Schuette Recall In Works

where do you come up with this stuff? a plan that will work lmao.... where have you been for the last 70 years? do you think we have never had a dem gov, or president. a congress, a sen.... oh yes we have....and they all turned prohibition up a notch....what about the more than 3/4 of a million marijuana arrest in the last year makes you think the dems are on our side? if you insist people vote dem we will most assuredly get fooled again. you are still not willing to accept Obama lied to you.... please for the sake of all of us dont give political advice. really you make some valid points at times, but this nonsense is just silly..... you cant be sitting in a country with dem president who told you if your sate okd it u were fine to use mmj ( my words not his), while not only did the arrest numbers continue to climb at an alarming rate, he also started using tactics no other president did, including the republicans.... Ex. IRS..... he lied to you, and your talking about voting for them in the same breath you say you wont be fooled again....

please excuse any grammatical errors in advance, punctuation and spelling are not always as high on my priority list as they should be.

It's as simple as 1 + 1 = 2 But you will always come up with 3 as an answer. That's really creative. I love artists. But they don't balance their checkbooks very good. Leave the math up to us left brained folks. We will help you all we can. Trust me, there are only two that can mathematically win. That's as sure as 1 + 1 = 2. Help, burn your vote, or get out the way. But don't give me fuzzy math, it gives me a left sided headache. Time is short and we don't need you nipping at our ankles.

where do you come up with this stuff? a plan that will work lmao.... where have you been for the last 70 years? do you think we have never had a dem gov, or president. a congress, a sen.... oh yes we have....and they all turned prohibition up a notch....what about the more than 3/4 of a million marijuana arrest in the last year makes you think the dems are on our side? if you insist people vote dem we will most assuredly get fooled again. you are still not willing to accept Obama lied to you.... please for the sake of all of us dont give political advice. really you make some valid points at times, but this nonsense is just silly..... you cant be sitting in a country with dem president who told you if your sate okd it u were fine to use mmj ( my words not his), while not only did the arrest numbers continue to climb at an alarming rate, he also started using tactics no other president did, including the republicans.... Ex. IRS..... he lied to you, and your talking about voting for them in the same breath you say you wont be fooled again....

please excuse any grammatical errors in advance, punctuation and spelling are not always as high on my priority list as they should be.

Remember when you said that there weren't any feds on the task forces? Yup, you were so sure about that. You even said you had inside information. You were wrong and you know it now. This is another one of those times you are wrong and think you are right. Your timing is way off to use your line of attack right now. You will be much more timely after the election. Then you can throw down the gauntlet and maybe get some traction. I might even follow you then. But right now, the choice is clear for a better future.

Edited by Restorium2

It was tossed out there to get your vote. They know cannabis people hate Schuette. So they leaked out this tidbit to fool you into voting for Romney. Now the Detroit polling shows Romney closing in Michigan. You folks go ahead and play games with your write in votes, but understand where that could put us on the other side of Nov. 6th. Every single vote counts when your goal is to keep the Republican Romney out of office, because that would completely stall any future for medical cannabis patients. Some of us will carry the load for you 'write inners' and Romney Fans. Every vote could count right here in Michigan. Don't be fooled again like we were with Snyder and Schuette. Our Republican votes in that election cycle are still killing us. How the heck did we end up with a Republican governor anyway?

Well considering those of us that will Write in a Vote for Ron Paul or Gary Johnson would likely never be voting for Obama anyways, at least if you listen to any diehard Republican, it wouldn't end up hurting Obama anyways. Unless Of course Ron or Gary actually WIN the election, which for us Cannabis and Hemp supporters, either would be good for our movement.

So you can vote for Obama, who has increased the federal push on the brick and mortar storefronts, and legitimate businesses created by the cannabis movement, and any other case that has Public Support on any level. Others can vote for Romney because they are Such a sheep, they will put that douche bag in, mostly because they hate the black guy in office now.

I, like those that will Write In Dr. Ron Paul, or Former 2 Term Governor Gary Johnson, will Vote for our Freedom, Liberty and Sound Financial and Economic Futures by Writing in Dr Paul or Gary Johnson, which doesn't really remove a vote for Obama, but Most Certainly effects the Romney/Ryan Campaign.

You vote for one issue of cannabis with Hope for Change in the next 4 years by voting for Obama. The Sheep will Vote for Romney because they are sheep. Just be aware, Voting for Dr Paul or Gary Johnson, is a Vote for Dr Paul or Gary Johnson, and the Policies they hold essential for a Strong America and Economy. Thats what I am voting for and the Fact either Dr Paul or Gary Johnson supports full out Cannabis legalization is only icing on my voting cake.

Edited by Timmahh

Remember when you said that there weren't any feds on the task forces? Yup, you were so sure about that. You even said you had inside information. You were wrong and you know it now. This is another one of those times you are wrong and think you are right. Your timing is way off to use your line of attack right now. You will be much more timely after the election. Then you can throw down the gauntlet and maybe get some traction. I might even follow you then. But right now, the choice is clear for a better future.

Its amazing how you ramble on, but never touch what i said.... i think its a sign of the weakness of your stance... or maybe you have a thing for rambling on about nothing....I never mentioned any math...you still haven't dealt with obammers faults, still not able to accept reality.... your loss....my vote will be counted.

What you are missing, I think, is that they have turned prohibition up just a notch while marijuana cultivation and manufacture have exploded, well outside the bounds of the original Ogden memo, which is, I think, the document you are referring to when you say "Obama lied." I cannot consider the two candidates as equal on this issue. That is what would be necessary for me to sacrifice my vote to my conscience when we are faced with, essentially, an existential crisis.

Now, in the race for Oakland County prosecutor, I'd am more willing to consider the difference between D and R to be negligible. The Libertarian candidate will get my vote there, and will be on Planet Green Trees this evening for an interview.

Nope you way off you always bring up the ogden memo.... look at the time line...." obammer said before last election"..... so im not talking about the ogden memo.... You are correct this vote is of vital importance.... there's no way i could possible vote for the established failure we know as the two party system.... ive got kids..... gary johnson 2012

Nope you way off you always bring up the ogden memo.... look at the time line...." obammer said before last election"..... so im not talking about the ogden memo.... You are correct this vote is of vital importance.... there's no way i could possible vote for the established failure we know as the two party system.... ive got kids..... gary johnson 2012

Vital IMPORTANCE?? LOL You burn your vote and call it of VITAL IMPORTANCE? Please. No one cares about your burnt vote except you. All bluster.

Its amazing how you ramble on, but never touch what i said.... i think its a sign of the weakness of your stance... or maybe you have a thing for rambling on about nothing....I never mentioned any math...you still haven't dealt with obammers faults, still not able to accept reality.... your loss....my vote will be counted.

I bet they can't even read it. LOL Scribble in votes don't count.

I bet they can't even read it. LOL Scribble in votes don't count.

ya show how wrong you are with your childish insults...weaker stance than you had....just keep running off at the mouth .... prove me right with every breathe....

and what makes you think your gonna be heard among the drones...... do you parrot talking points extra loud? lmao

Edited by GanjaWarrior

Total waste of time. I don't know Mr Clement, but is this the best way he knows to get himself in the news?

Well I do no him and I think it's great that he is doing it

And I also think that it's about keeping Bill S in the news as a man that has all kinds of negatives as so people will no not to vote for him next time he's

Up for office and it does not look good for Mitt R eather as he is Mitts campaing person