How Rick Simpson Oil Saved A Man From Cancer

knucklehead bob

Time and time again would I stumble across some article or mention in a Facebook post regarding Cannabis curing cases of cancer and,I must admit, my curiosity was piqued. I had been previously aware of some of the other medical uses for the Ganja and had always been an avid supporter (imagine that!) but these recent claims had even me suspicious. I then started coming across vague mentions of this guy Rick Simpson and some kind of oil concentrate. On the heels of this new information I listen in to my guys at 420 Radio and catch the tale of one Mr. Michael McShane. He’s telling a story about how he used this Rick Simpson oil to cure his own cancer.

http://www.theweedblog.com/how-rick-simpson-oil-saved-a-man-from-cancer/

Now If PB posted this ,, the attack animals would be all over this,,

Thanks for the 'heads up' cristine.

I think this part says it all;

About Author

Joseph Bryant is a mysterious writer wrapped in an impenetrable cloak of mystery. His true intentions are never clear. He may or may not be lingering in dark areas near you, pursuing unfathomable objectives. Some say that Joseph Bryant can speak with the dead. He once fought a bear to the death, but does not like to brag about it. Having such pristine perception, he sees more in a day than many will in a lifetime. If a survival situation occurred in which there were a shortage of food, Joseph would eat you in order to survive. Being of keen intellect, he would then fashion useful tools from your bones and teeth. Such is his will to carry on and progress.

He's the most interesting man in the world.

Mr. Michael McShane was the point . Does any one know him ?

Always consider the source, first and foremost. Everything depends on the source. You are opening a can of worms that has been laid on your doorstep to be opened. That's how the show starts. Then you have the people from the audience parade though.

The man was given six months to live . How long do you suggest he wait for a proven cure ?

Do you know how many cancer patients are told they have six months to live and they live for years and years? A boat load. Many who haven't ever tried cannabis. We all have cancer in us. It's coming and going every day. Some battles are won, some are lost. One success story about a cancer survivor that used cannabis doesn't prove a cure. It does a huge disservice when they cut down other medicines when they try to prove a cure. Some patients will have chemo save their lives. Do you see the trouble with calling a cancer doctor who prescribes chemo a blood sucker(quote)?

Theres a difference between discussing scientific studies that show that THC can sometimes interfere with important growth-processing pathways in cancer cells, and why and how I target and question issues surrounding certain people ,claims made and obfuscation of material and intent.

I hope this did work in the long term. I do know he was recieving other treatment that could be partially or wholly responsible for the receding of the cancer.

Shows promise though.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....?term=THC%20TMZ

Moreover, treatment with TMZ and submaximal doses of THC and CBD produced a strong antitumoral action in both TMZ-sensitive and TMZ-resistant tumors. Altogether, our findings support that the combined administration of TMZ and cannabinoids could be therapeutically exploited for the management of GBM.

Nice to see the strong support for our FDA here.

That is the first time someone looked at the combination of regular chemo and cannabinoids in the treatment of brain cancers.

One of the persons involved was Dr. Guzman in Spain.

Dr. Guzman made history in the 90's when he injected THC directly into the brain tumors of human patients.

Here is an example of someone that combined both. She is alive today yet shouldn't be.

302732_168650629942091_27486342_n.jpg

Edited by peanutbutter

INTRODUCTION: Spontaneous regression of pilocytic astrocytoma after incomplete resection is well recognized, especially for cerebellar and optic pathway tumors, and tumors associated with Neurofibromatosis type-1 (NF1). The purpose of this report is to document spontaneous regression of pilocytic astrocytomas of the septum pellucidum and to discuss the possible role of cannabis in promoting regression. CASE REPORT: We report two children with septum pellucidum/forniceal pilocytic astrocytoma (PA) tumors in the absence of NF-1, who underwent craniotomy and subtotal excision, leaving behind a small residual in each case. During Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) surveillance in the first three years, one case was dormant and the other showed slight increase in size, followed by clear regression of both residual tumors over the following 3-year period. Neither patient received any conventional adjuvant treatment. The tumors regressed over the same period of time that cannabis was consumed via inhalation, raising the possibility that the cannabis played a role in the tumor regression.

