Not That High.

greenbuddha

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't much care for the whole "we need to tax and regulate it garbage" but time will tell.

Sadly, I agree. But anything that has ever brought mankind relief or joy, has been taxed, and cannabis won't be any different.

IMO, the best we can do is keep on top of the political reps and let them know how we feel and also being sure that when it happens here in Michigan that each person that cares to do it, can grow at least six plants for themselves for personal use, with no taxes on it,  as is allowed in Colorado.

Legalization is coming, far too many voters under the age of forty to prevent it. 

Try using just a tiny bit girls(on vid). That does work for most folks. You can micro manage your dosage, and not even smell funny, if you would learn to use cannabis oil instead of smoking.

But Res, I have this profound need for a lemon-violet flavored product with a half-caf double carmel twist.

But Res, I have this profound need for a lemon-violet flavored product with a half-caf double carmel twist.

Then take the perfect amount of oil and get yourself a latte', and a lemon-violet cookie. I find that keeping your food and beverage choices separate from your medical cannabis choices enhances both worlds.

Then take the perfect amount of oil and get yourself a latte', and a lemon-violet cookie. I find that keeping your food and beverage choices separate from your medical cannabis choices enhances both worlds.

Well, Res.  I think I will continue, as many of us are, to help with 'full legalization'.

And then we can all have our  'cake' and AND  'cannabis', both, in any form we might choose to have them.

But you are more than welcome to keep those 'two worlds' you speak of seperate if you choose to.

It would be entirely up to you.

Ain't freedom wonderful.