So What Amendments Were Passed?

upinsmokeguy

you are not going to get many answers here, all of them have been passed as far as I can find out.

Sad to think some here were so self assured that they refused to join ppl at the rallies. Now my question is what do we do now??

Add more prep H to our medicine cabinets? Nothing reasonable about making me find another doctor for my healthcare needs.

So I say Piffft to the nay Sayers that sat in their arm chairs and called shots from there.

Thanks for nothing!!! Piffft

Freddy, do you truly think a rally would have stopped this? How can you not see the truth by now?

There is another thread that has links to the bills that were passed. I'll find it and link it here.

Zap with all due respect, do you really think we have a snowballs chance in hell to have any real voice in any matters concerning medical marijuana in Michigan or for that matter any other proposed law?

Seriously man, our voices went unheard in the end. All we got was lip service and a good screwing. Everyone here can ride along until there is no medical marijuana in Michigan at which point I imagine some here will break out the champagne while counting the "blessings" of the state.

Imho the more people at the rallies would have had a better impact. But no. Why? Because some preferred to betray the people with soft words and good sounding speeches here. Are you aware that while we had our eyes on this matter they created a law limiting our ability to recall them?? Yeah we are headed down a very dark road. Esp when the people's rights are cast aside. I may not see the day when storm troopers go marching through our streets but it is coming and if people here can not see that. They will get what they are asking for, So in closing I say go forth oh yes men and bargain away the peoples rights as you see fit. But be aware the rights that are given away may have an effect on our off spring in very negative ways. Not from the people, from those that some have gotten into bed with. Yeah those that seek to suppress the rights and freedoms of the people. Know this I WILL NEVER SUPPORT ANOTHER REPUBLICAN AND WILL DO ALL I CAN AT ELECTION TIME TO DISSUADE PEOPLE FROM VOTING REPUBLICAN!!!!

Also, just because you are heard, does not mean there will be action.

In this case, we told them NO, this is bad, and we got most the bad bunny muffin gone.

It still sucks. Elections matter. Help change the future. We are the Pioneers my friend.

Our suffering and struggles will pay off for generations.

• 1 month later...

4856-16886 is not viewable to me can someone post it here thank you.so all told its new bonafide relationship with doctor cards last 2 years no violent felon or drug felony caregivers period all other felons must have 10 years felony free new criminal charges for those who deviate from caregiver patient relationship and when transporting live plants only the person who is allowed to posses plants my be in the car.we will see a chitstorm come april fools day good luck all

"when transporting live plants only the person who is allowed to posses plants my be in the car."

What about dried medicine ?? Say you and your spouse are going somewhere, after you drop off meds at your Patients house, and the Patients house is on the way. Spouse doesn't have either type of Card. She is just along for the ride. Meds going to Patient are locked in the trunk. Just wondering, as this new law talks about live plants, not dried meds.

Well budz-4-u the answer You seek was in 4856-16886 here You go

SUBSTITUTE FOR

HOUSE BILL NO. 4856

A bill to amend 1931 PA 328, entitled

"The Michigan penal code,

"

(MCL 750.1 to 750.568) by adding section 474.

THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN ENACT:

SEC. 474. (1) A PERSON SHALL NOT TRANSPORT OR POSSESS USABLE

MARIHUANA AS DEFINED IN SECTION 26423 OF THE PUBLIC HEALTH CODE,

1978 PA 368, MCL 333.26423, IN OR UPON A MOTOR VEHICLE OR ANY SELFPROPELLED VEHICLE DESIGNED FOR LAND TRAVEL UNLESS THE USABLE

MARIHUANA IS 1 OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING:

(A) ENCLOSED IN A CASE THAT IS CARRIED IN THE TRUNK OF THE

VEHICLE.

(B) ENCLOSED IN A CASE THAT IS NOT READILY ACCESSIBLE FROM THE

INTERIOR OF THE VEHICLE, IF THE VEHICLE IN WHICH THE PERSON IS

H02609'11 (H-3) TLG

House Bill No. 4856 as amended December 5, 2012

1 TRAVELING DOES NOT HAVE A TRUNK.

2 (2) A PERSON WHO VIOLATES THIS SECTION IS GUILTY OF

A

3 MISDEMEANOR PUNISHABLE BY IMPRISONMENT FOR NOT MORE THAN 93 DAYS OR

4 A FINE OF NOT MORE THAN $500.00, OR BOTH.

<<Enacting section 1. This amendatory act takes effect

April 1, 2013.>

>

H02609'11 (H-3) Final Page TLG

Makes me sick I carry my vicodine in my pocket I am totally disabled and this is how our goverment treats the weak and innocent its medicine i guess all narcotics carried from pharmacy should by law be locked in a trunk. When will the harrassment stop on law abiding tax paying citizens. I see a uprising of the middle class to stop the attacks on sick people.

One good law being passed is growing outdoors in a locked facility a centerblock building with heavy chainlink fencing on top would be legal as long as no on can see the plants from a perminent structure, or from ground level. This would cut down on operating cost for some people who have access to large areas of land.

One good law being passed is growing outdoors in a locked facility a centerblock building with heavy chainlink fencing on top would be legal as long as no on can see the plants from a perminent structure, or from ground level. This would cut down on operating cost for some people who have access to large areas of land.

I agree

I guess as long as you won't mind the Leo's breaking down someone's door In the middle of the night

! Now don't say !hey they can't do that am legal!you just may in up in court for 4 years

And don't forget if you have 12 growing and someone lives their like your mom or dad they will say they have 12 also like with our case we had

21 plants 11were mind and 10 were hers but the courts counts 42 plants she is charged with 21 and i am charged with 21

That's the way it works who would no that?

I guess it's the new math

Edited by bobandtorey