Rso,for The Sick And Dying

Yea the duff from vaping can most def be used, and I agree budds just give you more not better!. Im not a scientist but ive been making it for yrs,

I like to take the duff from vaping, I mix it just like it is with peanut butter, than I get some grahm crackers and chocolate bars, I put the p.b/duff on the half of grahm cracker, the piece of chocolate bar and another grahm cracker on top, I wrap it in aluminum foil and put them in the oven for 15 mins on 175 f, Thats for a way to do your mm, I have no idea if it helps cancer or not, but I know it helps your head!

its just like making the marsh mellow thing smores, just using p.b/mm with it instead of marsh mellows, I suppose if you want you could ad a marsh mellow cut in half!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the duff from vaping can most def be used, and I agree budds just give you more not better!. Im not a scientist but ive been making it for yrs,

I like to take the duff from vaping, I mix it just like it is with peanut butter, than I get some grahm crackers and chocolate bars, I put the p.b/duff on the half of grahm cracker, the piece of chocolate bar and another grahm cracker on top, I wrap it in aluminum foil and put them in the oven for 15 mins on 175 f, Thats for a way to do your mm, I have no idea if it helps cancer or not, but I know it helps your head!

its just like making the marsh mellow thing smores, just using p.b/mm with it instead of marsh mellows, I suppose if you want you could ad a marsh mellow cut in half!

Peace

Jim

That is super cool. I think that might make recipe of the year. Seriously.

Caution for the quick cold wash folks:You need fatty lipids for your stomach to break down the cannabis oil for proper digestion. If you are cold washing you will need to add some fat because you left the cannabis fat behind. The effects of the cannabis oil will be muted without the combining of plant oil.

With my methods of making oil I feel you are incorrect. Your statement regarding the oil I make is impossible.

I would have to assume you have never had oil like mine or you would know more. Organic soil grown mj does have something to do with it in my opinion. A drop of my oil in your mouth, well, you don't have time to swallow it,never makes it to your stomach. The oil is so clean it instantly dissolves in your mouth, it absorbs instantly, no sticky or waxy leftovers. To top it off, sometimes I will feel the effects in less than a minute.

Different methods give different results. Maybe with different methods than what I use, your statement may be true.

With the remaining material after the initial winterized extract I will do a second extract for use in topical solutions. Some strains come out black and gross tasting and others will come out very high quality and amber colored, but still not as good as the initial extraction.

Beautiful oil 2013 02230007

oiling up for a nice roll 2013 02250002

IMO over filtering will take out some of the good with the bad.

With my methods of making oil I feel you are incorrect. Your statement regarding the oil I make is impossible.

I would have to assume you have never had oil like mine or you would know more. Organic soil grown mj does have something to do with it in my opinion. A drop of my oil in your mouth, well, you don't have time to swallow it,never makes it to your stomach. The oil is so clean it instantly dissolves in your mouth, it absorbs instantly, no sticky or waxy leftovers. To top it off, sometimes I will feel the effects in less than a minute.

Different methods give different results. Maybe with different methods than what I use, your statement may be true.

With the remaining material after the initial winterized extract I will do a second extract for use in topical solutions. Some strains come out black and gross tasting and others will come out very high quality and amber colored, but still not as good as the initial extraction.

IMO over filtering will take out some of the good with the bad.

You are assuming incorrectly. I've made oil exactly the way you do, and a dozen other ways too. I believe you are limiting your knowledge by not opening your mind and trying different methods. How many methods of extraction have you tried GG? How many methods of filtering have you tried GG? How many different kinds of oil have you personally tried yourself GG? Saying 'The Whoop is the Whoop' shows you are stuck in one mode. I don't doubt you have that one method down stone cold.

Anybody want to try it on me? I have no opiates or pain killers in my system. I'll tell you if it works. No kidding,I am serious. Test it out on me. If it can be taken subligual,I am your guinea pig. I will tell the truth if it works and be an advocate for it. if it does nothing,I will say that too.

lets plan a get together up in the woods of northern lower michigan, lets all bring our fave oils, medibles, buds, tintures and all, and lets not b.s each other if you make it with scraps (thats what i like to call it) or you use prime buddage lol! bho, iso, grain alcohol, lets be up front and honest for a few days, when I do enough of my lil oil concoction I need several hrs to not have to be responsible for any one, just saying, I like High thc always have, I like downers not uppers, and can deal it all most of the time, it would take me a while to get used to doing the amount of my oil that ive read ya'll give your cancer pt's, woo hoo, I cant do that much, but I know I could If i was trying to save my life!

If some one has property on any of the rivers or lakes in mich with some acerage and clear spots for campers and the camping thing, that would be a good time! Id like to say no kids, but it realy dont matter to me, ive got a pa system and dj & karaoke equipment, I think the best thing would be only pts and c.gs, only people with card allowed! Im not a d i c k but we all know what its like when a bunch of us pts get together, It is like family reunion and you dont even have to know anyone before you go, we are a great group of people!

Peace

Jim

p.s I require no electricity for my stuff, I have a generator, it will run at least 3 campers as long as no air on, or we dont all use the micro wave at once, it most def pushes my music system.

stone crowe Im so glad to see you doing good, been along time, you look great, I wish I could help ya, im doing what I can over here my way, im not big enough to be doing oil with prime budds yet, Im hoping to be when I change my room totaly around,

Thanks for passing on what was given to you, if we all did that we could take care of each other!

Peace Bro

Jim

edit= erase name, sorry bro,

Edited by phaquetoo

lets plan a get together up in the woods of northern lower michigan, lets all bring our fave oils, medibles, buds, tintures and all, and lets not b.s each other if you make it with scraps (thats what i like to call it) or you use prime buddage lol! bho, iso, grain alcohol, lets be up front and honest for a few days, when I do enough of my lil oil concoction I need several hrs to not have to be responsible for any one, just saying, I like High thc always have, I like downers not uppers, and can deal it all most of the time, it would take me a while to get used to doing the amount of my oil that ive read ya'll give your cancer pt's, woo hoo, I cant do that much, but I know I could If i was trying to save my life!

If some one has property on any of the rivers or lakes in mich with some acerage and clear spots for campers and the camping thing, that would be a good time! Id like to say no kids, but it realy dont matter to me, ive got a pa system and dj & karaoke equipment, I think the best thing would be only pts and c.gs, only people with card allowed! Im not a d i c k but we all know what its like when a bunch of us pts get together, It is like family reunion and you dont even have to know anyone before you go, we are a great group of people!

Peace

Jim

p.s I require no electricity for my stuff, I have a generator, it will run at least 3 campers as long as no air on, or we dont all use the micro wave at once, it most def pushes my music system.

That is a fantastic idea!

If an oil bash does get organized I will be sure to have my oil there. Mid to northern MI, I will do my best.

That is a fantastic idea!

If an oil bash does get organized I will be sure to have my oil there. Mid to northern MI, I will do my best.

What happens in our world stays in our world! lol! It would be nice, anytime I went to anything it was realy nice, It actualy helps people here to put a face to the screen name they have been comunicating with, whether it was agruing or agreeig, it always is way nicer in person, we all realize that we are not that different! Id love to do this, any time in decent weather, if some one has a pond or lil lake, I have 3 kyaks and a 5 person paddle boat, and quit a few innertubes, Heck Id even go w/o my camper for a weekend, I just need to pull my lil trailer with my lil boats, bikes and barbq and generator! I can tent it also lol!

Peace

Jim

Anybody want to try it on me? I have no opiates or pain killers in my system. I'll tell you if it works. No kidding,I am serious. Test it out on me. If it can be taken subligual,I am your guinea pig. I will tell the truth if it works and be an advocate for it. if it does nothing,I will say that too.

Hmm perhaps they over-looked you? You are right here eh?

I would take you on as my patient but I do not know the ways of oil like these fine folks. Believe it or not unless they show me I wont be able to learn. I already am lost so I cannot help with your request.

You however caught my eye if you need a caregiver we can chat....

I want a video of one of you doing the whole process please. Not a link not a article straight up MI oil please.

Peanut butter GG or yes even R any will do but so will all even better.

