Can We Start A Forum Truce On Sunday 4-15

I to dont want cpu negotiating for me or makeing any deals for they do not represent me.As for mmma I have no issues with you helping me.I just hope the mmma has our best interests a heart.We have counted on the mmma in the past and I hope you still fight for patient and caregivers.We shouldnt have to give one bit of the medical marijuana act up for nothing.And I dont want any one accepting any thing those reps has to offer no plea bargens please.We just want to be asured the mmma has our backs and best interest at heart as they always have.We are worried some are gonna trade with the reps wwe are scared and worried.

Well Zigg it really doesn't matter what you want. Simply put, I don't give a hoot what you think, nor do I attempt to represent you. In fact, you could not pay me enough to represent your perspective.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Zigg it really doesn't matter what you want. Simply put, I don't give a hoot what you think, nor do I attempt to represent you. In fact, you could not pay me enough to represent your perspective.

Why does Cpu get so mad when you say you dont want them to represent you.Id didnt say any thing bad thats what makes you guys look bad you have a fit when some doent follow you guys or the cpu way.This is america last I knew We do have choices here so quit getting your pannies in a bunch.Why do you think every one is attacking you.Are you trying to force cpu on us or can we make our own decisions?

This is a fine example of what should NOT be allowed. No one should have the right especially a moderator to post a Private message in the public forum. Shame on you big time!

When it comes to forum business, and how it was being, or attempted to be handled, then it is absolutely appropriate.

You can not run around and scream back room agendas and full disclosure, and then complain about it when it is given.

Jim was fully aware I was making that PM between us known. It gave Nothing more than the disclosure of the previous attempt to maintain some level of decorum and dignity here on the forum. Perhaps that does not jive well with you restless, but that is your choice....

If People want disclosure, do not complain about it when it is given.

Had any personal information had been given, or there was anything revealing in that PM between myself as a Mod, and a Member I am dealing with in relationship to a Public issue on the forum, then any personal or non relevant private info would of been removed. but then that kind of curtails that whole full disclosure hiccup...

You have a right to make a complaint with the CEO or other admins if you wish, just as Beagle has the right to do if he so chose to do.

depends on what the post is,and whom its by. if it's from someone on here i do not wish to associate with then they get a negative response and or no response at all, as to your question, you have yet to get any response to it...are you catching my drift?

Yes , I catch your drift . Joe doesn't want you to crash his site the same way you crashed this one when he made you an Admin. on this site . Once bitten twice shy I guess .

Was this meant to promote the Rally? Your saying we should have it now ? That's what I've been thinking ...

I am saying come Sunday, As a Mi Cannabis Community, we need to put the personal animosity on the back burner, or let Michigan Become Monatana in relationship of our 08 Act, and our Ability to utilize cannabis for our legal medicine.

that is All I am saying.

If showing up on the 17th is something one feels is important and needed, then by all means do so. but Its not the last thing we can do, as we have a long road to November. WE just cant wait any longer to get on with it is all Solab.

Yes , I catch your drift . Joe doesn't want you to crash his site the same way you crashed this one when he made you an Admin. on this site . Once bitten twice shy I guess .

We have reason to believe it had nothing to do with beagle as to the reason to last falls crash Knuckle. That too was most likely a fabrication made by the old leader. More Blue Lies to keep everyone fighting among each other within the Michigan Cannabis Community.

He blamed 3 people before he settled on one that people could get behind if that tell you anything.

After a few days of looking down from above and reminiscencing about the last year, I have to start questioning why one person, who appears to be fight so hard for this cause on a public level, would work SO HARD behind the scenes to destroy or dismantle any type of unity that is needed to make a movement like ours Gain Ground and Hold it?

I am left to ponder why? egomaniacal traits or deeper agendas not yet known. or is it just a case of one too many eggs short of a dozen?

When it comes to forum business, and how it was being, or attempted to be handled, then it is absolutely appropriate.

You can not run around and scream back room agendas and full disclosure, and then complain about it when it is given.

You have a right to make a complaint with the CEO or other admins if you wish, just as Beagle has the right to do if he so chose to do.

A PM is not fully disclosing the books. That is what I had asked for, to Michael. What you did was uncalled for completely Timmahh. No point being made by a mod should be backed by a PM and aired publicly it is not or should not be necessary. Your actions speak louder then words when you do this and once again makes you untrustworthy. I trust the other mods I have not seen a reason not to and I take them on face value. You however repeatedly show you are not trustworthy by how you have posted here and other places. I am sorry but I have watched to see if you earned that trust and unfortunately you have not.

thats correct tim.... TRUST me if i wanted to mess this site up I could have very easily ,what people fail to realize the only thing that was messed up was the THEME nothing else was wrong with it. and the reason behind the theme being messed up was because the theme was not converted properly to Work with the new version on IPB which was being installed at the time...I know my bunny muffin I'v been workin with forum software since 2002 hell i Helped build Nuke-Evolution CMs if anyone knows what that is..hell yall still even using the staff Icons I made for the site...and here ya go www.j-dezign.net Another website Im currently working on (personal site) and www.brownstownDDA.org <--- Brownstown ,Mi, Downtown Development Website ...a Government Website....Im sure the government and of Entire City staff wouldn't allow (a person that don't know their bunny muffin ) Build their website...and pay me over 3 grand for it

Restless. you issue of the books of this organization is in the hands of the owner, that is out of my hands and you are well aware of it.

Fact is, I am almost 100% sure of why the site was crashed by Joe last fall.... but all I have for sure are my understanding of the fact i have now, and the time line on how things went down in respects to the forum crash....

but they are only my best guestimations of the scenario, but I believe if anyone were to hear them, they would agree, it is likely the most probable scenario, considering what we know today.

thats correct tim.... TRUST me if i wanted to mess this site up I could have very easily ,what people fail to realize the only thing that was messed up was the THEME nothing else was wrong with it. and the reason behind the theme being messed up was because the theme was not converted properly to Work with the new version on IPB which was being installed at the time...I know my bunny muffin I'v been workin with forum software since 2002 hell i Helped build Nuke-Evolution CMs if anyone knows what that is..hell yall still even using the staff Icons I made for the site...and here ya go www.j-dezign.net Another website Im currently working on (personal site) and www.brownstownDDA.org <--- Brownstown ,Mi, Downtown Development Website ...a Government Website....Im sure the government and of Entire City staff wouldn't allow (a person that don't know their bunny muffin ) Build their website...and pay me over 3 grand for it

could you help me make a medical marijua board of my own?

you know, we have snoopy and ziggy trying to disrupt and we are still paying attention to them- so they win and accomplish what they are here to do. Nothing will ever move forward if we keep wasting time like that. How about just putting them on ignore and stop the distraction. I'm doing that now.

Dr. Bob

Archived