Can We Start A Forum Truce On Sunday 4-15

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the way your post read Restless, I thought it may of been you that posted that is all...I skym read your posts anymor, as every one has the same story.

TIM BAD

RESTLESS GOOD

starting to sound like a broken james hatfield quote to be honest.

it didnt appear you made that distinction in your post above, so I drew the reasonable conclusion, you were the same people. I do not know your RIU name, or if you do or dont have one. not my worry.

Phaq, My post you quoted was abuot Jim/beagle as noted in it, not you.

beagles name is jim as well lol

Oh God Thank You! man I was gonnna come on here as mod today and bann all the mods bawahahahahaha! (jk) please dont scare me like that, I know I would not make a good mod, I fly off to easy, And Ive never said anyone is a bad mod, well maybe, but I dont recall calling anyone out by name, well hell now that I know its A dif Jim ,,Back the your normal schedualing!

Let me just say one more thing, I cant stand using spell check, who has been compaining about spelling in here i a good person, but im thinking person is a retired english teAcher and the spelling in this place must be finaly getting to that person lmao!

Peace

Jim]

1. People need to download themselves from this forum and meet real people, in real life. If this forum crashes then we all pay the price down the road??

2. That is the major flaw of the 3MA. This forum BEING the 3MA. At this point in time the 3MA is nothing more than a forum to me. When are the 3MA meetings? (when I log on) What the heck does the 3MA do outside of this forum? Organize Protests and run a farmer's market? (nope, that was clearly all credit given to Mr. Cain)

I see lots of people saying (could be true or not, don't know) that the reps do not take 3MA seriously. Maybe because all that truly represents 3MA is this forum? If they want to be taken serious, then they need to do it. Put this forum in the backyard of the 3MA and make a site that represents 3MA.. Internet is full of forums and they ALL look the same.. Couple of serious posts, someone wakes up pissy, and thread goes to crap.. Dime a dozen.. At this point, that is what represents the 3MA a bunch of people trying to see whose is bigger...lol GO TEAM!! lol

I woke up in a good mood today! and it even got better after logging in and not seeing mod no where near my name! :thumbsu: when I say change I truly dont mean nothing personal to any mods! k im done with it now, morhawk this was the site to be on. all it realy took was a lil greed in my opinion and power! and that person had a hard time with it after a while, I can let things go, 3ma does not rep me, never have, i know one site and a few people in that site/org that I would realy want to rep me, Because I beleive the same thing and even if I didnt, I know these people I speak of will not make a fool out of me!

Peace

Jim

Oh God Thank You! man I was gonnna come on here as mod today and bann all the mods bawahahahahaha! (jk) please dont scare me like that, I know I would not make a good mod, I fly off to easy, And Ive never said anyone is a bad mod, well maybe, but I dont recall calling anyone out by name, well hell now that I know its A dif Jim ,,Back the your normal schedualing!

Let me just say one more thing, I cant stand using spell check, who has been compaining about spelling in here i a good person, but im thinking person is a retired english teAcher and the spelling in this place must be finaly getting to that person lmao!

Peace

Jim]

hahahaha your all good Phaq.....

Flying off the handle is fine, so long as we can land back on the pot right?

After watching how the current Repubs are ramming through any of their party line agenda, you can say we are being sold out. But by the Government We Elected.

At this point, after watching the clips showed on Maddows Show, we could put 500,000 on the steps tuesday, and on their front doors between now and then, and it wont matter imo.

This group is willing to sacrafice their political carreers, to get the Repub Agenda in place, and help propel Mitt to the WH (god help us) and BS to Fed AG.

Idiots currently in the Republican Part are selling their own grandchildren and dont even realize it, or worse yet, dont care.

My goal with this thread, is with any luck and some dedication by the membership, we can all agree, we are out of time where our push to legislation is at.... WE have a couple days of contact time, but come Monday, the entire State of Michigan better be a pretty well oiled machine, and all of us separate individuals and organizations need to start the Public Work needed. As a community of multiple players, we have all, including many of the House Dems, tried to be reasonable in this matter.

its no surprise to me reasonable and republican are 2 words that don't mix well with our current Government, like oil and water, cat and dog, or Military Intelligence.