Edited by hic

Here is a video done by Uncle Pete from Uncle Pete's Cannabis Camp here in MI. It will be a while before I make another batch of oil and I plan to do a video then, if I am able. This is the best I can do for you at this time.

I do not agree with doing the process indoors and I do not agree with using any electric motors around the solvent (drill for mixing).

Do not do this indoors and do not use electric motors around the solvent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTXUEBVKtpg

I can take the stuff you washed for 3 minutes, wash it again, and get good cannabinoids out of it. Give it a try. I think you might be surprised. I have done timed washes to find out when you can be sure that you didn't leave anything good behind. I found that you have to wash for 8 hours to get it all. When I bought my first ISO machine the elderly guy that sold it to me told me that you have to wash until the mash is a pale yellow. He was right. You can always filter out what you do not want. So go for the gold and get it all. Then selectively subtract what you don't want.

Caution for the quick cold wash folks:You need fatty lipids for your stomach to break down the cannabis oil for proper digestion. If you are cold washing you will need to add some fat because you left the cannabis fat behind. The effects of the cannabis oil will be muted without the combining of plant oil.

Half oil half butter in one pill. 2 pills.

or pill each 1 butter 1 oil?

Edited by hic

What is winterizing?

I will come phaq if it goes down.

Thank You Lady, I can feel it run threw my veins. That is all I needed.

On another note - We are after resins...oils? So I would do well with a very resiny marijuana strain with good potency correct? We are not after hash but oil so hairs as uncle pete states are worthless correct. - Oily pot will make oil correct?

I would think the ones that naturally grow oil on buds would do well as oil on pot? True? Not all plants grow good amounts of oil.

Is this why you say Qush is good? GG is Qush sticky? Resiny as hell or is it not? please share.

Hic:

I would assume the term winterizing is referring to putting the solvent and the bud material in the freezer for at least 24 hours before processing.

To all of the other questions, Yes, in my opinion.

As for the Qush, not because it is sticky, but because it produces a very clean oil. It appears to not release very much chlorophyll during the wash. I would not have known it was capable of producing such a clean quality oil until after trying it.

My blueberry plant is awesome, it makes great oil, but I try to not use it in making oil because it seems to release a lot of chlorophyll which causes the oil to not be as tasty vaping, smoking, or eating.

Hmmm, thank you.

So if the plant is for oil is there any reason to give it N later in life? Would a 4 week flush be best for oil. No weight but may taste great?

I need your information.

Yes, I back off on the nitrogen, but not enough to effect the yield. Just some yellowing or light green.

I grow 100% organic. I don't flush my plants I dry stress them the last week or two before harvest.

For me, with the 100% organic grow style I use, flushing has negative effects on the end product.

I realize that for hydro grows flushing is a must. I suppose it may be the same for soil grown using chemical nutrients. I never compared.

Hic:

I would assume the term winterizing is referring to putting the solvent and the bud material in the freezer for at least 24 hours before processing.

To all of the other questions, Yes, in my opinion.

As for the Qush, not because it is sticky, but because it produces a very clean oil. It appears to not release very much chlorophyll during the wash. I would not have known it was capable of producing such a clean quality oil until after trying it.

My blueberry plant is awesome, it makes great oil, but I try to not use it in making oil because it seems to release a lot of chlorophyll which causes the oil to not be as tasty vaping, smoking, or eating.

Winterizing is where you redissolve the resin and then freeze the solution. A wax forms and falls out. That wax does not contain THC or very little of it.

Filter the wax out and cook down again.

Winterizing is where you redissolve the resin and then freeze the solution. A wax forms and falls out. That wax does not contain THC or very little of it.

Filter the wax out and cook down again.

Thanks PB. I did not know that.

I believe I have only heard the term "winterizing" once or twice, never really thought of it again until Hic asked.

Thanks PB. I did not know that.

I believe I have only heard the term "winterizing" once or twice, never really thought of it again until Hic asked.

We have all kinds of tricks and tips you have missed GG. Step by step help. We taught PB that here. He used to think that the waxes and fat made oil runny. Just check out that thread link and see some of the instructions we help people with.