Gop Debate - Ron Paul: Marijuana Policy Should Be Set By The States

Video From Tonight's GOP Debate:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/22/ron-paul-pot_n_1109102.html

You can at least let sick people have marijuana because it's helpful," Paul said. "But the compassionate conservatives say, well we can't do this, we're going to put people who are sick and dying with cancer and are being helped with marijuana if they have multiple sclerosis -- the federal government is going in there and overriding state laws and putting people like that in prison.

"I think the federal war on drugs is a total failure," said Paul to hearty applause from the audience.

Interesting.

I believe he is a rare man someone who tells it like it really is. Some may question some of his ideas but he is a realist. Some things are hard to take some things are easy to take but he seems to be about the people not the party. He stands his ground he doesn't just tow party line. If it were not political suicide to be a third party candidate I believe he would run on his own, but the money juggernauts crush anyone from the out side that is not a billionaire. He was a doctor, a healer. Not a rich kid with nothing to do like so may in office. He was part of the real world not some ivy league rich kid he comes from people for the people.

Not to take anything away from Ron Paul, because I like the guy too, but he's my second choice. Are any of you familiar with Gary Johnson? I think the guy makes total sense...watch a video or two of him and youtube and see what you think. I think you people who are liking Ron Paul will really dig what Johnson has to say. I certainly don't know if he has as much of a chance as Ron Paul, but he's really been unfairly excluded from a lot of the debates and what not. If he has a good showing in New Hampshire, which is entirely possible, the media won't be able to exclude him any longer and I think he could take off. Who'da thunk the Republican party could, at this point, have to cantidates that would make amazing presidents?!?

Are any of you familiar with Gary Johnson? I think the guy makes total sense...

Gary Johnson - "THE FEDERAL RESERVE SHOULD BE TRANSPARENT and its actions held to the same level of scrutiny as any other federal department."

Ron Paul - "There is no greater threat to the security and prosperity of the United States today than the out-of-control, secretive Federal Reserve. End the FED."

I am going to stick with the guy who is making total sense.

The first audit of the privately owned and foreign owned Federal Reserve by the GAO,has turned up $16 Trillion dollars of loans all over the world to prop up the global fiat empire.

Read more:

Oh, and all these Christian candidates who believe our usury based economy is in line with their teachings, better spend more time reading their book. That goes for all Christians.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is proof he is the real deal for our side.

True to the cause since 1998 or earlier?

We all need to become Blue Republicans for the primary.

A vote for Paul is a vote against the Romney/Schutte.

Do we need to talk about Newt?

We can be heard with our votes.

Bill HR 2586 ; vote number 2001-356 on Sep 25, 2001

In the last 30 years, we have spent hundreds of billions of dollars on a failed war on drugs. This war has been used as an excuse to attack our liberties and privacy. It has been an excuse to undermine our financial privacy while promoting illegal searches and seizures with many innocent people losing their lives and property. Seizure and forfeiture have harmed a great number of innocent American citizens.

He detests the federal war on drugs

Ron Paul supports relaxing drug laws and/or drug enforcement

Voted NO on subjecting federal employees to random drug tests

Amendment by Taylor, D-MS; bill by Portman, R-OH.; Bill HR 4550 ; vote number 1998-443 on Sep 16, 1998

"...when people commit violence whether they're under the influence of drugs, prescription drugs, illegal drugs or alcohol they should be punished severely. We shouldn't be putting people in prison for life with no chance of getting out... that never have committed a violent crime. At the same time we hear of cases were murderers or rapists get out after five or ten years or never even go to prison, it doesn't make any sense."

"We treat alcoholism now as a medical problem and I, as a physician, think we should treat drug addiction as a medical problem and not as a crime."

I agree, With the raids in TC yesterday the state police have stated that any caregiver that donates or gives free

is not within the law if that is not their patient. If you read the agenda the next step is to demand the caregiver not keep any patients extra plants or material. This is really funny what if my plant was 5 oz. I have to take it right?

The only way I have to fight this is to vote for someone who supports my rights. I voted for Obama where did that get me? I will vote on Feb. 28 We are paying $10 mil. for it. I am going to get my moneys worth. I fear Schutte as Atty. Gen.

of the US. I will move to Canada. 100,000 votes against Romney should help send a message. California is behind Paul.

Most people are behind Ron Paul period. Romney has no shot, no real republican likes him look at 2008 they nominated McCain! Mr. John Mccain had never gotten the nomination before it was basically a hail mary. The biggest threat Ron Paul faces is Mr.Gingrich but with the current level of dissent and civil unrest in this country hands down its Ron Pauls time. :goodjob:

Archived