Cancer Patient Needs Help With Simpson Oil And Caregiver

posting for a great friend of mine who needs help.2 years ago he was diagnosed with cancer and recieved cemo and used simpson oil and he did wonderful.He was in remission until just recently and simpson oil is very expensive and is illegal to make.also he is in despite need for a caregiver in the Gratiot county area.please message me and I will give more details and information.  :nurse:

if cbd's are what he's after, those are legally available cheaper than growing/processing online. google hemp oil for sale, Canada has the highest quality, and shipping is quick.

it comes a quart at a time, for ingestion only. no thc.

good luck

You've mentioned this CBD rich hemp oil in several posts.  Since there are a lot of options out there and they are not all good ones, would you be able to provide a link to this product?  Thanks

You the Man B & T ! hanks for my link lol.

I am surprised that hemp oil, an ancient elixir, is so unpopular. I think of this each time I hear of someone violating federal laws to grow a high cbd plant. I do see the value in hybridizing some of the ditch weed with some good cultivars, like the joint doctor does. His autoflowers are the highest consistent cbd results I've seen,

You the Man B & T ! hanks for my link lol.

I am surprised that hemp oil, an ancient elixir, is so unpopular. I think of this each time I hear of someone violating federal laws to grow a high cbd plant. I do see the value in hybridizing some of the ditch weed with some good cultivars, like the joint doctor does. His autoflowers are the highest consistent cbd results I've seen,

I see about 20 products advertised on that page.  Could you be more specific as to the exact product you are recommending?

Many items on that page seem to be hemp seed oil.  Are you certain that these are high CBD oils?  I guess I would expect these product's ads to be touting 'high CBD' and for them to be priced closer to the other high CBD products being sold on the web. 

What are your expectations as to the CBD percentage of the one you are recommending??  Thanks.

there you have it, one of those is the real deal, the other is a schiester, imo. 40 bucks is cheap compared to the amount of oil coming from a plant, and the cost to grow it.

incidentally, these oils you link to are also seed/stalk products. I recommend no product, just a peak outside the grow box. These cbd rich oils can be purchased legally for a fraction of the cost of home production.  Other plants also provide CBD's for thought, not just the cannabis. Proper extraction is costly and requires specialized equipment.

happy growing !

Edited by grassmatch

there you have it, one of those is the real deal, the other is a schiester, imo. 40 bucks is cheap compared to the amount of oil coming form a plant, and the cost to grow it.

incidentally, these oils you link to are also seed/stalk products. I recommend no product, just a peak outside the grow box. These cbd rich oils can be purchased legally for a fraction of the cost of home production.  Other plants also provide CBD's for thought, not just the cannabis. Proper extraction is costly and requires specialized equipment.

happy growing !

I can't figure out your answer.

The stuff in the oral syringes costs about $50 per gram (at the introductory price).  That is pretty comparable to THC rich cannabis oils found in Michigan and is not 'a fraction of the cost of home production'.  So, this can't be the correct CBD rich oil you feel we should purchase.  It must be the other oil?

Following your logic then, you are saying that the Canadian hemp seed oil is 'the real deal' and the stuff in the syringes is produced by schiesters, or is it the other way around?

50 dollars a gram for this commercially available oil is very high in cost. Using the correct equipment(rotational evaporator, tamisium, nbutane etc) and bud material only, not scraps, will cost more than 50 dollars a gram to produce however. when we do the math and see only a few grams of clean quality oil will result from an ounce of buds, the cost of production goes up. Add the current risk, cost of equipment, and the time it takes to extract, along with quality testing at finish, and you'll near double that cost. Unless starting with scraps, or 125 ounce value product, not sure how one could make it for 50 bucks/gram? These guys most likely re pack the Canadian product, into "RSO" type syringes.  nice gig, but ..$$ for patients needing this medicine.

the Canadian oil is the oil my family, patient, pets, and myself use. This industrial hemp oil was consumed by workers in the hemp fields a couple hundred years ago as a source of anti inflammatory. They  did smoke it too, with cough choke headache as a result. The Indian hemp was reserved for the plantation owners and the like.

I suspect both oils are legitimate sources of cbd, however 50 bucks a gram seems criminal, with unsavory marketing technique.

If I am following...

So then you are saying that they are both hemp seed oil and therefore we should buy the less expensive stuff for $20 per quart from the Canadian website.

You are also saying that if the stuff in the syringes was real CBD rich cannabis oil, as opposed to hemp seed oil, it would cost much more than $50 per gram.  This implies that if this is cannabis oil (versus hemp seed oil), it would be a good buy too.

Did I get that right?

It seems that no one is saying how much cbd per unit of measurement is present and how much is needed to provide what might be an effective dose for a given ailment. In this case the person was asking about cancer. I personally think that it is an unproven area as to cancer and it should not cause anyone to not avail themselves of using modern medicine (which of cause is fraught with problems.) to try to rid themselves of the disease. Maybe as an adjunct but who really knows if it might or might not interfere with a conventional treatment. 

I am going to say that if you are deriving a high cbd oil then the cbd content of the original mmj is going to be a major factor all other things being equal. So I have to wonder just how much cbd is present in a given sample of hemp. I just do not know. If you were using a high cbd mmj such as Cannatonic 4 at 14=-16% cbd or Charlottes Web at 20%+ then you simply are going to get more bang for your buck. Also I would want to really know how a concentrate was produced. I would think there is a chance of contamination in using naptha or butane, with co2 being optimal. 

