Monroe County Hosting A Forum?

MIkey

hmmmm.....go to link or read below.................http://www.monroetalks.com/events/index.php?com=detail&eID=47715

Medical Marijuana Informational Forum

Monroe County Intermediate School Districtcar.pngweather.pngcard.png

1101 S. Raisinville Rd.

Monroe, MI 48161

A Medical Marijuana Informational Forum will begin at 4 p.m. Thursday March 14 at the Monroe County Intermediate School District, River Raisin Room, 1101 S. Raisinville Rd.

The featured speaker is Ken Stecker from the Prosecuting Attorneys Association of Michigan, as he discusses the details of the April 1 changes in Michigan medical marijuana laws. This event is open to the public and law enforcement, human service workers and educators are particularly encouraged to attend.

This program is hosted by the ISD, Monroe County Substance Abuse Coalition and United Way of Monroe County.

Reservations are not needed.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sitting through Ken's presentation (or a new one for that matter) can be pretty excruciating....

I believe I would prefer to be waterboarded if I can't respond to the watered down version of the truth that is presented for the masses....

he did do a good job but i was hoping to learn something new about the Law as of April 1 and felt like he didn't know ether

That is not even what I said. I said he was caught up in the strictness of certain local jurisdictions, in this case Oakland County. The guy didn't even write down what I said, he just spun it for his story.

It just goes to show everyone that not only don't talk to Leo but also don't talk to reporters ether

The reporter, Stecker's reporter, used Bob and Chad, to make the bogus need for dispensaries again. If anyone wants proof that the Steckers(opposition) are pushing dispensaries, because the dispensary law that is waiting to be passed plays right into their hands, and limts the act to the point of making it unmanagable for anonymous home growers. We anonymous home growers are the target. We are the life blood of the Act. We are what makes the Act powerful. If there are no more anonymous home grows we are finished here in Michigan. The law has been ruined at that point. Everyone will be under their thumb. If you want to grow you will be zoned into concentration camps in industrial zones. All the positive things from legal growing will be gone. That's the target, make no mistake about it.

Hey , did you guys see Mal there while you were talking to that reporter ? I didn't .

That is not even what I said. I said he was caught up in the strictness of certain local jurisdictions, in this case Oakland County. The guy didn't even write down what I said, he just spun it for his story.

Suuuure he did!

:yahoo-wave:

It just goes to show everyone that not only don't talk to Leo but also don't talk to reporters ether

Pretty much verbatim ; I said he was caught up in the strictness of certain local jurisdictions, in this case Oakland County. The guy didn't even write down what I said, he just spun it for his story. Edited by knucklehead bob

Hey , did you guys see Mal there while you were talking to that reporter ? I didn't .

Yea, cause a 1 hour slideshow presentation is definitely worthy of a 9-10 hour drive one way, right?

No, I think we will be meeting with him

de hombre a hombre.

Will you drive up to Marquette in the UP for a one hour presentation?

Don't you think that Mal has already been dealing with Stecker? Stecker is one of our worst enemies and has been for years. How many people here even knew who he was before this presentation?

Mr. Redden, who walks with a cane because he has two replaced hips

i never said i had two new hip's i said i need 2 new hip's

That should be an eye opener for you. You were set up. Stecker knows you like an old friend. "Look there's Bob with the hip replacements. We will get a whine out of him about the law." "He hangs out with the dispensary folks".

Will you drive up to Marquette in the UP for a one hour presentation?

Don't you think that Mal has already been dealing with Stecker? Stecker is one of our worst enemies and has been for years. How many people here even knew who he was before this presentation?

I did. I read his comments about how he reads our posts here. I posted that here months ago. He was telling PAAM how we give people bad advice here.

I did. I read his comments about how he reads our posts here. I posted that here months ago. He was telling PAAM how we give people bad advice here.

Bad advice was being given here. People were arrested for following the philosophy espoused on this forum. That's why there was a change in management. That type of problem won't happen again.

....and yes, there were a handful of us that knew who Stecker was.