Everyone Must Read This!-Meningitis Outbreak Prompts Mass Vaccinations

Timmahh

it meant, those that got shots, that may be a cause of this meningitis outbreaks, are being told to go get a vaccination shot, to counter the possibility of contracting meningitis some may contract from the tainted shot.

thats not rocket science.

so overall it would appear i did post a related link, but it wasn't the link i initially intended. Took a second to realize i didnt also put the CBS news link. Does not change the fact, those that got shots that may be tainted, are being told to get a vaccination shot now to hopefully relieve the possible meningitis outbreak.

Obviously, the concern at the moment, is for those that got tainted shots. if you didnt get a tained shot, then getting a vaccination shot to protect against meningitis from the tainted shot is not needed.

On the other had, if the concerns of those Medical Staff that is working on this issue at the CDC are correct, and this issue has a deeper aspect of being caused by spores as a result of mold on corn in this high drought time in many areas, when that corn is used to create some ingredient used in the tainted medicine responsible for this meningitis outbreak, then this could easily go to well past the scope of just those individuals that got a pain shot tainted with menigitis.

And that is the message that people should be aware of. IF the CDC is right, and the meningitis is actually caused not by the pain shot, but a inert ingredient used in the pain shot, and that inert ingredient is used in OTHER medications as well..... you can see why the CDC may be saying something about this perhaps???

You can call it a bs, but all I am doing is passing along information i read and come to understand this am. You dont like the info I'm passing along, call the CDC, CBS and NBC and tell them, they are some of the main sources this info comes from.

Edited by Timmahh

What kind of ridiculous explanation is that? You still aren't getting it are you? I'll simplify it for you, although I thought it was simple enough.

The meningitis that is caused by the fungus in the pain shots at the clinics is NOT contagious. Therefore, it CANNOT be spread from one person to another. Okay, are you still with me?

The people who got pain shots and are at risk for fungal meningitis are NOT being told to get shots to prevent it from spreading because it CANNOT spread. Furthermore, they are NOT being told to get shots to improve their condition or their prognosis. A SHOT is NOT going to help them. They need to be in the hospital and on IV anti-fungal medication. Okay, are you still with me?

The original story you posted was about BACTERIAL meningitis. It IS contagious and it CAN be vaccinated against. Those are the people being urged to get a shot.

Two completely different forms of meningitis. Two completely different causes. Two completely different treatments.

If you would had read and comprehended Restorium's first post then all of this would have been cleared up then. His post seemed simple enough to understand so where is the disconnect? Instead of accepting that you were wrong and moving on you started running your mouth about flapping lips and apologies. You did what you have always done since you became a member here and you insulted people.

Edited by CaveatLector

What scared me crap, outta me was the day we came home from the pain clinic after a day setup to have a set of 6of these injections done to my back.. rutt rohh Sorry Dr.. its not worth getting done, if im gonna die from it..

Had them in the pasty and no releif no need to get them dione just to make a dr happy.

I believe the information that has more immediate importance here, To people like Trix and now perhaps many of the 14000 of original concern, is the CDC is now saying there could be up to a 3 month Incubation period to keep a watch out for, instead of the originally reported 1 month incubation period, for anyone that has gotten a shot of the tainted steroid up to this point. Include to that it is now possible it effects far more than just those that got the Cervical/Spinal injections.

Also, had you actually READ the CBS article, you would of noted this is a FUNGAL Concern being reported on, not a meningitis concern... but if related, as a fungal infection, may Very well spread from a non contagious form of meningitis, to a very contagious form of Fungal infection.

Add to that the info from the radio show I heard this morning I have to wait to be made available, that now may lead to the soluble solution used by the lab to make the steroid meds, and not the lab or the steroid itself, but an ingredient in the soluble solution the steroid was mixed into, then there is a much larger picture here you are willing to silence for your own ego.

Maybe someone else with some minimal amount of Medical background, perhaps a billing clerk, can fill you in on what a Soluble Solution like Saline is, and some of the products that goes into them. Once one understand that a soluble solution is used in WAY more than steroid injection solutions, one may see the concern the CDC actually has, and why they may be making note of it and updating the information they released earlier in the week.

Let me ask if your limited in the box thinking may ever grow to be big enough to understand that the actual possibility of additional cases of meningitis may grow Far beyond the original concerns, but now they may also be looking at a fungal infection derived from the same root cause....

Your limited scope of thought contemplate how that may be information others may find quite helpful?

Kind of like, attention woodstock attendees. Dont Eat the Brown Acid, ITs bad, BAD Acid man, its just bad, so if you got some brown acid, Dont eat it. OK?

This has little to do with being a CONTAGIOUS form of Meningitis as you seem to want to imply I am saying, which Im Not. But what I am saying, and the CDC has yet to fully elude to, is that if this also turns out to be a source of a FUNGAL Infection, well now, we have a different ball game, because Fungal infections can be Very contagious. Meningitis need not apply.

Different fungus cause

The fungus behind the outbreaks was initially identified as Aspergillus, but as more testing of patients has been completed, it's become clear that another fungus — a kind of black mold called Exserohilum — is the primary cause. As of Wednesday, CDC's fungal disease laboratory confirmed Exserohilum in 10 people with meningitis and Aspergillus in just one.

Exserohilum is common in dirt and grasses, but this is the first time it's been identified as the cause of meningitis, said Weber, who is managing the CDC's response to the outbreak.

Health officials are hurriedly trying to determine the best way to treat this kind of an illness, and have settled on two very strong anti-fungal medications. Consulting with experts, they're making a best guess as to the dosage and length of time patients will have to be treated.