Edited by mrd

cold pressed usually. since nobody has results from a lab concerning cancer trials and cbd, it would only be a novel guess to apply marijuana strains(myriad of synergistically working terpenes, not just thc,cbd) to any form of sickness treatment, except as anecdotal results.

If a teaspoon of hemp seed oil contains 5% and you want more, you can cheaply eat more, much less expensive than growing out federally forbidden plants, risking jail while sick with cancer I think. Taking more charlottes web will just make one nauseatingly sick, or high, or both. You can drink cold pressed cbd rich oil and suffer none of these effects.   

No such safety measures exist for extractions, now illegal, and always illegal in the dispensaries. These were products sold for profit, by people who produced for profit, and reported their very own quality standards, at best.

None of the oils available as food grade or organic have any solvents present.

N-Butane is non toxic, does not "contaminate" anything, is already used as food packaging for 100 years safely, and evaporated at room temperatures. no worries there, except an explosion, smoke shop mercaptan laced tane, and the stoner in his basement trying to figure out how to sell his moldy scraps.

If I am following...

So then you are saying that they are both hemp seed oil and therefore we should buy the less expensive stuff for $20 per quart from the Canadian website.

You are also saying that if the stuff in the syringes was real CBD rich cannabis oil, as opposed to hemp seed oil, it would cost much more than $50 per gram.  This implies that if this is cannabis oil (versus hemp seed oil), it would be a good buy too.

Did I get that right?

don't follow me, I suggest nothing, for any ailment, I am not a doctor, or an economics major. cbd=cbd, whether it comes from flax seed or cannabis. I believe the syringes are re packaged with the others' supply, and marked up for people hoping for a good buy.

It is definitely not a legal United States grown cannabis extraction, as none exist. It definitely contains no thc. It will not smell or taste like White Widow oil, or the like. It will taste just like the other supplier, mealy, crisp, like peanut oil some say.

buy both, report back I'd say.

There are most certainly legal USA companies that make cannabis extracts.  Dixie Elixirs (related to Medical Marijuana Inc - ticker MJNA) creates an extract containing THC which it then uses to infuse all sorts of beverages and medibles.  These products are for sale in Colorado and possibly elsewhere.

I believe the companies with the CBD products that I provided links for above are also related to MJNA.  I don't think this is repackaged hemp seed oil.

if cbd's are what he's after, those are legally available cheaper than growing/processing online. google hemp oil for sale, Canada has the highest quality, and shipping is quick.

it comes a quart at a time, for ingestion only. no thc.

good luck

thanks, i didn't know...legally?

I found a document that states, if I am reading it right, that hemp seed oil has approximately 10mg of CBD per kilogram of hemp seed oil.  The report states that this is pretty much just a contamination from the other plant parts during processing of the hemp seeds

http://www.davoil.ro/documente/the-composition-of-seed-oil-and-its-potential-as-an-important-source-nutrition.pdf

I think this means that hemp seed oil is not a very good source of CBD

considering it doesn't require the cultivation of a federally scheduled drug, and has zero legal risk to the sick, I'd say it may be a stellar choice for the sick and indigent until our politico gets their head out of their azzes and leave cannabis and its research alone.

For now even the extraction from a better choice of hybrids done at the grow is not even legal. I would suggest no sick persons risk jailtime while treating a sick one, including themselves. Any options available are better.

The fact that most consumer marijuana varieties are super low in cbd, and most varieties of industrial hemp are super high in cbd  comparatively. CBD rich oils worlkwide are produced from industrial hemp cultivar, not commercial cannabis.

They read as this one does, containing a large percentage of cbd, concentrated and packaged for use, legal in all 50 states to mail, ingest, or sell, both on the state and federal levels.

Canada however classifies CBD as a Schedule 2 drug".

Industrial hemp is our premiere source of legal healthy cbd's, but many many plants produce it also like cacao, pepper, flax and dozens of others known since the 1970's. Incidentally these food sources are important consitituents of a healthy diet.

6pack_blue-300x300.png

What is RSHO?

Real Scientific Hemp Oil (RSHO) is a concentrated form of high CBD-rich hemp oil. Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a naturally occurring compound derived from the industrial hemp plant seed and stalk. RSHO is sold with CBD concentrations between 18%-25%. Real Scientific Hemp Oil is not to be confused with Rick Simpson “Hemp” Oil

Edited by grassmatch

I apologize for my role in hijacking this thread.  I was just rereading it and realized that we had taken the focus from the original posting by member

'Mamajoyvlka' 

Here it is.

posting for a great friend of mine who needs help.2 years ago he was diagnosed with cancer and recieved cemo and used simpson oil and he did wonderful.He was in remission until just recently and simpson oil is very expensive and is illegal to make.also he is in despite need for a caregiver in the Gratiot county area.please message me and I will give more details and information

This thread sucks.  Those hemp oils you posted from canada are standard hemp seed oils anyone can buy at ANY healthfood store in the united states.  I purchased some hemp seed oil at the store a few months ago to make lip balms.  They are NOT rick simpson oil, not even close.

If the label isn't boasting CBD, I wouldn't assume it full of CBDs.

The only way to know how much CBD is through quantitative analysis. (GC/MS, HPLC, UV/VIS)

Edited by garyfisher