Ok so I know in the past I myself started a thread on this very subject, I cannot locate it for the life of me..

At this current stage I don't have access to internet 24/7, I'm looking for a low cost CC Security system, maybe a 2 -4 camera steup or something like that maybe add a few dummy cams on there as well.. I don't have much time on here at the moment I'm on a low cost SSI budget..$250-300 would max me out for the month. anyhelp would be great. I will follow this thread that way I cann get replys via txt. on my phone.

Thank You all hope you have a wonder new years, be safe everyone!

Trix

:bong2:

This product is on sale now at http://tigerdirect.com 89.00 with two cameras,, just add hardrive.

Is this a easy install kit? cause some that I have spoken about need to be wired and basically people have told me becareful which one I buy cause they can be found cheap, but unless you know wtf your doing you pay to have it installed. I want quick and easy, I could always buy extra cam's too.. or even a couple dummy cams, with live feed at main locations..and false cams that blick and look real enough to detour from even thinking about being silly!

Trix

Low cost home security....

029.jpg

Beautiful dogs!! look like twins, and that would scare the tinkle out of someone for sure.. my cat is loving life minus the dogs now lol, she grew up around very active pitbulls (cats and pits, that didn't work well).. I wish for myself one of these days I'll have a spot that I know is permenate and can have a dog. I just barely take care of myself, wouldn't be fair unless I could assure and afford one before I have four legged home protection

The zmodo is wired....it can tricky to install cause of the wires. I like it cause there are no batteries. The system is fine for me. Mine came with a hard drive and 4 non-zoomable cameras. 199.00.

Dogs would probably be better, but much more expensive.

Is this a easy install kit? cause some that I have spoken about need to be wired and basically people have told me becareful which one I buy cause they can be found cheap, but unless you know wtf your doing you pay to have it installed. I want quick and easy, I could always buy extra cam's too.. or even a couple dummy cams, with live feed at main locations..and false cams that blick and look real enough to detour from even thinking about being silly!

Trix

• 2 weeks later...