Some Ideas Because Of The Mcqueen Ruling

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to BS anyone. This is my opinion.

If you don't know any cgs that were supplying dispensaries, you just don't know that many cgs.

I wonder if we'll hear complaints about greedy grow shop owners now...

If CGs were supplying the dispensaries, why is there now a shortage of MMJ? There are still the same number if CGs still producing the same amount of medicine. Why would the supply change? Just the distribution model has changed.

There isn't a difference in supply and demand. Saying the prices will go up is just dissing on CGs, period.

Supply doesn't change, the ability to find that supply changes. I see prices changing as well but I think dispensari users will pay less then they were and cg patients will pay more then they were, in general. Of course dispensaries actually have to close for anything to happen.

Hmmm

How do you think caregivers set their prices?

Supply doesn't change, the ability to find that supply changes. I see prices changing as well but I think dispensari users will pay less then they were and cg patients will pay more then they were, in general. Of course dispensaries actually have to close for anything to happen.

Exactly.

Don't tell the Al Sharpton's of the medical cannabis community that ....