Who Had The High Cbd Plants

mrd

Hi someone fairly recently had very high cbd plants. I am looking for a test cbd dominant plant. The lower the thc the better. Sorry but I cannot recall the name. Feel free to pm me. Thanks for your help.

We've recently identified 5 CBD-rich strains. You can find the results here: http://www.micannalytics.com/results/index.php

Someone ought to step up and make these widely available.

We have been working with each of these groups to see to it that the availability of these strains will increase. Many of them were just verified, either after extensive phenotyping to explore the genetic diversity present in seeds or after being serendipitously discovered to the farmer's surprise. We will be working with http://www.projectcbd.org/ on an article regarding the availability of CBD-rich medicine in Michigan.

caffieneforall, put up a thread in the genetics&overages forum about having a high cbd

Up for auction.

That particular cbd strain will probably not leave the collective for a while. It will remain in our rotation for our patients until we can stabilize it.

Those that placed bids are going to be getting seeds from an earlier F2 generation of the high CBD variety. A dead end for the collective breeding wise, but a lot of medical value is still present. Will do very very well in extractions or edibles.

Transfer of living rather than viable plant tissues is an iffy issue for us at the present moment.

• 2 weeks later...

I am learning for some whom are sick and want to be sedated and sleep moderate THC or lower is best with high CBD's . I felt uncomfortable on pure THC or Marinol . The CBD's and other components do counteract the THC's psychoactive effects in my experience . I think it is good to make this available but many also report going to low on the THC negates interest in taking the time to rest and absorb the higher CBD"S N"S and Terps during their evening rest periods between dinner and bed . . I know as a severe chronic pain patient I was amazed at the pain relief that would last 1/2 way through the next day or longer way after any THC effects were felt . Where people have discussed having anxiety and panic attacks I believe this is a worthy direction to explore and hope to hear how it works for patients who are stressed from high THC .

A T F has high cbd about 10% but it also has about 10% thc but couldn't you harvest a week early when thc is still under developed? just a thought.

The CBD:THC ratio hovers in the same range throughout all of the plants development. In fact, we've been able to test the leaves from plants in the vegetative phase of growth in order to predict which would have CBD-rich flowers months later. It is doubtful that you could significantly change the CBD:THC ratio through harvesting time alone.

Archived