Can We Start A Forum Truce On Sunday 4-15

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but how can you or anyone assure me that we are not being led to slaughter? or being sold out. I just think we should settle the fights and settle it all fast but people who drop in and try to catch up probably won't all check in before the 15th. I've got a learning disability when it comes to politics. who do I trust? not polititions or lawyers thank you. and lawyers usually have interest in politics therefore could be tempted with political favors. or cash the main reason lawyers become lawyers.

agree 100%

but how can you or anyone assure me that we are not being led to slaughter? or being sold out. I just think we should settle the fights and settle it all fast but people who drop in and try to catch up probably won't all check in before the 15th. I've got a learning disability when it comes to politics. who do I trust? not polititions or lawyers thank you. and lawyers usually have interest in politics therefore could be tempted with political favors. or cash the main reason lawyers become lawyers.

After watching how the current Repubs are ramming through any of their party line agenda, you can say we are being sold out. But by the Government We Elected.

At this point, after watching the clips showed on Maddows Show, we could put 500,000 on the steps tuesday, and on their front doors between now and then, and it wont matter imo.

This group is willing to sacrafice their political carreers, to get the Repub Agenda in place, and help propel Mitt to the WH (god help us) and BS to Fed AG.

Idiots currently in the Republican Part are selling their own grandchildren and dont even realize it, or worse yet, dont care.

My goal with this thread, is with any luck and some dedication by the membership, we can all agree, we are out of time where our push to legislation is at.... WE have a couple days of contact time, but come Monday, the entire State of Michigan better be a pretty well oiled machine, and all of us separate individuals and organizations need to start the Public Work needed. As a community of multiple players, we have all, including many of the House Dems, tried to be reasonable in this matter.

its no surprise to me reasonable and republican are 2 words that don't mix well with our current Government, like oil and water, cat and dog, or Military Intelligence.

This has just begun. They can try to sell us down the river Solo, and only we can allow them to do it buy not working together.

kruztydj I will have to agree two years of damage is hard to recover from, But we can and Will

The recovery isn't going to be some magically quick process. It took a long time for the decisions to be made to change things at this organization.

I compare it to those of us who are dieting :rolleyes: (or trying to). It took a long time to put on those pounds and it will take a while to take them off.

So, as I sit here today...on my birthday...I have a nice big pot of Weight Watchers Vegetable Soup on the stove and a nice sack of Super Lemon Haze.

Let the cleansing begin! :thumbsu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4p8qxGbpOk

Give peace a chance!

Mizerman

as far as the big hurry, 3 days ago i blinked and it was new yrs day. 2 days ago i blinked and it was Feb 14th yesterday I blinked and it was Easter, and if i blink today, it ll be the 4th of July.

Point is we have A lot to do between now and the Supreme Court rulings being handed down, and to Nov 7. After all the info I have read and seen over the last few weeks/month, I get the feeling the cards were stacked against us on the 1st of Jan. 2010.

We dont want to be out in sept and oct trying to organize to get a message out, we need to be ready to give that message tomorrow, with hopes we dont need to..

better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.

The thing I dont get is why was MK so bad according to most of the returned banned people 3 or 4 months ago now he's the anointed one. What changed to turn all the new staff, mods and admins minds? Just curious if that will change after the bills are voted on.

The thing I dont get is why was MK so bad according to most of the returned banned people 3 or 4 months ago now he's the anointed one. What changed to turn all the new staff, mods and admins minds? Just curious if that will change after the bills are voted on.

My thoughts are that it finally dawned on him the vast amount of patients that had been run off by blueberry. Sometimes things take a while for things to sink in - even people with law degrees. (No disrespect intended.)

Just A Sunday, a Day of Anew. that is all Sunday is, well except the last day before taxes are due anyways.

That would be a great thing! but I think we need all a new, as far as mods go!, no offense to any of you that stayed on, and i dont mean ya cant mod forever, lets get back to business, I will stop my b.s! no probs at all, And most prob dont beleive that! I do what I do for a reason! nothing more!

Peace and here is to all anew!

