Hard Time Finding Patients In Sw Mich

swcaregiver

• 3 weeks later...

Niecey I think I may be able to help you.  I am a caregiver in Berrien county and have quality meds available.  I am looking for new patients IF we have the right fit.  I do charge a donation for my services but am super reliable and extremely easy to get along with.  Send me an email at swmicaregiver@gmail.com and lets talk!!  I also make rso oil and believe strongly that is an effective tool in modern medicine.  Talk to you soon!

Be very careful with anyone you meet over the internet. Paperwork must be signed and time frame MUST be met. I would hate to see you get busted in my county for not being careful. I'm founder of the Berrrien county Compassion Club and started the first club in the state. So yes as  always good givers are needed here. Just have to be careful...

.....and location is just the beginning to locating a suitable patient for your garden spot. Representing well, maybe with photo's, questions and answers etc while in the forums is a good way for patients to get to know you. They read your posts before they message you. If you sound like the type of person they're looking for, they inquire, if you don't, they move on.....and that's if they see your posts in the first place.

Hang in there, post often, google exactly what you're looking for in a forum. good luck, experienced growers are good to find !

I would have to agree with kapt, you have to be real careful and I would even go past signed paperwork and say hard card only.  I have been licensed as a patient since 2010 and more recently have been involved as a caregiver.  In my experience, it is never wise to rush into a situation without fully knowing and being extremely comfortable with the person you are dealing with. 

I got a few emails but did manage to link up with one person who I felt would be a good fit.  So you just have to keep your eyes and ears open, and definately attend a local compassion club meeting if you can.  I used to attend the berrien county cc club meetings when they were in watervliet and just recently learned of the swmcc and they meet in Buchanan, which is not far from me!

Good Luck and dont be afraid to ask questions!!