Sept.6 2012- 7Pm... Has Anyone Ion Western Mi Heard About Random "compliance Checks"?

I*M*Lady*Zandra

Got a frantic phone call around 7:00 tonight... that at least 7 Caregivers in the Oceana/Mason County Area has been raided by Police saying they were conducting "Random Compliance Searches" of all card-holding caregivers & Patients!!!!

Has ANYONE heard about this-- or was someone misinformed by someone else that had gotten busted for other reasons... or Cops SAYING that is why they are at these persons homes???

PLEASE REPLAY ASAP if you have heard ANYTHING about this!!

Thank You!

(One scared & upset Lady)

Well jeeze "JuztBudz" thats the whole freaking point! I got MULTIPLE phone calls asking me about it, and telling me of 7 done today in OCEANA County--m HENCE Iam HERE asking if anyone ELSE has heard anything to HELP CONFIRM whether or not the person(s) calling me are full of crap, or giving me a well-needed heads up!

Thanks for the unnessisary attitude dude... not helpful. THIS is why so many avoid this place.

Got a frantic phone call around 7:00 tonight... that at least 7 Caregivers in the Oceana/Mason County Area has been raided by Police saying they were conducting "Random Compliance Searches" of all card-holding caregivers & Patients!!!!

Has ANYONE heard about this-- or was someone misinformed by someone else that had gotten busted for other reasons... or Cops SAYING that is why they are at these persons homes???

PLEASE REPLAY ASAP if you have heard ANYTHING about this!!

Thank You!

(One scared & upset Lady)

Apparently , you and a couple others are the only ones who have heard anything . I see no confirmation .... Yet !