Photographic Adventure Reveals The Frightening Deadness Of Genetically Engineered Corn Field

knucklehead bob

A recent NPR article1 highlights the truly frightening environmental effect of monoculture. NPR commentator and science writer Craig Childs decided to replicate a photo project by David Liittschwager, a portrait photographer who spent years traveling the world dropping one-cubic-foot metal frames into gardens, streams, parks, forests, and oceans, photographing anything and everything that entered the frame.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/01/01/bees-dying-from-chemical-agriculture.aspx

The Very Real Danger of Genetically Modified Foods

Chinese researchers have found small pieces of rice ribonucleic acid (RNA) in the blood and organs of humans who eat rice. The Nanjing University-based team showed that this genetic material will bind to receptors in human liver cells and influence the uptake of cholesterol from the blood.

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/author/admin/

I have an area between my house and my garden that I am letting/encouraging to fill in with clover. I don't have to mow or trim that area, and also it is helping to draw bees I noticed. I also saw that they love rhubarb after it goes to seed there are flower like/thistles that attract them. Tomato flowers and pepper flowers are also a daily favorite of my bees in my back yard. And, the good news, I found a lot more this past summer around here. Maybe conditions were right, and maybe they know I like them coming around my home/garden/flower beds. If everyone fights back just a little bit, we can turn things around. Bees say bzzzz. Bless the bees and the people.

Peace...

A study done a few few years back by a German research team found that the 'nicotenic acid' used in many so-called 'natural' pesticides' was destroying the central nervous systems of over 85% of the bees that they studied. The bees could not navigate or communicate the information they had to the rest of their hives.

Of course the study didn't get out here in the US due to some agro-companies, which produced the 'pesticides', making sure that it didn't get any press releases.

Check your pesticides... they may not be as NATURAL as you believe them to be.

I have bee hives, they are for sure being hit and hit hard.. i loose 40-50% every year ....hard to keep up ...

Do you know how they capture tricantinol, supposedly from bee waste, and are you able to do it? I bought some alfalfa bales and working them into a compost pile, for similar reasons, but guessing the bee waste may be more concentrated.