Labor For Medicine

Juicy

Is it legal to trade labor for meds with your registered caregiver? 

Trimming for example: Is this activity legal to perform for your caregiver in exchange for meds?

Why not? All you are doing is exchanging your labor for his in the patient-caregiver relationship. Instead of him charging you for labor, you are exchanging your labor for goods.

• 4 months later...

of course you could trade your labor for meds. I wouldn't offer that to a patient though, because I already don't charge anything for my labor. I would have no way to pay my grow bills. Now, if I grew outside, might be a different story, if I allowed patient to my garden..

You could if you did ? But you don't so you won't ?

Once again Labor gets screwed!

sorry man, I feel ya.  Maybe becoming a caregiver would help you lessen the burden on your cannabis budget.

You don't even have to grow a plant to be able to provide for five patients. You'll need to locate a suitable

caregiver, register them as yours, and he can then assist you with your needs.

I do this for caregiver/patients often, sometimes to help them while their first grow is practiced, and some for your reason.

good luck.

Now, if you're a carpenter, plumber, builder, and willing to register me as your caregiver, after a thorough interview, I would consider it , but not for the garden or the trimming. I've also done that in the past, and even had my pro grow room constructed this way. I had to furnish the materials, but the contractor registered me, and did a swell job. The electrician however, said he didn't care or want to know what "all this power" is for. 50 amp plugs for atmosphere controllers, new 200 amp service, new construction with a smaller segregated controlled room, etc, generator backup, very telling prolly.

sorry man, I feel ya.  Maybe becoming a caregiver would help you lessen the burden on your cannabis budget.

You don't even have to grow a plant to be able to provide for five patients. You'll need to locate a suitable

caregiver, register them as yours, and he can then assist you with your needs.

I do this for caregiver/patients often, sometimes to help them while their first grow is practiced, and some for your reason.

good luck.

Now, if you're a carpenter, plumber, builder, and willing to register me as your caregiver, after a thorough interview, I would consider it , but not for the garden or the trimming. I've also done that in the past, and even had my pro grow room constructed this way. I had to furnish the materials, but the contractor registered me, and did a swell job. The electrician however, said he didn't care or want to know what "all this power" is for. 50 amp plugs for atmosphere controllers, new 200 amp service, new construction with a smaller segregated controlled room, etc, generator backup, very telling prolly.

envy your room

you must have it goin' on...

thee very best plants and built-out room are always whatever I have in front of me today, this is where I'm at and where I apply the love and attention to detail. always in process of designing dream grow room for 12 plants to prevail in all seasons. recently met someone who provided key elements, like an airbox to equalize pressure in room so minisplit ac motor can last longer and also plugs everywhere to minimize extension cords for accessories. how is your brain box?

My room(s) are sealed, using no outside air. I keep the room at 80 during lights on and 70 lights off. The light lock curtain allows for the sharing of air/c02 between the two rooms, totaling 30x12. My "brain" is a CAP atmosphere controller, I love it. Only one wall through both rooms have power on them, and a breakers for each. lights run 220 from the controller, all wires are over head, well, most of them anyways.

Why not? All you are doing is exchanging your labor for his in the patient-caregiver relationship. Instead of him charging you for labor, you are exchanging your labor for goods.

First he is insinuating that it is simply an exchange of labor. Then proposes it is an exchange of goods for services. Which is it? 

I think you need a better accountant, Chauncy. How's the Middle man supposed to make any money. How?  will we have a Middle Class?

please explain

Hows that? Economic Warfare 101!

Is it legal to trade labor for meds with your registered caregiver? 

Trimming for example: Is this activity legal to perform for your caregiver in exchange for meds?

sales, trades, donations, etc is legal between a registered patient and his/her registered caregiver in exchange for meds.

as long as you're registered with lara to have that caregiver, any renumeration should be ok.

of course, i am no lawyer, this is not legal advice.

if you want to read more, check people v mcqueen mich supreme court case opinion.