Did The Mmma Run Out Of Coffee? I Haven't Seen Anything About

pic book

That would be a hoot, Darkmatter, Zap, Bob (& Torey), LongHairBrian, Bisharoo?  Whom else would come Darkmatter?  What if we do not drink coffee?  Could we just come and visit with friends?  That might be a cool get together.  Let us know if you get serious, or anyone else, for a get together like that.  You can never have too many friends, huh?

Peace...

I never run out of coffee!

Hell I just went to Burning Man with my coffee pot. I probably gave away 50 cups of coffee.

I might even the volunteer my home for such an event.

what county are ya in dark matter?  Id love a get together with some folks on here,  sounds like a terrific time!

Peace

Jim

p.s Im getting my camper ready to just go down the road from me camping, a few nice lakes with bass, walleye, northerns and pan fish, might even be some lil creaks around for trout! either way Im sure it would be fun for all, its near sand lake in iosco county., we have 3 kyaks and a 5 seater paddle boat and a john boat with a 9.5 johnson for it!

Edited by phaquetoo

I live in the north east part of detroit. 8 mile and 75

11 mile and 75 for me i would like to get together with the people here lets do it soon

oh and don't forget June 27 at 10AM at the Oakland County Court house tickets our still available so far looks like it's going to be fun for the whole Family

come see the best of the best Lawyers do their thing LIVE 

Man all those nice toy's and a 9.5 johnson too. Talk about being blessed. Peace   LOL

what county are ya in dark matter?  Id love a get together with some folks on here,  sounds like a terrific time!

Peace

Jim

p.s Im getting my camper ready to just go down the road from me camping, a few nice lakes with bass, walleye, northerns and pan fish, might even be some lil creaks around for trout! either way Im sure it would be fun for all, its near sand lake in iosco county., we have 3 kyaks and a 5 seater paddle boat and a john boat with a 9.5 johnson for it!

Was it last year or the year before, I held gathering at a local bowling alley for my Birthday.. Bob you were there, I think maybe 6-10 people showed up.

I would be willing to do that again for everyone if anyone would be interested.. let me know I will try and reserve the bowling alley this time, get the place to ourselves after/before hours.. or even just reserve a few lanes and a couple pool tables like I did last time..

Let me know, I'll set something up!

Trix
:bong2:

I live in the north east part of detroit. 8 mile and 75

Yea I grew up on I-94 and 11 mile. I lived in ferndale for a while between 8 and 9 mile just west of wood ward!  now im up in some awsome country, man I cant even stand going back home to visit, my whole fam still lives in s.c.s all but my parents they are over in houghton lake!

The traffic alone drives me nuts on harper ave going thru there, and I dont miss the rush hr on I-94 to get down to the fisher building, I love living in a one horse town! lol well we may have more than one horse, we have some amish not to far from me, it is pretty kewl to watch them plow their farm feilds the old fashion way,,,,I bet they could grow some good meds!

If I was still in ferndale we would be neighbors lol!

I have a private camp ground behind my house, but I dont think the owner, my neighbor would be happy with the awsome smell we would bring to his property if a bunch of us met up,,we would have to just walk to my house and do the bomb fires and open smoking!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

Man all those nice toy's and a 9.5 johnson too. Talk about being blessed. Peace   LOL

just a few lil unexspensive toys to use on the 60 navicable lakes in iosco county, plus lake huron and the ausable river!

Yea I was blessed with the 9.5 johnson!  it was passed down from my dads dad to my dad to me bawahahahaha!

im just hangin!

Peace

Jim

Man it was passed down in the family, your son will probably have it too.You have a great and mellow summer.And hang in there.peace

just a few lil unexspensive toys to use on the 60 navicable lakes in iosco county, plus lake huron and the ausable river!

Yea I was blessed with the 9.5 johnson!  it was passed down from my dads dad to my dad to me bawahahahaha!

im just hangin!

Peace

Jim

Edited by jaman

Was it last year or the year before, I held gathering at a local bowling alley for my Birthday.. Bob you were there, I think maybe 6-10 people showed up.

I would be willing to do that again for everyone if anyone would be interested.. let me know I will try and reserve the bowling alley this time, get the place to ourselves after/before hours.. or even just reserve a few lanes and a couple pool tables like I did last time..

Let me know, I'll set something up!

Trix

:bong2:

We did show up Trix, albeit a bit late, per usual :blush: