Unusually Honest & Accurate Depiction Of Marijuana As Medicine!

LongHairBri

When Medical Marijuana makes the Health Minute, it shows how MMJ has gained acceptance in the general population.

No media outlet would provide a two minute quicky overview of something that would generate controversy that would impact advertising revenue for the media outlet.

The amount of Pill's that we both are on well the list is to long for this post Ritalin is just one of them because we are to scared to use MMJ and grow are own

Bob, sorry reflection on how inhumane our government is. If I remember correctley you even had your DrsRec before they broke your door? Isn't that what they detrermined*,in your appeal.

Heck I'll sign you up as my caregiver if you dont have a card. I dont have anything growing currentley, but we'll get something going. Think Spring ! seriously .

No body should have to live like that.

See what they did in WI we need to step UP MI !

2. Toxic : "A central concept of toxicology is that effects are dose-dependent; even water can lead to water intoxication when taken in too many doses,

___ whereas for even a very toxic substance such as snake venom there is a dose below which there is no detectable toxic effect."

toxicity /wiki

Bob, sorry reflection on how inhumane our government is. If I remember correctley you even had your DrsRec before they broke your door? Isn't that what they detrermined*,in your appeal.

Heck I'll sign you up as my caregiver if you dont have a card. I dont have anything growing currentley, but we'll get something going. Think Spring ! seriously .

No body should have to live like that.

See what they did in WI we need to step UP MI !

2. Toxic : "A central concept of toxicology is that effects are dose-dependent; even water can lead to water intoxication when taken in too many doses,

___ whereas for even a very toxic substance such as snake venom there is a dose below which there is no detectable toxic effect."

toxicity /wiki

B&T my heart goes out to you guys, so sorry how you were treated by our police and our judges. Very disappointed in our State right now.

On a side note, is anyone else following this?

Craker’s Legal Team Submits Opening Brief in Federal Lawsuit against the DEA

On December 15, 2011, the legal team representing Prof. Lyle Craker filed their opening brief in their much-anticipated lawsuit against the Drug Enforcement Administration for denying Craker’s application to cultivate marijuana for medical research. The 232-page document (PDF) represents the combined efforts of Prof. Craker, the American Civil Liberties Union, Washington, D.C. law firm Covington & Burling LLP, and MAPS, and is a major challenge to DEA’s politically-motivated decision to uphold the federal blockade on marijuana for research. The DEA’s opposition brief is currently due January 20, though the agency may request an extension of a month or more. The brief was filed in the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.

Looks like his organization, MAPS, is pretty upstanding and right on the front lines (federal level of course) www.maps.org

Just found it today, though I think I heard about his original filing back in 2007. I guess he wants to start his own cultivation center to provide for researchers instead of the DITCH WEED the gov approves for negative studies only.

MPP

Just another anecdote... But was in conversation w another caregiver that had received inquiries from a hospice group... Apparently they have seen an appreciable increase in the quality of life for some of their patients using medical mj.

Went to a macomb-oakland compassion club meeting where the average of some 80+ people was likely over 50 and a lawyer was discussing disability c laims while on mmj and helping case workers.

At the markets you meet people like the candy lady and hear bout others like bb's wife.

Really... When actually talking about people where mmj is providing a real benefit... Doesn't seem like the actual medical community is the one at odds with us... They seem to be just as afraid of the prohibitionist laws as the rest of the community... Though are really open and curious about mmj. Bet the local universities would open up to a ton of testing if they were free to do.

I have no point... Just that I would speculate most reasonable, normal people would embrace the potential of mmj... Not to criminalize it anymore. Normal, everyday, many are really ill... And mmj is improving if not their direct condition, then the extended quality of life.

Its the politicians, the law enforcement establishment that just aren't ready or able to move beyond the irrational policies of old... Fighting tooth and nail. The real bad guys in this whole endeavor. K... Rant off... Lol

Archived