Jim

The recovery isn't going to be some magically quick process. It took a long time for the decisions to be made to change things at this organization.

I compare it to those of us who are dieting :rolleyes: (or trying to). It took a long time to put on those pounds and it will take a while to take them off.

So, as I sit here today...on my birthday...I have a nice big pot of Weight Watchers Vegetable Soup on the stove and a nice sack of Super Lemon Haze.

Let the cleansing begin! :thumbsu:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=r4p8qxGbpOk

Give peace a chance!

Mizerman

Happy Birthday my Friend, and great post!

P,P and P

peace

Jim

as far as the big hurry, 3 days ago i blinked and it was new yrs day. 2 days ago i blinked and it was Feb 14th yesterday I blinked and it was Easter, and if i blink today, it ll be the 4th of July.

Point is we have A lot to do between now and the Supreme Court rulings being handed down, and to Nov 7. After all the info I have read and seen over the last few weeks/month, I get the feeling the cards were stacked against us on the 1st of Jan. 2010.

We dont want to be out in sept and oct trying to organize to get a message out, we need to be ready to give that message tomorrow, with hopes we dont need to..

better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.

Was this meant to promote the Rally? Your saying we should have it now ? That's what I've been thinking ...

All I know is the folks that were ardent Joe supporters a few weeks ago are going to have a long road to go before they are seen as leaders. Switching positions often makes one an unreliable source to rally behind. I can forgive but I will not forget, or vote for those who switch directions based on who is in charge......shredder

I like the idea of a truce. We are done with the past and have moved on to deal with folks that actually want to contribute and educate. A couple of the posters here have shown they were part of the problem and the attitudes they have are what we are moving away from. Personally, I feel the tone of the board has improved greatly in the last week or so I've been monitoring it (prior to coming back on). I'm sorry for the hostility that remains with a few, I for one am done with dealing with the past. Time to look towards the future and we have a good bunch of folks that have returned with the desire to move in that direction as well.

Give Beagle and the rest of the werewolves left over from the former leadership the respect they deserve as people, and take what they say for what it is worth. Let's move on and stop giving them a response- that is what they look for and feed on, attention.

Dr. Bob

That would be a great thing! but I think we need all a new, as far as mods go!, no offense to any of you that stayed on, and i dont mean ya cant mod forever, lets get back to business, I will stop my b.s! no probs at all, And most prob dont beleive that! I do what I do for a reason! nothing more!

Peace and here is to all anew!

Jim

That is really what we need to Do Jim. I do not recall you or I ever having much of any negative exchange, even in the last few weeks.

I can tell we are both obstinate. That is a good thing as we will need that willful determination to keep chugging forward through this.

I will say, how can anyone rest assured any "new" mod wont fall into the "Old Mod" traits. fact is, you cant, all you can do is trust those with a Mod or Admin Title has the Community as a Whole, at the front of their mind.

I believe that is what we currently have. To just flop them out with new faces, isnt a fix to the issue, its just a new band aid. Perhaps you all can ask us questions we can answer. I have said it many times here, and elsewhere, I am an open book, but that is Me. I can't speak for everyone, but at some point, there comes a time when we all have to make due with the lemons we have.

We can cry because we got lemon juice in our eyes, or we can make some sweet, delicious lemon aid.

I dont need no respect from anyone bob I just make my point clear as day weather people like it or not....whom are they to judge my positions..if they don't like my opinions then they dont need to involved me in their posts.. raguardless if its a good or bad post ...if it's negative one then they are gonna get a negative response , if its a calm good well mannered post then that's what they will receive from me it's that simple, show respect get respect

I dont need no respect from anyone bob I just make my point clear as day weather people like it or not....whom are they to judge my positions..if they don't like my opinions then they dont need to involved me in their posts.. raguardless if its a good or bad post ...if it's negative one then they are gonna get a negative response , if its a calm good well mannered post then that's what they will receive from me it's that simple, show respect get respect

Is that sheep supposed to be showing respect?

Apparently , posing a question to you is disrespecting you instead of wanting an answer . When is joe going to make you an Admin. on his site ?

