guess I don't live in a perfect world.

Sad thing is how easy it is to obtain various forms of highly addictive, and deadly, opiates. Just saying.

As soon as you start collecting tax, then you are selling the item. It is illegal to buy Cannabis in the state of Michigan.

I'm trying to find a market for growers that were unable to deliver to their intended markets.

Am I charging anyone for that? That's what this thread is about.

CSCG claims that I'm being self serving and greedy.

And to fix that, all I have to do is hand it to him for free.

How about I flip that logic. You owe me your 401k. You have some, I need some. That makes it mine.

First of all getting on PB's case is my job so f off!

There is an atitiude here that any indiviuduals work that they want should be free. I wnet through this with a cannabis strain.

"Hey man it's just a plant" Yeah and horse and cattle breeders should just give a way the results of work that they do because it is living. BS I say.

As far as hospice workers etc handling the oil that is one for the lawyers and the judges or you can ask that darned RS guy what he thinks. That does pose a problem.

Allergies. Either do not use his oil or find someone else's. Yes for medical uses a person should know what they are ingesting esp if they have allergies. Testing is a good idea but the problem might be if a person is extremely allergic to something they can go into anaphalactic shock when subjected to the substance.

So lets add it up. Although I disagree with PB on the allergy aspect I think that he has no obligation to reveal the contents of anything he is working on. Yep he is allowed to have a "trade secret". The hospice situation is fraught with legal problems although it is an interesting approach in terms of getting a feel for how the oil might work.

So I am defending pb's right to keep his cards close to his chest. This is the first time I have directly stood up FOR PB. What is the world coming to?

I have gotten on PBs case over some claims he has made, so you know I am not inclined to blindly support him. but I do not doubt his sincerity, 0r his generosity.

First of all getting on PB's case is my job so f off!

There is an atitiude here that any indiviuduals work that they want should be free. I wnet through this with a cannabis strain.

"Hey man it's just a plant" Yeah and horse and cattle breeders should just give a way the results of work that they do because it is living. BS I say.

As far as hospice workers etc handling the oil that is one for the lawyers and the judges or you can ask that darned RS guy what he thinks. That does pose a problem.

Allergies. Either do not use his oil or find someone else's. Yes for medical uses a person should know what they are ingesting esp if they have allergies. Testing is a good idea but the problem might be if a person is extremely allergic to something they can go into anaphalactic shock when subjected to the substance.

So lets add it up. Although I disagree with PB on the allergy aspect I think that he has no obligation to reveal the contents of anything he is working on. Yep he is allowed to have a "trade secret". The hospice situation is fraught with legal problems although it is an interesting approach in terms of getting a feel for how the oil might work.

So I am defending pb's right to keep his cards close to his chest. This is the first time I have directly stood up FOR PB. What is the world coming to?

I have gotten on PBs case over some claims he has made, so you know I am not inclined to blindly support him. but I do not doubt his sincerity, 0r his generosity.

It's not even cannabis. He says it doesn't show up as cannabis in a urine test. Who cares what's in it then? The biggest problem is him passing it off as cannabis oil, which it is not. I don't care what the heck he is selling, just be truthful that it's not cannabis. You can go down to the health food store and buy all kinds of concoctions people think up and some do help people. Some kill people too, and everything in between. Cannabis is safe. Anything else has a big question mark on it.

I am not sure what everyone is fighting about - Rick Simpson's Oil is available from other people. There are other oils - that you can either smoke or eat, or topicals (they might have other ingredients that make it unsmokable).

If you don't like PB's formula - make your own. I myself am eagerly awaiting someone to arrive and mentor me a strict cali style of making this powerful oil - so I will have a formula.

This is the free market - if you think you have a product - offer it, if you think you have something better than someone else - make it. People can tinkle and moan about Ford and GM cars all day long. At least give credit that PB has helped a few people along the way.

DN

I am not sure what everyone is fighting about - Rick Simpson's Oil is available from other people. There are other oils - that you can either smoke or eat, or topicals (they might have other ingredients that make it unsmokable).

If you don't like PB's formula - make your own. I myself am eagerly awaiting someone to arrive and mentor me a strict cali style of making this powerful oil - so I will have a formula.

This is the free market - if you think you have a product - offer it, if you think you have something better than someone else - make it. People can tinkle and moan about Ford and GM cars all day long. At least give credit that PB has helped a few people along the way.

DN

Sure he has helped people.

But that doesn't change the point that we are trying to establish CANNABIS as effective medicine and this stuff he's selling isn't that medicine. Let's work with real cannabis oil when that is what THE THREAD IS ABOUT. Other medicines are a bit off topic wouldn't you think? Peanutbutter's oil should be called 'peanutbutter's 401K' or something. It's not cannabis oil and it's totally off topic in a thread about a new market FOR OUR FARMERS.

But that doesn't change the point that we are trying to establish CANNABIS as effective medicine and this stuff he's selling isn't that medicine. Let's work with real cannabis oil when that is what THE THREAD IS ABOUT. Other medicines are a bit off topic wouldn't you think? Peanutbutter's oil should be called 'peanutbutter's 401K' or something. It's not cannabis oil and it's totally off topic in a thread about a new market FOR OUR FARMERS.

So if it's not cannabis, what's the problem?

Herbs and spices in olive oil.

Sometimes one of those herbs is cannabis. .. Sometimes.

It's not safe to carry a bunch of the topical oil with the cannabis in it. Simple fact of life for me and others.

If it doesn't have the cannabis element in it, then people are expected to add it before using it.

That makes it paraphernalia at worst.

I take it you have not tried PB's oil - I think the people who have tried it, might disagree that it is not medicine.

The title of the thread is "another market for MM.." Maybe its time you start your own thread and control it? "Restorium's Medicine and Advice" - it has a nice ring to it

DN

I take it you have not tried PB's oil - I think the people who have tried it, might disagree that it is not medicine.

The title of the thread is "another market for MM.." Maybe its time you start your own thread and control it? "Restorium's Medicine and Advice" - it has a nice ring to it

DN

I didn't say it wasn't medicine. Read my words. I said it wasn't THAT medicine, cannabis oil.

The thread says a market for OUR FARMERS doesn't it? How does that fit with a product that he makes exclusively and has nothing to do with a market FOR US(inclusive).

I'm all for a market for cannabis oil. Hip Hip Horray!

However paraphernalia doesn't fit either.

The oil doesn't produce a marijuana "high."

So uninfused (no marijuana part yet) oil represents an opportunity for someone to destroy a small amount of marijuana.

That's right .. I sell marijuana destruction kits.

If I dose my cannabis oil patients right they don't get a high either. They just feel good, not high.

Archived