Traffic Stop June 10Th, 696 @ Beach Daly: When Dropped On The Ground,

pic book

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More to the story please, if this happened and there was no report, no news article, well, should I guess?  or give who or what the benifit of the doubt?

Pic book, I like your posts, Ya need more to the story, all that you told us is gonna bring out arguing and guessing, and Im the type that guesses toward the arrester in most cases, there are very few instances where an innocent person gets screwed by leo on ,,,Well shoot I dont know why this person had contact with po po,,,,see? all this does is make people want to guess and critize, Im kinda tired of being that way,  id much rather argue about some thing we all know about, Even when you have most of the info we have people that dont agreee, which Is a good and healthy thing, as long as no personal lines are crossed!

Peace

Jim

your locked case pops open--it's ours, and any cash in it.  

So the MI State Police took 9 ounces.  No charges, but $800 short upon leaving booking Wayne County booking.  And the booking is not in the jail log!  Only proof of the incident--the receipt for one truck, inmpounded.

The robbers fled in a four-door sedan; MSP said he could not read the truck's license plate.  (The seeing-eye dog was off that day?)

Happened not to me, but to a buddy.

have you heard anything else from him is he out on bond or is he on probation like us? because if he is on probation they can come to you home at any time just to look around and the same if you are driving and get pulled over they can search your car with out asking

My assumptions of the story are as follows:

Truck pulled over.

Box falls out.

Box opens and has weed and cash.

LEO impounds truck.

LEO takes weed and cash.

LEO does not log items in.

LEO pockets items.

LEO filed no report and/or had no recording.

Person had card/s and was released with no charge.

Am I close?

no charges as of yet sometime they Waite for 3 years then he may get pulled over and then you have a warrant out of so and so city

Truck pulled over.

Box falls out.

LEO impounds truck.

LEO takes weed and cash.

LEO pockets items.

Person had card/s and was released with no charge.

Am I close?

I dont know, are we all to assume bawahahahahahaha! so far only me and you bit, but you took it farther than me, you did what I said would happen, lmao,  at least ya was nice about it!

Peace

Jim

It was me. I saw the commotion at the roadside and just happen to pull-up at the presice moment a group of MSP officers were gathered around, while one crashed the flimsy lockbox onto the concrete. I quickly grabbed the 800$, as I was on my way to a lunch date and was a little short, but left the weed stash as it didn't really look up to snuff plus the coppers seemed real interested in it! Luckily, for me, my cloaking device was at 100%. Before leisurely boarding my invisible 1963 corvette, I gave the box-breaker cop a deep core wedgie as an added momento.

Details regarding another vehicle speeding off were a fabrication.

It was me. I saw the commotion at the roadside and just happen to pull-up at the presice moment a group of MSP officers were gathered around, while one crashed the flimsy lockbox onto the concrete. I quickly grabbed the 800$, as I was on my way to a lunch date and was a little short, but left the weed stash as it didn't really look up to snuff plus the coppers seemed real interested in it! Luckily, for me, my cloaking device was at 100%. Before leisurely boarding my invisible 1963 corvette, I gave the box-breaker cop a deep core wedgie as an added momento.

Ahhhhhhh now the story makes sense....... And I half thought this was gonna end up a long drawn out, unbelievable tale......

Edited by ozzrokk

Haaawwww hawww haaaw!!!

Edited by GregS

Truck pulled over.

Box falls out.

LEO impounds truck.

LEO takes weed and cash.

LEO pockets items.

Person had card/s and was released with no cha

Edited by pic book

You need not lock up your meds when driving?

I don't Bob I just put them in the back of my trunk next to my spare tire in a jar in a grocery bag . :geek:

Side note im going to do my best to make your court appearance maybe we can hang out afterwards and sample a little bit of this and that ...