Hey! A Brain Bumbler, If You Lost Lemon Cake And Couldn't Get It

pic book

back, what would you replace it with? How close a substitute would that be?

I'll start by disposing of Lemon Crush, the Ohio clone-only strain that looks like an elongated Christmas tree, heavy with garlands that fake weight, only yields 3 oz (21 day veg) in hydro, vs lemon cake's 8 oz.

Edited by pic book

back, what would you replace it with? How close a substitute would that be?

I'll start by disposing of Lemon Crush, the Ohio clone-only strain that looks like an elongated Christmas tree, heavy with garlands that fake weight, only yields 3 oz (21 day veg) in hydro, vs lemon cake's 8 oz.

Nevermind.

Edited by rockinlespaul

Sweet Tooth is a fast commercial strain with great taste, smell and bag appeal.

Sweet Tooth is also the strain outta all I have grew that has been most highly regarded by my patient with Wilson Disease as the most effective as to keeping him from suffering from Nausea.

I just thought I should throw that in there in case no one knew. Commercialy YES Medical YES Sweet tooth

hic, i think you're stuck pretty hard on sweet tooth, but i recommend you try lemon cake in that greenhouse! DWC 56 days 8 oz dry.

And hey! anyone had any exp with grape god? just saw it in DWC @ 30 days, flowered at 2 ft., the guy's last run averaged 8 oz per plant dry at 65 days...

• 2 weeks later...

Someone I know is running like 20 sweet tooth f-2 I made few years back but have yet to run them my-self. They look good and they went into flower like yesterday.

I will report to you what they were like in a couple months k.