"This is new territory," Weber said.

Fungal meningitis is not contagious like the more common forms.

now the back line issue coming into play isn't the meningitis, as much as it is the actual Exserohilum fungus itself. This can grow like any mold. and where does mold like to grow? Warm, Dark, Moist places......... HMM Human body kind of fits that description.

the problem is you are not taking a deep enough look. the fungal meningitis is a big concern, but if this turns to a fungal infection, which can be highly contagious, and not solely a fungal meningitis, then not to pay attention to it may be a seriously fatal mistake.

Edited by Timmahh

I believe the information that has more immediate importance here, To people like Trix and now perhaps many of the 14000 of original concern, is the CDC is now saying there could be up to a 3 month Incubation period to keep a watch out for, instead of the originally reported 1 month incubation period, for anyone that has gotten a shot of the tainted steroid up to this point. Include to that it is now possible it effects far more than just those that got the Cervical/Spinal injections.

Also, had you actually READ the CBS article, you would of noted this is a FUNGAL Concern being reported on, not a meningitis concern... but if related, as a fungal infection, may Very well spread from a non contagious form of meningitis, to a very contagious form of Fungal infection.

Add to that the info from the radio show I heard this morning I have to wait to be made available, that now may lead to the soluble solution used by the lab to make the steroid meds, and not the lab or the steroid itself, but an ingredient in the soluble solution the steroid was mixed into, then there is a much larger picture here you are willing to silence for your own ego.

Maybe someone else with some minimal amount of Medical background, perhaps a billing clerk, can fill you in on what a Soluble Solution like Saline is, and some of the products that goes into them. Once one understand that a soluble solution is used in WAY more than steroid injection solutions, one may see the concern the CDC actually has, and why they may be making note of it and updating the information they released earlier in the week.

Let me ask if your limited in the box thinking may ever grow to be big enough to understand that the actual possibility of additional cases of meningitis may grow Far beyond the original concerns, but now they may also be looking at a fungal infection derived from the same root cause....

Your limited scope of thought contemplate how that may be information others may find quite helpful?

Kind of like, attention woodstock attendees. Dont Eat the Brown Acid, ITs bad, BAD Acid man, its just bad, so if you got some brown acid, Dont eat it. OK?

This has little to do with being a CONTAGIOUS form of Meningitis as you seem to want to imply I am saying, which Im Not. But what I am saying, and the CDC has yet to fully elude to, is that if this also turns out to be a source of a FUNGAL Infection, well now, we have a different ball game, because Fungal infections can be Very contagious. Meningitis need not apply.

The clinics that gave the shot are in direct contact with all who got the shots.

yes they are. and if the issue is in this medicine only. no bigger issue.

But if the CDC is correct, and they find the problem is stemming, not from the medicine, but a filler used in the medicine, and that filler is used in other meds not yet noted, that is the larger issue they eluded to earlier today.

That this may now go beyond the shots they have under investigation currently.

That's terrible. I had one of those shots before. It's bad enough, let alone the thought of that stuff way inside of you. Just a terrible nightmare. The steroids are bad enough on their own. All those long term side effects.

I get these shots directly into my spine 4 times a year most times it works other times not at all im due for my next shot in the month of november im passing until this mess gets cleared up id rather have numb hands feet arms and legs than be dead.

I get these shots directly into my spine 4 times a year most times it works other times not at all im due for my next shot in the month of november im passing until this mess gets cleared up id rather have numb hands feet arms and legs than be dead.

:thumbsu:

Not necessarily a sales pitch, but one shouldn't rule it out honestly.

and this is not about scaring anyone as much as some of you like to project.

it is about passing on information that may effect every person that visits this forum. And if this does end up being a larger issue that has effected the corn this season, its gonna be more than those on this forum being concerned.

Another current update on the injection issues reported late last night or this am , is the incubation time has been extended to watch for the signs of Menigitis, from the original 1 month incubation, now to 3 months ... So now those that said oh it was 2 months ago, now have another month to keep an eye open for symptoms. While that maybe BS to a few of you, I bet ANYONE that got a shot isnt snickering about it.

Be aware, this may now also include other shots given in joints in other parts of the body.

the issue noted on this AMs show stated that this situatioin appears to tie the meningitis outbreak, to corn, through the injected medication due to the corn being used as an inert ingredient in the medicine. That is why this is the new concern for people to be aware of right now.

you don't like me, ask me if I care, and I don't just for the record.

but to dismiss the factual information I am forwarding this am, is really just a show of ignorance....

It is unwise to dismiss critical information because one may not like the message, or the messenger.

That is a path only a fool walks.

I don't know about the corn having anything to do with vaccines, shots, or steroids. It could for all I know. However, Tim is right. There is serious call for alarm. Our nations corn crops are seriously infected with a very dangerous fungus. this fungus is similar to penicillin. The FDA does not force the farmers to check for this fungus, a fungus that could kill you. This is very serious. A lot of the corn that is infected will end up being fed to livestock. Here is one article about it. I don't think this article is taking it as serious as many others that I have read. The primary cause of this fungus being so widespread is due to this last summer's incredibly hot, dry season and global weather changes.

This is only one small example. http://www.pal-item....0016&adjusted=1

Geeze .. GMO doesn't stand up to Aspergillus????

This is the same fungus that was in those bad steroid injections. Bad for our crop also.

Bad for the Patients and Citizens throughout the state. The CROP issue is 2ndary to why I brought this story here.

Don't let Others FEAR of the Truth become your demise.

Edited by Timmahh