Obama Possibly Going To Jail!

TheBeagle

well here we are,lol,i told you so....see this type of political discussion brings us all closer together,,,makes us all huggy....not a thing about MMJ,except Mitts video,what a idiot! so i'm going to get a good seat at the big cliff where all the tea baggers and die hard republicans are going to jump from and watch the show.lol,,.i hope they land on investment bankers and big oil executives... because like it or not Obama is going to win..bp

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You realize the question is whether he was born in the USA right? I don't think it is racist to demand an answer to the question. I mean in your opinion would it still be racist if he in fact was not born in the USA?

As to his relative saintliness I think his policies dispel that notion. He is very close to Bush on foreign policy. It might be a slightly different flavor of international bellicosity but it is about the same intensity. Here at home we've seen the advancement of the tyrannical Homeland Security agenda against We The People while bankers got bailed out to the tune of trillions.

The racism is neatly hidden in the question. White Americans are born into a culture of belonging, never having to establish their legitimacy or prove their worth due to the color of their skin. Minorities face these kinds of questions in every day life. When is the last time another party-nominated presidential candidate has been put through the birther gauntlet?

The case is about certifying Obama's eligibility in Georgia. From what I can tell it's not a criminal matter as far as they are concerned. He won't be going to jail over this.

is a possiblity as suggest int he article

Mr. Sampson indicates if Obama is shown not to be a citizen, he should be arrested and deported and until all records are released nobody can know for sure if he is or is not a U.S. Citizen.

The racism is neatly hidden in the question. White Americans are born into a culture of belonging, never having to establish their legitimacy or prove their worth due to the color of their skin. Minorities face these kinds of questions in every day life. When is the last time another party-nominated presidential candidate has been put through the birther gauntlet?

I can't think of another President who grew up in a foreign country or had a foreign parent so it's a different situation with Obama. Are there racist people in the birther movement? I'm sure. Is it racist to look for answers to questions about his eligibility? Hell no.

Personally there is so much information out there that is so much more interesting I haven't thought about it much. I think the fact that the "Two Parties" are both highly influenced by the same interests is much more compelling. Don't listen to me though. I am paranoid because I think secret societies actually have power in this world. :ph34r:

I can't think of another President who grew up in a foreign country or had a foreign parent so it's a different situation with Obama. Are there racist people in the birther movement? I'm sure. Is it racist to look for answers to questions about his eligibility? Hell no.

Personally there is so much information out there that is so much more interesting I haven't thought about it much. I think the fact that the "Two Parties" are both highly influenced by the same interests is much more compelling. Don't listen to me though. I am paranoid because I think secret societies actually have power in this world. :ph34r:

I couldnt agree more,this subject although very interesting,I find more matters of importance and it has to do with everybody involved in our two party system,if you havent seen this you might wanna,or just count it as another paranoid 50 something yung woman :thumbsu: post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFWYC755U80

Incredible bs. Let us ask a different question. A woman a bonified US citizen goes on a world tour. Okay lets also say that this woman has sex with different men in different countries. then she gets pregnant and for some reason gives birth to a child in Hawaii. Or she gives birth to the child in France or at BB's house (gotta have some fun don't I?). Is the baby a US citizen even if we do not and will never know who the father is? Can the child ever become President?

Are we to say that a woman who is a US citizen and has a child of an unknown father (like that never happened) has had a child who cannot become President?

Incredible bs. Let us ask a different question. A woman a bonified US citizen goes on a world tour. Okay lets also say that this woman has sex with different men in different countries. then she gets pregnant and for some reason gives birth to a child in Hawaii. Or she gives birth to the child in France or at BB's house (gotta have some fun don't I?). Is the baby a US citizen even if we do not and will never know who the father is? Can the child ever become President?

Are we to say that a woman who is a US citizen and has a child of an unknown father (like that never happened) has had a child who cannot become President?

If the baby is born in the father's country I would think under their law it would be a citizen of that country. Maybe not if it's a foreigner and the father is in question? I don't know how they handle that.

Mezz I hope this puts it to rest.

Barack Obama is the 7th President with a foreign-born parent.

Thomas Jefferson‘s mother was born in England

Andrew Jackson‘s parents were both born in Ireland

James Buchanan had an Irish father

Chester A. Arthur had an Irish father

Woodrow Wilson‘s mother was English

Herbert Hoover had a Canadian-born mother

Mezz I hope this puts it to rest.

Barack Obama is the 7th President with a foreign-born parent.

Thomas Jefferson‘s mother was born in England

Andrew Jackson‘s parents were both born in Ireland

James Buchanan had an Irish father

Chester A. Arthur had an Irish father

Woodrow Wilson‘s mother was English

Herbert Hoover had a Canadian-born mother

I stand corrected. There never was any doubt those Presidents were born on American soil though was there? That would make them a Natural Born Citizen correct? I'm not saying Obama was or wasn't born in Hawaii. It doesn't matter to me. I mean if he wasn't of course I would want him out of there. I would want any globalist scumbag out of office who didn't even meet the requirements. You don't think I would be all over it if someone like Bush was found to not be a citizen? It has nothing to do with Obama's skin color to me. I don't like beige scumbags every bit as much as I don't like brown ones. It's about their character.

Since the Constitution doesn't require natural born such as in the case of an American couple (or a single woman) has a child in a foreign country. John McCain was born in Panama the Republicans had no trouble with it then. Also what is ironic is that in 2004 they were clamoring for an amendment to let Arnie Shwarzeneger be able to run for Pres.

An American couple having a baby abroad would be considered a Natural Born Citizen. A single American mother having a baby in a foreign country I don't know about. It could be complicated by citizenship in the foreign country. I know the Constitution itself does not go into it in such detail.

I have no alignment with the goals of the Republican Party. I do think this an interesting development because if Obama was not certified to be on the ballot in Georgia it could have a profound impact on the election.

I can't believe how much freaking time and space has been wasted on this subject. If you are not already aware, WE HAVE OUR OWN WAR TO FIGHT. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO MEDICATE AND DIE IN PEACE. Lets fight our own war and send the emails and make calls and make visit to those who will control our destiny here in this great state. Thank you very much.

I can't believe how much freaking time and space has been wasted on this subject. If you are not already aware, WE HAVE OUR OWN WAR TO FIGHT. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO MEDICATE AND DIE IN PEACE. Lets fight our own war and send the emails and make calls and make visit to those who will control our destiny here in this great state. Thank you very much.

I just found out my Rep might not be as solid as I thought. I'm going to tell her what I think. :thumbsu:

Since the Constitution doesn't require natural born such as in the case of an American couple (or a single woman) has a child in a foreign country. John McCain was born in Panama the Republicans had no trouble with it then. Also what is ironic is that in 2004 they were clamoring for an amendment to let Arnie Shwarzeneger be able to run for Pres.

I wouldnt want John McCain in there if it wasnt determined he was a USA citizen either. I dont want a D or a R in there that isnt supposed to be, make why make a mockery out of the USA. and I would be asking these questions of anyone.period.

Archived