Mocc Farmers Market

ProPlayer420

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes .... I had a Great Time

at the MOCC Farmers Market ....

I bought down a few Grow Room

Poster Signs and an Oz of Bubba Samples to Pass out ....

It was Really C00L seeing so many fimiliar faces ...

I was very happy to see that things were ran

fairly professional , Yet had Plenty of room to

fellowship w/ others .....

Plus I Loved the FREE COFFEE & a ChitLoad of DONUTS ...

There was Enough donuts to feed half of Detroit ... LOL

All i came for is to offer my support , Pass out

some free Samples , get as many huggs as i could get ....

I wish i would of went around and visited w/ more people ,

But i was Pretty Tired and Medicated thanks to the Omicron

& LongHairBri Famous ....

The MOCC Should be very Prowd of what their doing ...

It Requires a TEAM EFFORT and Im sure there are many

that Don't get even a Thank You ....

But I Appreciate what this Group is Doing ...

This has been my third visit to this Group ...

and everytime i felt like i was at home ...

I want to Thank Everyone that made sure they

got their Hugg from me ....

A Big Thank You to the Knights of Columbus Hall

for Allowing the use of your Building to help the Patient ....

Everyone agreed to be photographed. Thanks for checking!

Each of us has a certain amount of risk that we assume in our work here. Some people volunteered to setup the event, some people pass out business cards with contact info on them, some use screen names on this website rather than real names. Each of the photographed person has been presented on High Times, you recognize the winner of the Detroit Cannabis Cup, Capt. Kirk. The other gal, is a popular activist, you have seen her at practically every rally since. I used her photo as an example of what the other farmer's tables looked like - very professional, they did not want to be photographed of course. I admire these people for their risk to present the MMMP to new patients and caregivers. I guess we have to start somewhere, and someone had to do it. Your mods - rallies, protests, social and political events - we were there, on TV, on radio, in the news.

It is time we stop being afraid. You make your choice on how much you want to reveal, but you should stop hiding your real self. I can respect those who need to hide, due to work, family, etc - but give praise to those who stand for YOU.

thanks again B&T

the DigitalNomad

Am sure they all agreed to be photograph i just think i am just a little camber shy and have been to to many court rooms maybe after lots of therapy i will feel different am not sure of that right now we just have not been able to enjoy this great Law we don't grow or even use Marihuana much any more because we are to scared Torey just last night wishes she could smoke a bowl be for bed instead of a sleeping pill we will be on trail for are lives soon and we were legal

all the way i had 11 plants she had 10 locked up and under 1 oz

Hey Everyone,

Long Time No Post I know I know!

I really Want to Thank Each and Everyone of you for making all of this possible. If it was not for our members and the community the club would not exist and there would be no meetings or markets so for all of this I thank you all.... We have all come a long long way but we have a long long road ahead of us still. Last night was good, great folks, great turnout, great meds, no problems or anything. I do want to give a huge shoutout to my MMMA Honor Guard for Representing , the volunteers for all the help with setup and everything the always do and the MOCC board for everything they do.

We are going to try and do this at least once a month if the building permits us to and if not we are diligently looking for a building and place to call home or temporary home if need be.

Again I want to personally thank everyone for coming out last night and making it a great night. Lets just keep being Safe, Respectful, and Keep Policing Ourselves.

Skolar Steve

Founder/ED MOCC

www.THC4U.com

Am sure they all agreed to be photograph i just think i am just a little camber shy and have been to to many court rooms maybe after lots of therapy i will feel different am not sure of that right now we just have not been able to enjoy this great Law we don't grow or even use Marihuana much any more because we are to scared Torey just last night wishes she could smoke a bowl be for bed instead of a sleeping pill we will be on trail for are lives soon and we were legal

all the way i had 11 plants she had 10 locked up and under 1 oz

History has to be documented, both the good times and bad. There is no way I would leave for the future patients - all the slanted, biased, paid for media articles and videos to represent the medical marijuana people I knew. I hope that one day, there will be a gallery - just like any other civil rights museum - with pictures on the walls to tell the story of how marijuana became medicine..

I hope to see you two again at clubs and events.

DN

Archived