Cant Beat City Hall

Kingpinn

Being bleed to death.More transcripts ( 2 bucks a page Im told) more this more that all at my expense of course. You just cant be to sure about these things like acquittal. And six to eight more weeks of B. S. OOOOO my that will bring me to my 4 year anniversary. We're having fun NOW

Being bleed to death.More transcripts ( 2 bucks a page Im told) more this more that all at my expense of course. You just cant be to sure about these things like acquittal. And six to eight more weeks of B. S. OOOOO my that will bring me to my 4 year anniversary. We're having fun NOW

What's your end game King? What is your ultimate goal with your court procedings?

You need to write a book detailing everything you have been put through. Find a ghost writer who can put your experience into words. Maybe you could collaborate with Bob and Torrey and some others who have been persecuted. Give the world a window into the nefarious attempts by conservatives to thwart the will of the voters and to deny a miracle drug to thousands of seriously ill people. It would make an informative tale and maybe you could recoup some of your expenses.

Edited by Chauncy Gardner

its great to have so much fun our 4 year Anniversary has came and gone see ya this time next year Mr.King same place same time

ps. good luck