Can We Start A Forum Truce On Sunday 4-15

Is that sheep supposed to be showing respect?

I dont see a problem with it? the problem I see it people take it the wrong way they look at it as negative, that's their issue not mine, I look at it just as it is...a sheep...would you rather me put a turtle? or a lama?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'v got to say... i'm not in bb's camp necessarily... nor do i have any enemies... pretty much kept to myself during the last couple of weeks... and truly, i still have no clear idea of what happened with this place... if anything, i'm just a bit wary at this time.

from my limited perspective & interactions with joe... he seemed like a stand-up guy to me... even tolerated my perspectives when they didn't nec jive w his... seemed to be walking the talk as well, though most certainly don't know what everyone's daily activities are really like, for sure... but his rhetoric was consisten & seemingly sincere.

i have no understanding of what transpired to all of sudden see/hear/read all this war stuff between what i had previously understood to be compatriots... now there appears to have been a coup with a seemingly new regime... again from my limited experiences w this whole entity... from the outside, all of you appear to be of the same group... until recently.

based on previous life experiences... words are words, actions are much more meaningful. curious to see where this place goes & what agenda they promote. but as a general rule... i trust no one... until they show something deserving. from my experiences in other medi states... very few end up deserving. i thought maybe joe was/is one... so why all the hostility towards this guy, all of a sudden? i just don't get it. something happened... i doubt the full story is out.

again, just my thoughts from the outside. peace all. wishing us the very best... we need the help against the special interests of the world, no doubt.

very reasonable understanding I would say.

Apparently , posing a question to you is disrespecting you instead of wanting an answer . When is joe going to make you an Admin. on his site ?

depends on what the post is,and whom its by. if it's from someone on here i do not wish to associate with then they get a negative response and or no response at all, as to your question, you have yet to get any response to it...are you catching my drift?

Hell, I was tossed into the center of this like a blood soaked cupie doll into the center of a pack of hungry wolves by the previous leader. and I know I don't know all the stuff going on either, but that does not change the reason I got into this movement, nor why I am still here.

I got in to make a difference for the better, for all patients, which does include myself as a Patient. SO yes, I too have self serving agenda, I hope by helping to keep other Patients out of Jail, I can accomplish the same for myself.

I hope by working here to make our Government Implement the Act, prior to trying to change it, or wipe it away, I have the opportunity to help heal myself, and others in the process. I hope I can help keep your sisters alive, so they dont have to die from a viscous cancer like mine have, and in that process, maybe help save my daughters life before it is in danger.

Yes I am a selfish POS for wanting to deal with this all for my own personal reason. Ah So what. Its worth it to me.

I dont see a problem with it? the problem I see it people take it the wrong way they look at it as negative, that's their issue not mine, I look at it just as it is...a sheep...would you rather me put a turtle? or a lama?

What exactly are you trying to accomplish by posting here?

Well said Shredder.

I do think that some of those who did not change are having their positions looked at again rather closely. Some things that sounded bad before are turning out to be good, while others that were right in line with the 'great leader' and therefore golden children are being seen in a new light.

Dr. Bob

Thanks, Doc. Glad to see you back around. You have taken more than your fair share of hits, but like a timex watch your still ticking. That in itself has to say something, eh? I'm glad you have not givin up on us, after all you've been through. That means a lot in my book........shredder

^^^ and thats the try to childish behavior that deserves a response from me such as **** you ...... plain and clear people just don't know how to act in regard to Cristine and the big bad mod over there

What is your purpose for posting over here and starting chaos?

I to dont want cpu negotiating for me or makeing any deals for they do not represent me.As for mmma I have no issues with you helping me.I just hope the mmma has our best interests a heart.We have counted on the mmma in the past and I hope you still fight for patient and caregivers.We shouldnt have to give one bit of the medical marijuana act up for nothing.And I dont want any one accepting any thing those reps has to offer no plea bargens please.We just want to be asured the mmma has our backs and best interest at heart as they always have.We are worried some are gonna trade with the reps wwe are scared and worried.

Chill monkeybutts, I was the first guy to be kicked off this site when it first formed,It was over my stance on prices.Alot of the supposed leaders then thought I was not compiant with thier thought on price,I said low prices they wanted high prices,we see where that led us as a group.Ya I been here longer than most,the flaming is part of exspressing your view. It is O.K. to take issue with someone that does not share your beliefs.I know I sometimes I do not feel good and it shows on sum of my old posts.I listened to Joe Cain testify on the you tube post(good Post) IT SOUNDS TO ME that Joe's got the community at heart.This law is a process that will take many turns ,it all ready has. I have taken lots of heat for my views,and have paid by being ommited from many activities.It is natural progreesion to evolve, its called change,and change it will keep focused on what this law was for ,for sick people to have a alternative to the pharmicuticles.I say set back let the dust settle (again) and se what happens....pass the peace pipe brothers and sisters :stuff:

Well, well, well.....Timireeferseed....

How the heck have you been? I have asked about you a few times to others if they knew what happened to you....Glad to see you are here!

I recently came back as well......

Chill monkeybutts, I was the first guy to be kicked off this site when it first formed,It was over my stance on prices.Alot of the supposed leaders then thought I was not compiant with thier thought on price,I said low prices they wanted high prices,we see where that led us as a group.Ya I been here longer than most,the flaming is part of exspressing your view. It is O.K. to take issue with someone that does not share your beliefs.I know I sometimes I do not feel good and it shows on sum of my old posts.I listened to Joe Cain testify on the you tube post(good Post) IT SOUNDS TO ME that Joe's got the community at heart.This law is a process that will take many turns ,it all ready has. I have taken lots of heat for my views,and have paid by being ommited from many activities.It is natural progreesion to evolve, its called change,and change it will keep focused on what this law was for ,for sick people to have a alternative to the pharmicuticles.I say set back let the dust settle (again) and se what happens....pass the peace pipe brothers and sisters :stuff:

Well, well, well.....Timireeferseed....

How the heck have you been? I have asked about you a few times to others if they knew what happened to you....Glad to see you are here!

I recently came back as well......

Glad to here from ya green everything in my world is O.K. now..Been hikin the appalation trail ....

Archived