All I know is the folks that were ardent Joe supporters a few weeks ago are going to have a long road to go before they are seen as leaders. Switching positions often makes one an unreliable source to rally behind. I can forgive but I will not forget, or vote for those who switch directions based on who is in charge......shredder

Well said Shredder.

I do think that some of those who did not change are having their positions looked at again rather closely. Some things that sounded bad before are turning out to be good, while others that were right in line with the 'great leader' and therefore golden children are being seen in a new light.

Dr. Bob

Name calling? Excuse me? Because I indicate someone is displaying the types of attitudes that drove people from this board in the first place does not mean I am calling them names. Pissing on someone's leg in a post is more on that line. A werewolf was a stay behind fighter in ww2 europe and that is what they were called, even by themselves, and that was the reference made.

Again I agree with the idea that we need a truce, that we respect people as people and give their postings a review and make up our minds on them. But the key is move forward.

Dr. Bob

Do not make the same mistake the last leader did.

He assumed because he was CEO, all he put into place were in his back pocket. WE can see where that got him.

I am pretty confident I can speak for all Staff, that we are here for the 3MA as an organization, not the leader or the hr/day/yr. This is a group effort, no one person could do it. Just look to the last CEO to see how that angle worked out.

If it was the case we all are still under the mental prowess of days gone by, we would be on a CLONE Site, or this site here would still today be the JC Show. Which as you can see, it is not.

So everyone can accept the fact this is the 3MA Organization, or you can go to the clone site and let them know what a great job we are doing here ensuring you all get a chance to speak your peace, with respect to others at least.

Either way, Im here for the Act, The Patients, and this Organization, in that order. No Act, No Patients, no Organization.

I am pretty confident I can speak for all Staff, that we are here for the 3MA as an organization, not the leader or the hr/day/yr. This is a group effort, no one person could do it.

I disagree that you as a "converted" joe supporter can now speak for anyone but you. Trust and support is not givin out like some commodity, it is earned. Just saying trust me does not work when you have a history. We can and should forgive, but that is not trust. I won't keep hammering my point home, my point is made, and enough is enough, but your post about the leader of the day, hr, yr is especially appropriate for those "converts" and no amount of pleas and testimonials will change history. But we can and should be going forword..........Shredder

I like the idea of a truce. We are done with the past and have moved on to deal with folks that actually want to contribute and educate. A couple of the posters here have shown they were part of the problem and the attitudes they have are what we are moving away from. Personally, I feel the tone of the board has improved greatly in the last week or so I've been monitoring it (prior to coming back on). I'm sorry for the hostility that remains with a few, I for one am done with dealing with the past. Time to look towards the future and we have a good bunch of folks that have returned with the desire to move in that direction as well.

Give Beagle and the rest of the werewolves left over from the former leadership the respect they deserve as people, and take what they say for what it is worth. Let's move on and stop giving them a response- that is what they look for and feed on, attention.

Dr. Bob

i'v got to say... i'm not in bb's camp necessarily... nor do i have any enemies... pretty much kept to myself during the last couple of weeks... and truly, i still have no clear idea of what happened with this place... if anything, i'm just a bit wary at this time.

from my limited perspective & interactions with joe... he seemed like a stand-up guy to me... even tolerated my perspectives when they didn't nec jive w his... seemed to be walking the talk as well, though most certainly don't know what everyone's daily activities are really like, for sure... but his rhetoric was consisten & seemingly sincere.

i have no understanding of what transpired to all of sudden see/hear/read all this war stuff between what i had previously understood to be compatriots... now there appears to have been a coup with a seemingly new regime... again from my limited experiences w this whole entity... from the outside, all of you appear to be of the same group... until recently.

based on previous life experiences... words are words, actions are much more meaningful. curious to see where this place goes & what agenda they promote. but as a general rule... i trust no one... until they show something deserving. from my experiences in other medi states... very few end up deserving. i thought maybe joe was/is one... so why all the hostility towards this guy, all of a sudden? i just don't get it. something happened... i doubt the full story is out.

again, just my thoughts from the outside. peace all. wishing us the very best... we need the help against the special interests of the world, no doubt.

Archived