This has just begun. They can try to sell us down the river Solo, and only we can allow them to do it buy not working together.

this is why I'm going to stay in the grow threads from no on. I don't have a clue what this says in common talk. none of this makes sense to me. it's like a unknown language.

i'v got to say... i'm not in bb's camp necessarily... nor do i have any enemies... pretty much kept to myself during the last couple of weeks... and truly, i still have no clear idea of what happened with this place... if anything, i'm just a bit wary at this time.

from my limited perspective & interactions with joe... he seemed like a stand-up guy to me... even tolerated my perspectives when they didn't nec jive w his... seemed to be walking the talk as well, though most certainly don't know what everyone's daily activities are really like, for sure... but his rhetoric was consisten & seemingly sincere.

i have no understanding of what transpired to all of sudden see/hear/read all this war stuff between what i had previously understood to be compatriots... now there appears to have been a coup with a seemingly new regime... again from my limited experiences w this whole entity... from the outside, all of you appear to be of the same group... until recently.

based on previous life experiences... words are words, actions are much more meaningful. curious to see where this place goes & what agenda they promote. but as a general rule... i trust no one... until they show something deserving. from my experiences in other medi states... very few end up deserving. i thought maybe joe was/is one... so why all the hostility towards this guy, all of a sudden? i just don't get it. something happened... i doubt the full story is out.

again, just my thoughts from the outside. peace all. wishing us the very best... we need the help against the special interests of the world, no doubt.

ya, I feel exactly the same. but you have a more civilized manner of writing.

basically Cujo, If we dont all work together to get this issue straightened out, then we ll be like Cali in another decade. Still lost in the Mix of WTH is happening.

Michigan has long been an involved State when it's Citizens have been challenged. Well this time, the challenge is from our own Mi Government. It's just time for we Michiganders to do what we have always done best. Stand up, Lead the Country fix the issues, so we can get back to being simple Hillbillies again.

basically Cujo, If we dont all work together to get this issue straightened out, then we ll be like Cali in another decade. Still lost in the Mix of WTH is happening.

Michigan has long been an involved State when it's Citizens have been challenged. Well this time, the challenge is from our own Mi Government. It's just time for we Michiganders to do what we have always done best. Stand up, Lead the Country fix the issues, so we can get back to being simple Hillbillies again.

thank you, I think that is what everyone want's. just wish I was smart enough to know who is right, and which path is right. but I must leave that to others I guess. since I don't have a nack for politics. that leaves me feeling helpless I'm so in controle when it comes to technicle stuff.

don't be so hard on yourself my Friend. We all have a big stake in this, so it's not an easy decision other than to say we stand for the Patients/CGs and Citizens in Protection from Medical Prosecution.

We just need to keep on eye on the prize. Full Implementation of the Act as it was Voted in... Then maybe we can take a serious look at any REAL issue that come up. there wont be many, so it wont take long to straighten them out once the Act is fully implemented.

To do that, we 1st must stop these 4 Bills from the House, and ANY that come from Senate as well. Not an easy task, but surely not impossible!

don't be so hard on yourself my Friend. We all have a big stake in this, so it's not an easy decision other than to say we stand for the Patients/CGs and Citizens in Protection from Medical Prosecution.

We just need to keep on eye on the prize. Full Implementation of the Act as it was Voted in... Then maybe we can take a serious look at any REAL issue that come up. there wont be many, so it wont take long to straighten them out once the Act is fully implemented.

To do that, we 1st must stop these 4 Bills from the House, and ANY that come from Senate as well. Not an easy task, but surely not impossible!

I'm confused, I thought the mma was for these now see I told you guys I'm retarded when it comes to the politics.

nope,i'm not going to say it,lol....see.. when it comes to needing an example of how to behave in public, you can all just look to me...lol....i'm going to make a extra special effort to be extra special nice to the couple extra special people that i was extra special mean to..lol..how am i doing timmahh...work with me here...its a start right?even in the right direction...zb/bp...and not a Mod.in sight..lol

Timmah and Morhawk make a lot of sense to me.

