Hard Time Finding Patients In Sw Mich

swcaregiver

Hi

So, I have been established for about 5 months now as a caregiver myself and im having a hard time finding patients. I have put a couple posts up on craigslist but only got 1 response. Im growing top shelf meds and can also accomidate other needs for a patient like rso, hash, medibles and oils. Where is a good place to locate and find patients. Im in berrien county but would be willing to drive an hr or so if needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi

So, I have been established for about 5 months now as a caregiver myself and im having a hard time finding patients. I have put a couple posts up on craigslist but only got 1 response. Im growing top shelf meds and can also accomidate other needs for a patient like rso, hash, medibles and oils. Where is a good place to locate and find patients. Im in berrien county but would be willing to drive an hr or so if needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

If your shiet is  TRUE top shelf and your blazing with other people the product speaks for itself..if you have good product people eventually find you and or get referred to you because your good at what you do.

It real simple....when people get what they want...whatever it may be you will get what you want.

bring real Triple AAA to the table and your not a hermit and get out and sport your meds you will receive recognition. 

Edited by motorcitymeds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I live near Sturgis and I have had my card since january this year and have been through 2 caregivers and lots of paper work switching.. ive recently tried getting plants up and do this for my self and I'm not getting good results at that either.. the last couple caregivers I went through never got plants going so I assumed they were just after the card... I should of found someone up and going and out to do for the patient and not them self.. are you looking for patients?? Message me private if you are looking to add a patient...

• 5 weeks later...