Some Ideas Because Of The Mcqueen Ruling

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So dont you think someone who had only used a dispensary will now find a cg at lower prices? That all those patients getting free meds will now have to pay more?

Honestly, I don't know any CGs giving away free meds to all their PTs. I know several that have one or two PTs that get free or reduced meds.

That is putting thought into it. Why would I undermine my friends by charging less, and how could I possibly find PTs if I'm charging more than everyone else?

I have yet to see network pricing like that. The line around my area is quality not pricing. It's all about the same price but the quality varies greatly. That's what sets the bar, the quality.

I have yet to see network pricing like that. The line around my area is quality not pricing. It's all about the same price but the quality varies greatly. That's what sets the bar, the quality.

That's about the same here. Everyone charges the same but some get more Pts because they are better and more reliable.

Reliability is a huge factor.

Lol, reliability will be a huge factor now.... Who was the most reliable caregiver???? Anyone

E dit to add = dispensary

Hell no! I'm the most reliable possible. Been operating at 100% efficeincy since the day the law was signed. No dark clouds like dispensaries have on a weekly basis. I have totally blown any dispensary completely out the water and I'm darn proud of that. Better quality, better prices, a nice selection. They are inferior in so many ways.

Hell no! I'm the most reliable possible. Been operating at 100% efficeincy since the day the law was signed. No dark clouds like dispensaries have on a weekly basis. I have totally blown any dispensary completely out the water and I'm darn proud of that. Better quality, better prices, a nice selection. They are inferior in so many ways.

lol, I notice you said "nice selection" not better. I am not trying to be a dispensary advocate here. I enjoy my farmers market vegetables, but I know if I need a tomato walmart has one waiting for me. Anyway I am boring myself with this, take care

lol, I notice you said "nice selection" not better. I am not trying to be a dispensary advocate here. I enjoy my farmers market vegetables, but I know if I need a tomato walmart has one waiting for me. Anyway I am boring myself with this, take care

My folks would take that tomato and throw it at you. LOL They would say, "You call that medical"? Have you seen a Walmart tomato lately? Man, I'm glad we don't have to get our medical produce there. Thanks for helping make my point.

I'llTake 2.5 of your best, gaylord say around 4. I could use a good caregiver, I'll bring the paperwork.

I would say that I know you are a good grower and that you are just trying to take advantage and be lazy. I'm not going to work my fingers to the bone at $10 and hour so you can be lazy. I help folks that are not able to help themselves. You don't qualify. Grow your own. Tuff love is what you are needing with that loose cannon request.