I also know this whole mess of the last few days, and this thread is a prime example, is a huge deterent to any unified movement that must gather supporters enmasse. To the occasional poster but daily follower like myself, it appears chaos reigns and four or five people on one side are having a huge childish fight with four or five people from some other side and only those people really know why. Do you all really think you should be attempting to speak for 100,000 cardholders if you can't come to some sort of compromise on an internet forum? At the very least agree on a mission statement?

Our common goal is so similar these petty differences I seem to be reading should be easily surmountable.

Good to see you :D

hahahaha your all good Phaq.....

Flying off the handle is fine, so long as we can land back on the pot right?

Most times even if im upset I try to word things so as i dont get banned! and as we all know I cant always do that! :rolleyes:

Just so much nonsense and with so many people still here that worked for joe, You realy have to understand, That it realy is not easy at this time to know who to believe, especialy when you know as much about this site and the workings as I do! fact, beleive it or not I have many mod friends, and Im hoping they quit trying to stick up for me if I get out of line, Also Im hoping not to get out of line and give this site a chance to bounce back, Im seeing some new mods, new admins, Im willing to keep to well almost nothing from me! and that is hard for me to do, I will do my best to not stir the pot, Untill I see if it needs stirring or not! :thumbsu:

Peace

Jim

Most times even if im upset I try to word things so as i dont get banned! and as we all know I cant always do that! :rolleyes:

Just so much nonsense and with so many people still here that worked for joe, You realy have to understand, That it realy is not easy at this time to know who to believe, especialy when you know as much about this site and the workings as I do! fact, beleive it or not I have many mod friends, and Im hoping they quit trying to stick up for me if I get out of line, Also Im hoping not to get out of line and give this site a chance to bounce back, Im seeing some new mods, new admins, Im willing to keep to well almost nothing from me! and that is hard for me to do, I will do my best to not stir the pot, Untill I see if it needs stirring or not! :thumbsu:

Peace

Jim

If you don't stir the pot once in a while, all the good stuff sticks to the bottom. :thumbsd:

nope,i'm not going to say it,lol....see.. when it comes to needing an example of how to behave in public, you can all just look to me...lol....i'm going to make a extra special effort to be extra special nice to the couple extra special people that i was extra special mean to..lol..how am i doing timmahh...work with me here...its a start right?even in the right direction...zb/bp...and not a Mod.in sight..lol

any step up is a step in the right direction right?

Back on specific topic:

Weren't the varied groups and associations affiliated with the medical cannabis movement here in Michigan deeply considering mutually all signing-off on a letter to be presented to legislators? Our last and final "compromise" in hopes in maintaining the true intent of our original law. This would include the greatest Freedom and Saftey for Patients and Caregivers adhering to all legal guidelines set forth. Presumably this applies to the Walsh bill package only at this time, as the dispensary bill is entirely a larger matter soon to follow. This would define and demonstrate the unity that we have lacked thus far.

A

If Mr. Kormon would be so kind to put a word in that the MMMA is in a good working relationship with the other groups, and to include a little extra toward CPU, which has been especially vilified, that might diminish the schit talk that goes on. If that is not so, then...

Please

If Mr. Kormon would be so kind to put a word in that the MMMA is in a good working relationship with the other groups, and to include a little extra toward CPU, which has been especially vilified, that might diminish the schit talk that goes on. If that is not so, then...

Please

420Peace Greg S,

A truce @ 3ma needs to benifit all parties not just the Power Class( 3ma admin & mods) to Be of benifit 2 our culture ... Ask the American Indian.

If you don't stir the pot once in a while, all the good stuff sticks to the bottom. :thumbsd:

You are correct and I said I would only if I felt the need! :thumbsu:

Peace, here is to a new begining!

Jim

p.s still need to make a few changes IMO, but hey that is just me!~ all good! im only one member, I will go with the good flow not the bad flow! so we shall see how it goes! (did that rhyme?)

edit= if today is the new begining, may I have my pm writes back? :unsure:

Archived