7 members have voted

1. 1. Is this an accurate statement?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have stated from my own perspective (not CPU) that these bills if passed are acceptable to ME. If they don't pass I am a-ok with that too. Many of us worked very hard to get the changes to the bills the community wanted. #1 on the list being stopping access to the registry of 4834. We got that, as far as I am concerned we are not going to get these bills any better in the next congress. And frankly, I do not want to invest the kind of time we have over the last two years again either.

So if you are trying to smoke me out Pb there you have it.

And frankly, I do not want to invest the kind of time we have over the last two years again either.

Doing nothing and letting them pass would only encourage them to try more.

There is a logic being presented that if we allow them a small victory they'll leave us alone. I believe the opposite is true. Passage of any of these bills would give our enemies the confidence to introduce more such bills.

That's how caving in to bullies works. Give in to a bully and they'll be back the next day, usually with more friends.

The next few days are the last time, this session, that these laws can be passed.

After the first of the new year, any bills will have to be reintroduced. Their ability to be passed will be lowered, because of a change in elected officials.

If they can't be passed now, they will never be passed.

Remember, this legislative body was assembled, partly, as the result of the conservative thrust of 2010. If THEY can't pass these laws it's over. And they only have days left.

Edited by peanutbutter

If they can't be passed now, they will never be passed.

You realize you are talking in circles again, right?

There is a logic being presented that if we allow them a small victory they'll leave us alone. I believe the opposite is true. Passage of any of these bills would give our enemies the confidence to introduce more such bills.

We were never bullied, I found most of the people involved really took a ton of time on this issue and had the intent of doing it right. We all acted like adults and were treated as such. I cannot speak for you Gersh, you were consistently doing more harm than good, along with the others named after fruit and food products.

We were never bullied

You must have been sleeping for the last four years.

Our entire "justice" system is based on extortion. These bills would enable them.

They take protected patients and caregivers and convert them into criminals. Exposing them to increased danger. This is the INTENT of all of these bills.

"We feel that there are to many people in this program." They intend to strip protections from people.

Some folks try to tell lawmakers that this is what we want.

I cannot speak for you Gersh, you were consistently doing more harm than good, along with the others named after fruit and food products.

OMG, you've stumbled upon it! It was right in front of our eyes but no one picked up on it. Now that it has been exposed by SFC, it is soooo simple to see.

Those named after fruit and food products are consistently doing more harm than good. Beware! lol

OMG, you've stumbled upon it! It was right in front of our eyes but no one picked up on it. Now that it has been exposed by SFC, it is soooo simple to see.

Those named after fruit and food products are consistently doing more harm than good. Beware! lol

Glad you finally woke up Washtenaut. Welcome to the land of reality.

Then let me ask it this way.

Are there any GROUPS that support changes to the MMMA?

Hey make up your mind, I had to revote! Isnt that a complain? That is how alot of them proposals are that we vote on, when your voting yes most times it is that your realy voting against something you want and vise versa for no! You realy have to read them good or you mess up, even the t.v commercials get ya coming and going! lol!

Thats mainly why I applied for absentee ballots! I get to vote early, and I get to take my time and read them better, this time around was easy! but id still like to do it at home, im not a one party voter! I vote for the crook not the party they are in! lol!

This thread has taught me there is no unity in the community.

Since we are so clearly divided, we will likely lose our law completely.

Any hint that passage of these laws will be the last attempt against us, is at best hope in vain.

These bills are only going to be one more step against us. They haven't been able to eliminate us all at the same time, so they are taking slices of us. More manageable that way.

Remember, these bills intend to cause patients to get arrested. Some claim to want that.

This thread has taught me there is no unity in the community.

Since we are so clearly divided, we will likely lose our law completely.

Not if i can help it. It's the only thing i do. Save our law as is. Everyone else can pee off. I have no time to deal with them.

And yes, some groups and people do unintended harm. Sometimes intended.

12 plants. 1 patient. Leave us the hell alone.

Pretty simple stuff.

Not if i can help it. It's the only thing i do. Save our law as is. Everyone else can pee off. I have no time to deal with them.

And yes, some groups and people do unintended harm. Sometimes intended.

12 plants. 1 patient. Leave us the hell alone.

Pretty simple stuff.

I agree it is that simple so then why are we still in court

Unfortunate circumstances, below par attorneys, jumping the gun on unregistered protections, lack of money, choices made in defense, choices made in what to fight, continuances and delays, advertising on a public forum prior to full implementation, ill informed public and law enforcement, unfriendly prosecutor, and an unfriendly lower court system.

Edited by Malamute