CONCLUSION: We advise caution against instituting adjuvant therapy or further aggressive surgery for small residual PAs, especially in eloquent locations, even if there appears to be slight progression, since regression may occur later. Further research may be appropriate to elucidate the increasingly recognized effect of cannabis/cannabinoids on gliomas.

http://www.cannabis-med.org/studies/ww_en_db_study_show.php?s_id=321

Delta(9)-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other cannabinoids inhibit tumour growth and angiogenesis in animal models, so their potential application as antitumoral drugs has been suggested. However, the antitumoral effect of cannabinoids has never been tested in humans. Here we report the first clinical study aimed at assessing cannabinoid antitumoral action, specifically a pilot phase I trial in which nine patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme were administered THC intratumoraly. The patients had previously failed standard therapy (surgery and radiotherapy) and had clear evidence of tumour progression. The primary end point of the study was to determine the safety of intracranial THC administration. We also evaluated THC action on the length of survival and various tumour-cell parameters. A dose escalation regimen for THC administration was assessed. Cannabinoid delivery was safe and could be achieved without overt psychoactive effects. Median survival of the cohort from the beginning of cannabinoid administration was 24 weeks (95% confidence interval: 15-33). Delta(9)-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibited tumour-cell proliferation in vitro and decreased tumour-cell Ki67 immunostaining when administered to two patients. The fair safety profile of THC, together with its possible antiproliferative action on tumour cells reported here and in other studies, may set the basis for future trials aimed at evaluating the potential antitumoral activity of cannabinoids.British Journal of Cancer advance online publication, 27 June 2006; doi:10.1038/sj.bjc.6603236 www.bjcancer.com.

http://www.cannabis-med.org/studies/ww_en_db_study_show.php?s_id=193

Every day, doctors in Michigan sign letters stating that their cancer patient is likely to receive benefit (including possible therapeutic benefits) from the use of cannabis.

By law, we approved the therapeutic use of cannabis against cancer.

It has been approved, not by the FDA, but by the laws of Michigan.

Really????? Can you tell me which doctors did that today?

Do you know how many cancer patients are told they have six months to live and they live for years and years?(quote)?

No , I do not . I would hazard a guess and say probably the same amount of people that don't .

One success story about a cancer survivor that used cannabis doesn't prove a cure. It does a huge disservice when they cut down other medicines when they try to prove a cure. Some patients will have chemo save their lives.(quote)?

Many many more success stories are out there . How long is Restorium2 going to wait when his prognosis is 6 months ?

No , I do not . I would hazard a guess and say probably the same amount of people that don't .Many many more success stories are out there . How long is Restorium2 going to wait when his prognosis is 6 months ?

Why would I wait at all? I would go and get a rec right away. Your question doesn't make any sense. Who asked anyone to wait?

As a "Forum Leader" you should be ashamed of yourself. I don't see him touting his agenda here.

The repeated trolling/bullying against PB and oil makers alike makes me ill.

In all fairness, peanut did post something in error. It's the internet. When you do that you always get knicked. It's a good thing to keep things correct. You just have to admit you are wrong and move on. Just like you did with the strawberry cough.

As a "Forum Leader" you should be ashamed of yourself. I don't see him touting his agenda here.

The repeated trolling/bullying against PB and oil makers alike makes me ill.

I have no problem with oil makers.

PB is NOT making hash (simpson) oil. He's making something that doesn't even have cannabis in it besides hemp seed oil.and markets it alluding to the idea that it's made with hash oil. He does many, many disengenious things, like advertising that a doctor approves the oil, when the doctor isn't a medical doctor. Electrical engeneering, I believe, was what they had their doctorate in. It's obfuscation of the truth. A half-lie at best.

I myself have made oil. i don't have a problem with oil makers or sellers. I do have a problem with conmen and charlatans though.

Just because PB spread himself all over the state establishing a name for himself, doesn't mean he isn't conning everyone.

I do not think we are ready as a whole to use cannabis by itself on life-threatening illnesses. I do trust in its healing powers, and its pain and symptom relief properties, but trusting a life itself to cannabis (as we do things now, without much, much more study) is something that I would not be willing to do myself. To do what you do, peanutbutter, GrowGoddess, and others, takes great courage. Obviously the patients that subject themselves to the treatment also have great courage, and that courage should be honored by real, scientific documentation of the results rather than what we normally get here.

I can only speak for myself, but in my opinion, the courage lies solely on the patient who chooses to try an alternative. The only promise I have made is to provide quality oil. I always encourage a patient to do research before making the choice. I accept no compensation when I do provide oil, and only hope for the best outcome.

I must agree, It is sad that more doctors and medical scientists are not willing to do the proper research. I have noticed that more are coming forward, it is just too bad it has been a slow process.

I am truly a believer of the curing abilities of cannabis, especially in the concentrated form. I do need to see much more results, positive and negative.

It is far beyond time for the medical scientists to take over where grassroots communities began.