Traffic Stop June 10Th, 696 @ Beach Daly: When Dropped On The Ground,

pic book

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beech daly ends at 10mile. there is no beech daly exit on 696, the only exits near there are orchard lake rd and telegraph.

696 never touches wayne county (its near 12mile-10mile from 275 to 94).

maybe 96+beech

Edited by pic book

Well, the MSP has said last year they will not give back any MMJ found in a traffic stop.   The reasoning was that since it was illegal on a federal level they couldn't give it back to you because they would be abetting a federal crime.

Anyone that is stopped by LEO and has MMJ on them can expect to have their MMJ confiscated even if they are legally registered.

It was me. I saw the commotion at the roadside and just happen to pull-up at the presice moment a group of MSP officers were gathered around, while one crashed the flimsy lockbox onto the concrete. I quickly grabbed the 800$, as I was on my way to a lunch date and was a little short, but left the weed stash as it didn't really look up to snuff plus the coppers seemed real interested in it! Luckily, for me, my cloaking device was at 100%. Before leisurely boarding my invisible 1963 corvette, I gave the box-breaker cop a deep core wedgie as an added momento.

Details regarding another vehicle speeding off were a fabrication.

I kinda figured you were involved, but I didnt want to make any acuastions lol!  well there we go now we have the whole story! 

Thanks super abe crow!

Peace

Jim

Well, the MSP has said last year they will not give back any MMJ found in a traffic stop.   The reasoning was that since it was illegal on a federal level they couldn't give it back to you because they would be abetting a federal crime.

Anyone that is stopped by LEO and has MMJ on them can expect to have their MMJ confiscated even if they are legally registered.

At least they are just doing their job ehhhhh?

What a fuking joke.

i did a lot of work helping to not get him in for AG but we have to start as soon as today to stop him from ever becoming Governor of this State

he does have a lot of $$$$$ and we have none but if they pass the Law for PC they could help us with the money they make off selling marihuana to the sick

Well, the MSP has said last year they will not give back any MMJ found in a traffic stop.   The reasoning was that since it was illegal on a federal level they couldn't give it back to you because they would be abetting a federal c

Edited by pic book

Ya I am pretty sure local, county, and state police can not be compelled to enforce federal law. So the key would be making sure they are not able to take it in the first place. Kind of hard when it just falls on the ground though.

Ya Chauncy, Washington got that one right.

The problem is that when the cops take the mj they aren't doing it to enforce federal law.  However, their argument is that they cannot give it back without violating federal law.  The fact is that them giving it back would violate federal law.  The solution to this is to sue them for the value of the mj. 

Sorry but if someone could sue it would of already happen and the Lawyers would have done it already but if someone could it sure would 

wake up the cites and towns 

the way they (Leo) our doing things now is they raid you and then say looks like everything is ok with your grow but you had 1 or two plants out side (that you where spraying for mites) so  we our taking them 

and then one or two years later you get pulled over while driving they say you have a warrant and they take you to jail and well you know the rest

The problem is that when the cops take the mj they aren't doing it to enforce federal law.  However, their argument is that they cannot give it back without violating federal law.  The fact is that them giving it back would violate federal law.  The solution to this is to sue them for the value of the mj. 

Yes I say sue them for it....... The whole argument about them breaking federal law is nothing but an excuse.

1.  Cost to hire an atty and sue?  $12k?  Nine ounces plus $800 is not worth that.

2.  Only proof anything happened is the recept for impound of the vehicle.  No entry in jail booking log, no charges, no receipt for the money or the weed. No business card from the offending officers.

3.  What are the chances a successful suit would stop the robberies? NONE

You don't need an attorney.  File a small claims case.

1.  Cost to hire an atty and sue?  $12k?  Nine ounces plus $800 is not worth that.

2.  Only proof anything happened is the recept for impound of the vehicle.  No entry in jail booking log, no charges, no receipt for the money or the weed. No business card from the offending officers.

3.  What are the chances a successful suit would stop the robberies?