How Rick Simpson Oil Saved A Man From Cancer

knucklehead bob

High noon today.

HIGH NOON - SATURDAY JAN. 19th at 12pm EASTERN

CANCER - PREGNANCY - CANNABIS OIL

Can cannabis oil be a safer alternative cancer treatment for pregnant women? Cancer affects as many as 1 in every 1,000 women who are currently pregnant.

Many will lose their children due to the detrimental effects of their prescribed chemo and radiation. We’re asking the question: Could mother & child really be saved by opting for cannabis oil in addition to, or in lieu of, chemotherapy and radiation?

Let’s discuss it.

OPEN CHAT / OPEN LINES: 626-414-3424

w/ Dr. Janet Sweeney, Dr. Bob Melamede and a few surprises along the way.

GG the study published one year ago, was the first time the combination of chemo along with cannabis extracts. Including the combination with CBD.

This study is a major inroad. It is possible that medical professionals will wish to take a closer look.

The young lady had these combinations administered. The chemo TMZ along with THC and CBD.

The kind of cancer she had grew like a spider web through large areas of the brain. It was about 12 weeks after that study was published, that she was diagnosed. At that time she had a shunt installed to relieve pressure on her brain. Days later she began consuming RSO. After consuming RSO for a couple of weeks, she took a single dose of TMZ. Some of the doctors were aware this was a RSO patient.

The parents of the young lady might be calling in on the show today.

I have no problem with oil makers.

PB is NOT making hash (simpson) oil. He's making something that doesn't even have cannabis in it besides hemp seed oil.and markets it alluding to the idea that it's made with hash oil. He does many, many disengenious things, like advertising that a doctor approves the oil, when the doctor isn't a medical doctor. Electrical engeneering, I believe, was what they had their doctorate in. It's obfuscation of the truth. A half-lie at best.

I myself have made oil. i don't have a problem with oil makers or sellers. I do have a problem with conmen and charlatans though.

Just because PB spread himself all over the state establishing a name for himself, doesn't mean he isn't conning everyone.

why do we have c.g's if c.g's are not supposed to treat their pt's with cannabiss? as a c.g it is our job to make sure the pt gets the mm that they need to give them relief, I make oil, when I got some of p.bs oil it says on the bottle peanut butters topical oil is a blend of herbs in olive oil, use cautiously with known allergys. keep out of the reach of children, when infused this bottle contains about 0.5 grms of hemp!

I think p.b has a case of alot of people envy him for what he has done, does p.b live on any of our lakes here in michigan? hey p.b why dont you give people a general idea of where you live, I realy dont know, I know i have your addy around here, Im waiting to find some one I can help with your oil and my oil infused in it, and even before that I plan on meeting with you and try to help you with other pts! Im a beleiver that alll cures dont work for all people! if this oil can do a 1/4 of what ive heard it can do (and not by you) id say its great to have the option to try!

Peace to all of you, and why dont ya'll pick on me for a while, lets see how long my head meds work before i go off on some one and get myself kicked off of here, I know less than a yr ago I can name many names that would lose there posting privelages already and p.b is not one of them,

when we finaly got a change over here, I totaly didnt expect to happen how it is happening here, I guess im just gullible, but im definatly getting more untrusting with people I used to talk to every day, and trust me it isnt my friends who have been with me from the begining, yea it maybe only 2 people but they are the best people in this site, neither come in here to often, becuase of the treatment they recieve.

Do we need to say hey some of you mods need to do your jobs, why do you constantly let a few (your friends) pick on certain people constantly! that isnt a productive site, its a phaqed up site! if things keep going the way they are by 3ma some one will make something better and beleive me it isnt already made!

Peace and Peace

Jim

I have no problem with oil makers.

PB is NOT making hash (simpson) oil. He's making something that doesn't even have cannabis in it besides hemp seed oil.and markets it alluding to the idea that it's made with hash oil. He does many, many disengenious things, like advertising that a doctor approves the oil, when the doctor isn't a medical doctor. Electrical engeneering, I believe, was what they had their doctorate in. It's obfuscation of the truth. A half-lie at best.

I myself have made oil. i don't have a problem with oil makers or sellers. I do have a problem with conmen and charlatans though.

Just because PB spread himself all over the state establishing a name for himself, doesn't mean he isn't conning everyone.

Just because I make the topical oil, doesn't mean I don't make RSO.

Once in a great while I'll bake some cookies or brownies also.

If I ship something, it doesn't have any cannabis in it. I hope you wouldn't expect me to ship marijuana somewhere.

Just because I make the topical oil, doesn't mean I don't make RSO.

Once in a great while I'll bake some cookies or brownies also.

If I ship something, it doesn't have any cannabis in it. I hope you wouldn't expect me to ship marijuana somewhere.

I believe most all caregivers are making cannabis oil now. It's an easy way to do something good with your trim. Any of them can find a few good recipes to make their oil work better as a topical. It's all good because it's free knowledge. If anyone ever has a question I can show them each and every step. Have several times already. There's a lot to learn and there's no end to the learning about cannabis. The information is free here.

why do we have c.g's if c.g's are not supposed to treat their pt's with cannabiss? as a c.g it is our job to make sure the pt gets the mm that they need to give them relief, I make oil, when I got some of p.bs oil it says on the bottle peanut butters topical oil is a blend of herbs in olive oil, use cautiously with known allergys. keep out of the reach of children, when infused this bottle contains about 0.5 grms of hemp!

I think p.b has a case of alot of people envy him for what he has done, does p.b live on any of our lakes here in michigan? hey p.b why dont you give people a general idea of where you live, I realy dont know, I know i have your addy around here, Im waiting to find some one I can help with your oil and my oil infused in it, and even before that I plan on meeting with you and try to help you with other pts! Im a beleiver that alll cures dont work for all people! if this oil can do a 1/4 of what ive heard it can do (and not by you) id say its great to have the option to try!

Peace to all of you, and why dont ya'll pick on me for a while, lets see how long my head meds work before i go off on some one and get myself kicked off of here, I know less than a yr ago I can name many names that would lose there posting privelages already and p.b is not one of them,

when we finaly got a change over here, I totaly didnt expect to happen how it is happening here, I guess im just gullible, but im definatly getting more untrusting with people I used to talk to every day, and trust me it isnt my friends who have been with me from the begining, yea it maybe only 2 people but they are the best people in this site, neither come in here to often, becuase of the treatment they recieve.

Do we need to say hey some of you mods need to do your jobs, why do you constantly let a few (your friends) pick on certain people constantly! that isnt a productive site, its a phaqed up site! if things keep going the way they are by 3ma some one will make something better and beleive me it isnt already made!

Peace and Peace

Jim

I can relate to all you have said here Jim.

I have heard of many patients having relief and success using PB's oil as a tool to administer their cannabis. I see it like a paper or a pipe. The oil is a method that can be used to administer the cannabis. If it works use it, if not, well then, don't.

You're funny Jim, I often look forward to your "opinions" usually harsh, but very true. Quite often giggles follow.

Keep the peace

:)

I can relate to all you have said here Jim.

I have heard of many patients having relief and success using PB's oil as a tool to administer their cannabis. I see it like a paper or a pipe. The oil is a method that can be used to administer the cannabis. If it works use it, if not, well then, don't.

You're funny Jim, I often look forward to your "opinions" usually harsh, but very true. Quite often giggles follow.

Keep the peace

:)

Not just peanut's recipe GG. lol There are quite a few good topical recipes. That's the easy part. Having the cannabis to add is the harder part. But we can help with that too. Information is free for all.

You posted the precise reason for my primary problem with peanut. Just look at what you posted Jim. The warning on the label warns against use with "known allergies." How the heck is anyone to KNOW whether they have allergies to the ingredients when they are not listed???? Do you understand the issue here? Furthermore, does his label warn against use by those who are pregnant? Yeah, didn't think so! But does he know his ingredients could be a problem for pregnant women? YES!

Save your self-righteous bs Jim. Either wake up or shut up. Apparently it only takes a handful of shiny beads to become your good friend.

Once peanut engages in proper marketing (proper labelling and NOT making medical claims) then I'll back off. I couldn't care less about his oil and I don't know how envy has anything to do with asking someone to engage in safe practices. He does that then I shut up. So ask your good buddy to do that and watch as the criticism virtually disappears. Then come back and try and accuse anyone of envy.

Parenthetically, if this were all about stealing his secret freaking recipe then don't you think everything would have calmed down by now? Supposedly he posted it, right? So why am I, and others, still harping on him to properly label? What would be the purpose behind that? To double steal his recipe? Hmmm, don't know how one does that . . .

Edited by CaveatLector

You posted the precise reason for my primary problem with peanut. Just look at what you posted Jim. The warning on the label warns against use with "known allergies." How the heck is anyone to KNOW whether they have allergies to the ingredients when they are not listed???? Do you understand the issue here? Furthermore, does his label warn against use by those who are pregnant? Yeah, didn't think so! But does he know his ingredients could be a problem for pregnant women? YES!

Save your self-righteous bs Jim. Either wake up or shut up. Apparently it only takes a handful of shiny beads to become your good friend.

Once peanut engages in proper marketing (proper labelling and NOT making medical claims) then I'll back off. I couldn't care less about his oil and I don't know how envy has anything to do with asking someone to engage in safe practices. He does that then I shut up. So ask your good buddy to do that and watch as the criticism virtually disappears. Then come back and try and accuse anyone of envy.

Parenthetically, if this were all about stealing his secret freaking recipe then don't you think everything would have calmed down by now? Supposedly he posted it, right? So why am I, and others, still harping on him to properly label? What would be the purpose behind that? To double steal his recipe? Hmmm, don't know how one does that . . .

I would think you would know how to talk to people better pin head! if you recieve p.b's oil you know the ingrediants if you look at the thread p.b's oil you know the ingrediants, maybe you need to open your eyes and mind, did you change your name, were'nt you named the smartest man alive not to long ago,1

You wake up, you dont make the rules, how can you tell when an attny is lying, his lips or fingers are moving! stuck up pin head!

Peace may come your way once you learn how to talk to people, your on here quite a bit for being an attny, what you got no clients?

Peace

Jim

I would think you would know how to talk to people better pin head! if you recieve p.b's oil you know the ingrediants if you look at the thread p.b's oil you know the ingrediants, maybe you need to open your eyes and mind, did you change your name, were'nt you named the smartest man alive not to long ago,1

You wake up, you dont make the rules, how can you tell when an attny is lying, his lips or fingers are moving! stuck up pin head!

Peace may come your way once you learn how to talk to people, your on here quite a bit for being an attny, what you got no clients?

Peace

Jim

Last I knew peanut distributes his oil through dispensaries. So what you're telling me is that everyone who obtains it through dispensaries "knows" the ingredients? Maybe you think that this website is the be-all, end-all of the cannabis world in Michigan and therefore everyone who gets the oil has been here? Come on man, I know you're smarter than that. And what about all of that oil that was dispensed prior to peanut revealing his ingredients? And, what is your answer to his removing the ingredients from the thread? You are correct in telling us that if we read the thread then we know the ingredients. But why is that? I'll tell you why. It is because Malamute posted them. Your bud deleted all of the ingredients a few days ago. That's okay with you I suppose. The fantasy world in which you live where everyone "knows" the ingredients is just that--fantasy.

As for your joke, that's a good one. I have heard that one before but I never tire of it. It's a classic. And now you have modified it in a very clever manner by adding "fingers." You crack me up you clever phuq.

As for the pinhead remark, yes, I'm a pinhead. Not very smart either. Too dumb to be "stuck up." And that's the thing--even this dumb idiot knows what peanut is doing is a scumbag move. What does that say for your level of intelligence? I don't know but I do know that you'll always eclipse mine.

As for being an attorney, I don't claim to be one. Never made a single post claiming to be one. If I am then, yes, I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

In closing, I don't know how you can tell us with a straight face that it is okay for peanut to sell his concotion without full disclosure of its ingredients. Explain that one away please and thank you.

Last I knew peanut distributes his oil through dispensaries. So what you're telling me is that everyone who obtains it through dispensaries "knows" the ingredients? Maybe you think that this website is the be-all, end-all of the cannabis world in Michigan and therefore everyone who gets the oil has been here? Come on man, I know you're smarter than that. And what about all of that oil that was dispensed prior to peanut revealing his ingredients? And, what is your answer to his removing the ingredients from the thread? You are correct in telling us that if we read the thread then we know the ingredients. But why is that? I'll tell you why. It is because Malamute posted them. Your bud deleted all of the ingredients a few days ago. That's okay with you I suppose. The fantasy world in which you live where everyone "knows" the ingredients is just that--fantasy.

As for your joke, that's a good one. I have heard that one before but I never tire of it. It's a classic. And now you have modified it in a very clever manner by adding "fingers." You crack me up you clever phuq.

As for the pinhead remark, yes, I'm a pinhead. Not very smart either. Too dumb to be "stuck up." And that's the thing--even this dumb idiot knows what peanut is doing is a scumbag move. What does that say for your level of intelligence? I don't know but I do know that you'll always eclipse mine.

As for being an attorney, I don't claim to be one. Never made a single post claiming to be one. If I am then, yes, I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

In closing, I don't know how you can tell us with a straight face that it is okay for peanut to sell his concotion without full disclosure of its ingredients. Explain that one away please and thank you.

I dont beleive you are allowed to sell anything for eating w/o the ingrediants on it, it is not being sold as an edible, I dont even know p.b Just from on here, and He did send me a lil bit so I could see if it would help my mom and dad with there arthiritis and all the other b.s our parents have to deal with if we are lucky enough to still have our parents!

I know you didnt take my lil knocks personal, I would of came off with something better than that, but come on guys, if you are tired of something he is doing, (we all know most of what it is) you told now lets just move on, I totaly found p.bs in some threads and public apearances to be totaly out raigious, some of them testimonial on video he comes of ok, but now the come on I will take you for a ride after I smoke mm and you will see its safe :lolu:

We all make mistakes, and he keeps coming back at the fight, you guys sure this isnt all scripted?

I usualy always start my threads in personal not looked at by mods to often (b.s) but when I usualy do one it is for any one to talk about what ever the phaq you want oh yea, you can spell it phaq phaque or phaquetoo, but its easier to sign my posts with jim, so you can call me what ever, just not late for happy hr!

I know im far from perfect, ive done the same stupid things im asking you all to do! and no doubt I may be throwing a hissy fit anytime now lol! :horse:

and as far as him taking off his ingrediants i copied them the day he put them up? Hey I admit, I wanted to try it out on my parents, both voted against mm, but they now have changed their minds, I guess its not alot of fun watching your son in i.c.u after being cut off his pain pills>

I am most def not saying we all have to agree with every one, but we most likly can do it in a different manner, including me, most definatly.

There are alot of pt's and c.g's now, and you know there are some out there getting registered for all the wrong reasons. and there are also just normal pts who get releif from mm as good or better or it just dont make em think of the pain, Are we to beleive there are no pts out there sharing their meds with other pts and even non pt friends, Im sorry If one of my friends of 30 yrs comes to my home to visit he/she is gonna have a nice visit! there isnt anyone perfect, I wish I wouldnt have started in tents, not even a yr and in studding the room in! tents get thuroughly cleaned and sold or given to a friend,

what I do is my business and what others do is their business, and Im happy to just keep it that way!

Peace

Jim

darn Phaq, when did you turn into such a whiner? I also think PB gets ripped on a little harder than necessary but he brought most of it on himself. He is the master at stepping in his own doo doo at every turn.

Some times I just cant help myself and have to get on the underdogs side! I dont know, way back in shcool, I guess people thought i was a bully unless they were my friends lol!

And than sometimes I just have to be the devils advocate, even if I agree I have to disagree with my poor pops! :yahoo-wave:

but thats part of his punishment for bring me into the world

Peace

Jim :drinking-coffee::yahoo-wave:

edit = oh as far as me whining, Idk, maybe im going thru manapause!

Edited by phaquetoo

And than sometimes I just have to be the devils advocate, even if I agree I have to disagree with my poor pops! :yahoo-wave:

I play devil's advocate plenty as well. It's a way to flesh out issues and get people to construct logical and well-reasoned arguments.

As for taking anything personally--I think you know well enough that I don't take anything personally.

As for underdogs--I also generally try to champion underdogs. However, I draw the line when it comes to others' personal safety. I'm not going to back down when I perceive a threat to those who don't know better, because THEY are then the underdogs!

Rick Simpson Oil, or RSO, is cannabis oil in the crudest form, often thick and dark green goo. You can filter it and transform it into even more useful Cannabis Oil, for special application and uses. See the thread we have here about that.

LINK: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?showtopic=41516&hl=&fromsearch=1

Edited by Restorium2