Support Bob And Torey In The Court Room June 27 @ 10Am

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this will be sentencing - however, Oakland County is infamous for the prosecution promising one thing, but the judge not abiding by it - therefore, strong support could make a difference.

Case has been going on for over 4 years. Last month they were offered an incredible deal by the prosecution. This hearing is still important because Oakland County has not had the reputation for following the prosecutor's deals when setting the sentence.

Case has been going on for over 4 years. Last month they were offered an incredible deal by the prosecution. This hearing is still important because Oakland County has not had the reputation for following the prosecutor's deals when setting the sentence.

1200 N. Telegraph Rd.Pontiac, Michigan 48341

Thanks for your support we hope to fill the court room with standing room only we our working on getting a shuttle Bus to pick up people from the parking lot so come as early as you can 

we our anticipating people coming from all around the State to watch our Lawyers work their magic on the longest running Medical Marihuana case in Michigan over 4 years of Court Battles and a Million Dollars of your Tax money spent on trying to prosecuting two Patients one of them a cancer Patient and the other has Avascular Necrosis 

DON'T MISS THIS ONE

The only crime in this case was the incredibly stupid waste of taxpayer money by the prosecution,and the persecution of two innocent people for four years.I can only imagine the stress they put you through.Good luck,i hope i can make it on th 27th.

the Tax payers paid o lot of $$$ i was told by someone that the Bill two tears ago was $750,000 by now it's about 1 million dollars 

Isn't your sentencing agreement in writing or on-the-record?

Plea agreements ,,  The judge will ask you have you been promised any thing for this plea of guilty ,, and then you are supposed to lie and say no,,,,,  Plea agreements  are illegal and are contempt of court   in my opinion ,

Plea agreements ,,  The judge will ask you have you been promised any thing for this plea of guilty ,, and then you are supposed to lie and say no,,,,,  Plea agreements  are illegal and are contempt of court   in my opinion ,

No.  And if I recall correctly we (you and I) have visited this issue once before.  The judge will ask you whether any promises were made regarding the plea deal that were not part of the written plea deal or on the record.  The idea is to protect the defendant from being tricked into taking a deal based on an unenforceable promise.  The court rule provides, in pertinent part:

(E) Additional Inquiries. On completing the colloquy with the defendant, the court must ask the prosecutor and the defendant's lawyer whether either is aware of any promises, threats, or inducements other than those already disclosed on the record, and whether the court has complied with subrules (B)-(D). If it appears to the court that it has failed to comply with subrules (B)-(D), the court may not accept the defendant's plea until the deficiency is corrected.

does this mean the prosecutor can refile these charges at a later date?

No.

You can't say whether you have a plea agreement that is enforceable?  Why not?  That seems odd.  Why so secretive?

Most people don't understand 

When someone is in Court for over 4 years they change it changes you you here some say (They can't do that)

( am taking my case all the way) (i won't ever take a plea deal) ( i have rights) ( i will call the A.C.L.U) 

and then last i need a good FREE Lawyer

better be a darn good deal!

sorry but how can any deal be  a Dam good deal?

when someone is not guilty in the first place before i get into our case to much  i must wait a few more days i have gotten a few calls from reporters already Sh*t will hit the fan soon

we have 211 people coming to our court day already i hope you will come also it will change the way you feel for life

Our book is not out yet and the only way to get a signed Book by the both of us is to show up and get on the list  the web site is being worked on as i type here 

Bob, I will be there..

Where bouts is everyone meeting at, outside the courthouse?

What courtroom are you being seen in incase people are running late?

Its going to take me a hour or more to get there most likely.. My mother said hello and she hopes to attend as well.

Trix
:bong2: