Are There Any Dispensaries Left?

BooBooBear

Hello!  It's been about 3 years since I've posted, so I'm a bit out of the loop.  I've seen so many news articles about dispensaries being raided, so I'm wondering if there are any in or near Monroe, Lenawee or Washtenaw counties? 

check Weedmaps also.

What? Many  broadcast  their own  businesses via websites, newspapers, magazines, doctors offices and have face book  pages.....

I think not naming the open spots will be the best advice to all who use them.  Given the current state of affairs.  Staying low key and going thru networks or social channels woould be best.  Not broadcasting retail spots would be my advice for the time being.

I think the DEA knows how to use Google.  Mentioning them here isn't going to give them any info they don't already have, and it could be a good way of weeding out the bad ones.

wow..."weeding out the bad ones"...I really think the mind set of some on here is amazing.  To think that weeding out the bad ones would require anybody going to jail or having an AR-15 stuffed in their face point blank range by masked thugs is necessary needs to check their own code of ethics or mind set or whatever else you want to call it.

NOT 1 PERSON SHOULD EVER HAVE GONE TO JAIL FOR ANYTHING IN THIS STATE OR ANY OTHER STATE FOR ANYTHING CANNABIS.

Edited by motorcitymeds

wow..."weeding out the bad ones"...I really think the mind set of some on here is amazing.  To think that weeding out the bad ones would require anybody going to jail or having an AR-15 stuffed in their face point blank range by masked thugs is necessary needs to check their own code of ethics or mind set or whatever else you want to call it.

NOT 1 PERSON SHOULD EVER HAVE GONE TO JAIL FOR ANYTHING IN THIS STATE OR ANY OTHER STATE FOR ANYTHING CANNABIS.

Wow!  Really?????  Why would your mind think I was trying to get people arrested?  It wasn't even in my mind when I posted the statement above.  I don't ever think about getting someone arrested.  You have to have a pretty sick mind to think about getting people arrested.  Why would you even accuse someone of that?  Wow!!!!!

I was thinking that if we openly discussed them, then the patrons of the dispensaries could clue each other into which ones were good and which ones weren't.  Sort of like the eBay feedback system, or any number of forums where specific professions are critiqued, like contractors and child care.

I can't even imagining someone leaping to the idea of getting people arrested.  What are you thinking????????

I read it as him accusing me of wanting to get people arrested.  Rereading it over and over, I don't see how it could interpreted any other way.  

I'm disturbed that anyone would even think about anyone within the community wanting to get people arrested, let alone accuse others.  Sheesh!

Besides, how talking about the quality of dispensaries on this forum is going to get people arrested is beyond me. As I said above, LEO knows how to use Google.  If they want to find out where the dispensaries are, they don't need to come here.  The dispensaries are doing a good enough job on their own letting people know where they are.