7 members have voted

1. 1. Is this an accurate statement?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see the bad points in what our Doc said in testifying i thing you wont find anyone agreeing to he did a bad job

I have read it many times i will go back and read it again as i see it he said that torey had cancer and i had pain and that is all the courts needed to know

Our illness had no part in a court room

Edited by bobandtorey

Unfortunate circumstances, below par attorneys, jumping the gun on unregistered protections, lack of money, choices made in defense, choices made in what to fight, continuances and delays, advertising on a public forum prior to full implementation, ill informed public and law enforcement, unfriendly prosecutor, and an unfriendly lower court system.

You do no at that time Matt A was our Lawyer

I dont see the bad points in what our Doc said in testifying i thing you wont find anyone agreeing to he did a bad job

I have read it many times i will go back and read it again as i see it he said that torey had cancer and i had pain and that is all the courts needed to know

Our illness had no part in a court room

Your physical condition is NONE of THEIR FUCCIN' BUSINESS !

Thats the way i see it and lots of Lawyer do also because if it were to be told what was and is wrong with us in the court room

All the rest of people that gets raided the courts would win every time because their are lots of sick people on this program that don't have medical records but not with us we had all kinds and back then i told the Lawyers to let them have the records

I knew their were nothing in them that would hurt us it wasn't like no she doesn't have cancer

Or no he doesn't need new hips

Thanks for your support Bob

I commend Matt for coming to help you when others would not.

We have come a long way as far as winning Sec. 8 in courts with phsyicians testimonies.

A prosecutor has the right to make sure you qualify on each point. A doctors testimony needs to address all those points.

(1) A physician has stated that, in the physician's professional opinion, after having completed a full assessment of the patient's medical history and current medical condition made in the course of a bona fide physician-patient relationship, the patient is likely to receive therapeutic or palliative benefit from the medical use of marihuana to treat or alleviate the patient's serious or debilitating medical condition or symptoms of the patient's serious or debilitating medical condition

I agree the signature should be enough, but it is what it is right now. A full proper testimony addressing all points is needed and preferred. I have personally helped Physicians make sure to dot their I's and cross their T's so people do not go through what you did Bob.

Here we go into the conspiracy den. Is it possible that some anti MM groups formed a group and passed themselves off as advocates so the Republicans could claim that an advocacy group agreed to/advised them on the MM bills?

I know the Republicans are capable of doing stuff like this as they have used tactics like this in the past. Those a-holes will do anything to further their cause.

And I agree

And greed And money will Change Many people

I have said the same thing from the start

We were set up From day one And they have been trying to cover it all up

Its going to be hard to prove but we are going to try

As soon as they broke down our door you could see the Look In their eyes when they saw that we had our paperwork

They even had called THCF clinic wher we got our recommendation I know this because when I call them And told them they ask if I was the one from Madison Heights

Edited by bobandtorey