Monroe County Hosting A Forum?

MIkey

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you drive up to Marquette in the UP for a one hour presentation?

Don't you think that Mal has already been dealing with Stecker? Stecker is one of our worst enemies and has been for years. How many people here even knew who he was before this presentation?

Maybe Bob's multiple personalities are rubbing off on KB now. I don't get it either.

Other than re-iterating what was , in fact said to this reporter , I don't get what you are asking . Malamute , apparently , doesn't believe that . I don't doubt Mals' involvement in his area and applaud it . Only one persona here S F C . Inane comments must be your specialty . Edited by knucklehead bob

Other than re-iterating what was , in fact said to this reporter , I don't get what you are asking . Malamute , apparently , doesn't believe that . I don't doubt Mals' involvement in his area and applaud it . Only one persona here S F C . Inane comments must be your specialty .

What were you trying to communicate by pointing out that Mal wasn't there?

BTW, Mal doesn't just work in his area, he does more work in Lansing then almost anyone else I know. He's just not there on a personal level, but believe me, his paperwork is. Look how organized he is in the thread about local ordinances. Do you think he just started putting that together? This is an ongoing project.

How many people are aware that there was a bill last session to give local governments more power over the MMMA that was killed in committee?

What were you trying to communicate by pointing out that Mal wasn't there?

BTW, Mal doesn't just work in his area, he does more work in Lansing then almost anyone else I know. He's just not there on a personal level, but believe me, his paperwork is. Look how organized he is in the thread about local ordinances. Do you think he just started putting that together? This is an ongoing project.

How many people are aware that there was a bill last session to give local governments more power over the MMMA that was killed in committee?

What was , in fact , said to this reporter . Malamute , apparently , doesn't believe that . I don't doubt Mals' involvement in his area or in Lansing , indeed , I applaud it .

Her mother is 92, lives in Monroe and takes medical marijuana legally in the form of candy, hoping to ease her chronic back pain. #It has taken the daughter four months to find the right doctor and the legal outlet that supplies the medicinal drug.

#The daughter, who also lives in Monroe, feels that since voters approved the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes, she simply is taking advantage of a law in her pursuit to help her ailing mother. #But it’s not that easy for her.

The law, she said, is complicated legally and society still hasn’t totally embraced the idea. #“I feel like a criminal,” said the daughter, who declined to be identified by name. “I don’t think anybody knows the law. #It’s a joke. It’s a farce.”

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2013/mar/15/medical-marijuana-user-i-feel-criminal/

and did they tell her to come also?

I think Malamute knows how reporters work. I don't think he is questioning our credibility. We should not have talked to the press at Stecker's meeting, it was destined to be a one-sided story. I have been spun before, as Malamute knows. I know better.

then how do we all get the truth out to the people ? if people can't say anything

then how do we all get the truth out to the people ? if people can't say anything

Press releases and conferences from pro-MMJ organizations. Letters to the editor is a huge easy and free way to get the message out.

It's just that we have to be in control of the message and writing it, not them.

Knucklehead,... i talked to Chad about this Stecker powerpoint before and after he went.

I think you may have misunderstand i was merely joking with Zapato?

:-)

Anyhow, doesnt matter and i am a nobody.

Ignore the man behind the curtain.

Anyhow, doesnt matter and i am a nobody.

Welcome to the club .

Bob, pick one username. You know how silly it is using three usernames to comment on threads? Seriously bro...Major lame

just maybe he has a iPhone,iPad,epad and is in a hot spot and use's his facbook or tweeter and is not so much of a computer guy and knows not what he does sometimes people are on the fly and the phone's do things for him

just maybe he has a iPhone,iPad,epad and is in a hot spot and use's his facbook or tweeter and is not so much of a computer guy and knows not what he does sometimes people are on the fly and the phone's do things for him

Yup. If you are logging on and off with different screen names all day then that could very well happen.

I believe the site has a policy on multiple accounts, I also fully understand the intent with Bob and getting him out of the spotlight, but lets face it, he isn't listening and doesn't care that he hurts his own case. Time to end that experiment Zap..

Edited by SFC

Right. The question that was being asked by the reporter when I walked up was, "So, you think this law is BAD, right?"

Someone knew you. Knew that you were going to be there. And told the reporter what you were going to say ahead of time. THEN, the reporter wrote what he wanted anyway.

Take your time deciding who it was that had you down cold. It has to be someone who likes the thought of dispensaries so much that they are willing to sell us out.